Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairaland Trending On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Trending On Twitter (692 Views)

16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Trending On Twitter by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:08pm On May 02, 2021
To those who underrate and underestimate Nairaland, this is to let you know that, This Forum is waaaayy bigger than you imagine or think of. I for one just registered some weeks back but believe you me, I've been a ghost reader since 2015. People are now acknowledging the value of Nairalandians and I say kudos to all of us.

Let's keep the Light burning. *#ForzaNairaland*

Lalasticlala...kindly take this to FP for Nairalandians to be proud.

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2021
Maybe Seun should harness and sustain this goodwill by taking more conscious step to own up to this security and safety pedestal Nairaland is being mounted upon.

Improve the section for job listings by verifying the placements.
Reach out to employers to have them place their openings here at no cost, while you gain from the traffic and all that.

I know there is sha a way to mutually benefit from this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2021
You Have All Kinds Of People,From All Walks Of Life On Here....Even,Those Engineers Wey Dey Draft Those Fake Lame Interview Messages Dey Here.
I Can See My Plumber And HairBarber Observing My Comments.
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter by nwaanambra1(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2021
May the Universe protect these youths doing their best to hustle decently!

This country is the real meaning of Hell where all manner of evils congregate!

The other hell is a child's play compare to this devilish hell called Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter by ecomalchemist(m): 3:49am On May 03, 2021
nwaanambra1:
May the Universe protect these youths doing their best to hustle decently!

This country is the real meaning of Hell where all manner of evils congregate!

The other hell is a child's play compare to this devilish hell called Nigeria.

Thank you for the kind words, Life no easy for this country.

From one problem to the other, it's depressing to say the least.
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter by Seniorwriter(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2021
LincolnOnyeabor:
To those who underrate and underestimate Nairaland, this is to let you know that, This Forum is waaaayy bigger than you imagine or think of. I for one just registered some weeks back but believe you me, I've been a ghost reader since 2015. People are now acknowledging the value of Nairalandians and I say kudos to all of us.

Let's keep the Light burning. *#ForzaNairaland*

Lalasticlala...kindly take this to FP for Nairalandians to be proud.

Thanks for reaching out via an email requests but unfortunately I no longer honor such request but you can kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text here with a message stating your nairaland moniker and interest for reaching out for an appropriate response there on facebook.
Cheers
Remain financially intelligent!

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

Feeding On The Dead: Another Look At David Hundeyin's Report / Man Butchered Wife To Death For Alleged Cheating. / Soldiers Poured Acid On A Civilian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.