Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. (6979 Views)

Playstation 3 Games For Sale...!!! / 500gb Slim Hdd +21 ps 3 games / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2021
We now Install PS 3 games for your console from just #1000, shikini money.

We have over 50+ games in our catalog for you to select from.

Location : Port-Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Yenagoa, Benin, Delta, Warri.

Call/Whatsapp: 08106041938/08110193544

Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2021
To all our amazing customers and potential customers, who have been asking for PS 3 games for their hacked console, We are happy to announce to you that we now have PS 3 games for your enjoyment.

Price:#500

Call/Whatsapp: 0.8.1.0.6.0.4.1.8.3.9/0.8.1.1.0.1.9.3.5.4.4
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2021
We are still in the business of HACKING/INSTALLING awesome games to your PS 3 Console. For as low as #500.
Inflation never affect the price of our games.

Kindly give us a call today, we are always here to give you the best value for your money

Call/Whatsapp: 0.8.1.0.6.0.4.1.8.3.9 / 0.8.1.1.0.1.9.3.5.4.4

Looking forward to your patronage!!!
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2021
Pls cN u explain to me hw to play games with hhd on my ps3.... The one I hav as asking for memory to play games with my hdd
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2021
Wayne4uall:
Pls cN u explain to me hw to play games with hhd on my ps3.... The one I hav as asking for memory to play games with my hdd

Is your console hacked already sir?
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2021
kennybuluro:

Is your console hacked already sir?

Yes is hacked
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Yes is hacked

Did you format your HDD before copying the game's?
If yes what format did you use in formatting the HDD?
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2021
kennybuluro:

Did you format your HDD before copying the game's?
If yes what format did you use in formatting the HDD?

Yes it had been formatted…I can play games on the hhd, the only game I can’t play is gta because is asking for space
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Yes it had been formatted…I can play games on the hhd, the only game I can’t play is gta because is asking for space

Some games need enough space to play. Clear up a space of about 1-2gb on your HDD and you should be able to play GTA, without having any issues sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2021
kennybuluro:

Some games need enough space to play. Clear up a space of about 1-2gb on your HDD and you should be able to play GTA, without having any issues sir.
sir I don’t understand you, you mean is my hHd I should clear and not the ps3
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2021
Wayne4uall:
sir I don’t understand you, you mean is my hHd I should clear and not the ps3

Yes sir
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2021
kennybuluro:

Yes sir

Ok bro
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Ok bro

Do that and let us know the outcome sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2021
kennybuluro:

Do that and let us know the outcome sir.

Still the same thing.... I move all the games On my hhd to my pc... Still asking me to free system storage... That the game forced to quit
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Still the same thing.... I move all the games On my hhd to my pc... Still asking me to free system storage... That the game forced to quit

What's the space left on the console sir?
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2021
kennybuluro:

What's the space left on the console sir?
I only had 3 games on it I don't think i have more than 5gig left
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
Wayne4uall:

I only had 3 games on it I don't think i have more than 5gig left

5gig to me, is kinda poor, can you send a screenshot of the games you are unable to play?

Plus check the game utility folder, send a screenshot of what you have in the folder sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
kennybuluro:

5gig to me, is kinda poor, can you send a screenshot of the games you are unable to play?

Plus check the game utility folder, send a screenshot of what you have in the folder sir.

Were can I find the utility folder
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Were can I find the utility folder

Go to games, don't click on x, rather scroll up, you should be able to find game utility there.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
kennybuluro:

Go to games, don't click on x, rather scroll up, you should be able to find game utility there.

Ok.. I will post the screenshot here
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2021
kennybuluro:

X will only lunch the game... Those are d games I hv on my hhd

Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2021
Wayne4uall:

X will only lunch the game... Those are d games I hv on my hhd

No sir...this not what I asked you to do sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2021
kennybuluro:

No sir...this not what I asked you to do sir.

Wat do u want me to do
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2021
Bro it can’t install because gta installation file is 8.4gb and you only have 5gb so it won’t install.... what you can do to free space on the internal hdd on your consel is to move, that’s if you have external hdd.... if you have move all your games to external hard drive using multiman.. that’s what I did for my own.. I’ve 21 ps 3 games and I play all from my external hard drive so the ones that need to install since it’s on external installation won’t take much space from internal that’s all
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2021
kennybuluro:
We are still in the business of HACKING/INSTALLING awesome games to your PS 3 Console. For as low as #500.
Inflation never affect the price of our games.

Kindly give us a call today, we are always here to give you the best value for your money

Call/Whatsapp: 0.8.1.0.6.0.4.1.8.3.9 / 0.8.1.1.0.1.9.3.5.4.4
Looking forward to your patronage!!!
where’s your location, if you stay in lag I need games
I stay in Ikorodu
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Wat do u want me to do

This what l told you to do sir.

Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
kennybuluro:

Okay bro..I wil dat and send u d pix
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
Bro are you in Lagos??
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2021
kennybuluro:

Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2021
kennybuluro:

After deleting everything, still asking for 6gig to play gta
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2021
Wayne4uall:

After deleting everything, still asking for 6gig to play gta
bro no dey waste your time, it cant and wont install gta v is 8gb..... move yoir games to external hdd thats all, all those ones youre deleting wont solve anything
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2021
Holardimeji94:
bro no dey waste your time, it cant and wont install gta v is 8gb..... move yoir games to external hdd thats all, all those ones youre deleting wont solve anything

Ok bro , thanks for your time , pls can you explain to me how I can copy my games to my hhd , thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1 / Please Helpppppppp The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 (IOS) / Name A Country That Dosen't Have The Letter "A" In Its Spelling...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.