Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. (6993 Views)

Playstation 3 Games For Sale...!!! / 500gb Slim Hdd +21 ps 3 games / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Holardimeji94:
unless you rechack it. My fat is hen
So I can recheck my own
I dunno about slim

U mean if a rehack it... It will work... My ps is fat
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Wayne4uall:

yes... your ps 3 is hen right
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Both multiman and hen serves the same purpose, any game that doesn't play on either of the two, that means you have to convert the game from cfw to iso, am sure it should work.
Besides some files might have been corrupted maybe when installing the games to your console or even after installation.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2021
kennybuluro:

Both multiman and hen serves the same purpose, any game that doesn't play on either of the two, that means you have to convert the game from cfw to iso, am sure it should work.
Besides some files might have been corrupted maybe when installing the games to your console or even after installation.
it's not about hen or multiman, I had slim before I sold it to buy fat, the same thing happened. Those games that didn't play on ps 3 that was hacked with hen played on another ps 3 that wasn't hacked with hen, example
Gta v I had didn't play on hen both slim and fat
God of war 3 didn't
Max Payne
Mortal kombat vs DC didn't play.
Amazing spiderman 2
Army of 2 and so on
I want to sell my ps 3 fat sef cause of that...
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2021
kennybuluro:

I've tested those games both on multiman and normal screen
It showing black screen.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Holardimeji94:
I've tested those games both on multiman and normal screen
It showing black screen.
Boss I gave two reasons why the games might not work, irrespective of the size of your console.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2021
If I convert it to iso will it work?
This is the reason I want to sell my ps 3 sef
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Wayne4uall(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
kennybuluro:

Ok bro.... I don't think i hv time to change... I will be upgrading to ps4 soon..
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Ok bro.... I don't think i hv time to change... I will be upgrading to ps4 soon..

Whenever you are ready to purchase the PS4, you can always contact us sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
For your PS3 games don't hesitate to give us a call today.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Hit us up, to get your PS3 games for your hacked PS3 console.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2021
We still full ground to install games on your hacked PS3 console.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Na ur location far gan if not I for come collect, from ikorod to Igando far
kennybuluro:
We still full ground to install games on your hacked PS3 console.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Holardimeji94:
Na ur location far gan if not I for come collect, from ikorod to Igando far

Okay sir
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by blowjanet: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
do you hv games for nintendo switch ?
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by blowjanet: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Can i see the list of ps3 games you have
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
blowjanet:
Can i see the list of ps3 games you have

Will you be so kind to send us a message on what'sapp.

Thanks
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks to our numerous viewers, thanks for the calls and messages, you all are the real MVP. You are the reason we still in business.

We are you main plug for PS3 PKG games, any other plug nah life wire.

E Better make you follow who know road for this PS3 Waka.

Call/what'sapp :08110193544
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
kennybuluro:
Thanks to our numerous viewers, thanks for the calls and messages, you all are the real MVP. You are the reason we still in business.

We are you main plug for PS3 PKG games, any other plug nah life wire.

E Better make you follow who know road for this PS3 Waka.

Call/what'sapp :08110193544
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
We are always available for installation of PKG games on your hacked PS3 console.

Looking forward to your patronage.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Abbeykabir2(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
kennybuluro:
We are always available for installation of PKG games on your hacked PS3 console.

Looking forward to your patronage.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
Boss, pls my ps3 superslim is not displaying anything again o, this happen when nepa carry light when I was playing game, and later when I switched it on, it ask to perform restore op which I pressed no. I play my game and switch it off normally. The following day I wanted to on it, the green light show but refuses to display anything, it was showing no signal which mean no video output. I tried to boot it into safe mode, same thing, no video output.
What could've been the prob and solution
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Abbeykabir2:

Boss, pls my ps3 superslim is not displaying anything again o, this happen when nepa carry light when I was playing game, and later when I switched it on, it ask to perform restore op which I pressed no. I play my game and switch it off normally. The following day I wanted to on it, the green light show but refuses to display anything, it was showing no signal which mean no video output. I tried to boot it into safe mode, same thing, no video output.
What could've been the prob and solution

1. Try testing your console with another HDMI cable
2. If it doesn't display, try to toggle the HDMI port from the back of your Console..

If any of the above doesn't work, probably your display ic is bad sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Abbeykabir2(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2021
kennybuluro:

1. Try testing your console with another HDMI cable
2. If it doesn't display, try to toggle the HDMI port from the back of your Console..

If any of the above doesn't work, probably your display ic is bad sir.
Thanks bro for the reply.... I tried 2 diff HDMI cable and even try the av cable dat comes with it, still no display.
Pls where can one repair it in Lagos here cos I no get money for ps4 now
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by AyarmBoye(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abbeykabir2:

Thanks bro for the reply.... I tried 2 diff HDMI cable and even try the av cable dat comes with it, still no display.
Pls where can one repair it in Lagos here cos I no get money for ps4 now
go to arena for oshodi ........I have a trusted Enginner there
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Abbeykabir2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
AyarmBoye:
go to arena for oshodi ........I have a trusted Enginner there
Thanks bro, can you help me with his shop description or his digits
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by AyarmBoye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abbeykabir2:

Thanks bro, can you help me with his shop description or his digits
0803 865.. 6243..tell him from mr Boye
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Abbeykabir2(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
AyarmBoye:
0803 865.. 6243..tell him from mr Boye
Thanks bro, I really appreciate
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by jydopapa001(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is fifa21 available on ps3 console..
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
jydopapa001:
Is fifa21 available on ps3 console..

Not available sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by Holardimeji94(m): 2:25am On Nov 17, 2021
How do I get to your place
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 4:39am On Nov 17, 2021
Holardimeji94:
How do I get to your place

Kindly send us a message on WhatsApp sir.
Re: PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. by kennybuluro(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Uk used Ps3 slim available for sale, comes with 1 pad, hdmi cable, power cable and 4 games installed on it.

Price: 45, slightly negotiable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Helpppppppp The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 (IOS) / Name A Country That Dosen't Have The Letter "A" In Its Spelling... / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.