Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) (1454 Views)

Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Nigerian Soldier Seen Forcefully Cutting People's Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by Lacarena(f): 2:09pm On May 02, 2021
Video circulating around on social media shows Suspected Boko haram and ISWA terrorists forcefully converting women to Islam in parts of Niger State where they have captured and hoisted their flag..

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lhG8sd9aPI
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by PissfulProtester: 2:16pm On May 02, 2021
Now we have tribal war looming...

...but it seems the politicians are not done with us yet. Religious war is next!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by CodeTemplar: 2:51pm On May 02, 2021
Buhari is for total sharia and I see him supporting this action subtly.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by renegades(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by Zooposki(f): 3:03pm On May 02, 2021
Seems like a forecast of what is going to happen to the South West.
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by blackmantis: 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
That was hard to watch.....
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by FarahAideed: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Buhari is for total sharia and I see him supporting this action subtly.

Subtly? Subtly? Dude is backing them with his full chest and has never hidden it
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by Kingspin(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2021
If this my religion,
I curse it with my last breathe.

Your religion must be a stupid religion to force people.
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by Oliviaohms: 3:25pm On May 02, 2021
nnamdi Kanu is a prophet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by mike8804: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
will rather turn to a militant than become a Muslim.
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by FreedomArmy: 4:14pm On May 02, 2021
mike8804:
will rather turn to a militant than become a Muslim.
seconded. Let them bring their nonsense to the east and let's see how it goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
I saw war in vision long ago and I have started preparing since then.
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by funmike83(f): 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
Oh Lord, where is thy face
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by nairalandankrah: 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
Nah wah

Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by guass(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by guass(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2021
If after watching this you still go church then ...
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by leke12(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2021
Seeeker:
I saw war in vision long ago and I have started preparing since then.
had this dream 6yrs ago and have not been preparing.
https://www.nairaland.com/2602648/terrible-nightmare

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by NOwazobia: 5:05pm On May 02, 2021
That is the mission from the offset. But it's now clear in their eyes, the reason they are coming very hard through bandits, Bokoharam and government.
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by lastempero: 5:29pm On May 02, 2021
As expected. Orchestrated plan by the jihadist state.
Re: Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) by AMINDA: 5:33pm On May 02, 2021
Fake news! This happened in Ivory Coast and it was voluntary. Seun, Nairaland has gone to the dogs! The proliferation of fake news is too much and it appears a specific group has seized the platform to push their propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Dictator: Bomb By Keyamo / Buhari Home State Katsina To Convert Viewing Centres To Islamic Schools / Israel Stops Hundreds Of Jews From Moving To Iran As Asylum Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.