Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) (36299 Views)

Akwa Ibom State To Unveil 4th Standard Stadium (Photos) / Umahi Kicks Off Construction Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium (Photos) / Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2021
Julianaa:
the players are not in the stadium yet
they should give us our league ..which kind ojoro be this referee call for match players nor come out that's an automatic lose if its ucl but English fa na 5 and 6 with man u..no sanctions
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by openmine(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2021
The match has been postponed!
No date has been announced yet!
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2021
Flames000:
In a sane society...
Power bongs to the people..

For naija, na wash.. exactly what we would have done to march PMB out
power doesn't belong to the people anything.they are only angry with the thought that we are winning the league today it's called painment
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Horlarteey: 5:44pm On May 02, 2021
Na fans get football. When they get angry, omo u no fit hold them back ooo
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Jibabs2(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:
what a peaceful protest....I wish Nigeria is up.to this level....mayb na aso rock we for crowd like dis...me i go de for dt buhari chair to gv d nation press briefing dis evening
And someone will be waiting for you to get up so that he can steal the chair
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by quickly: 5:48pm On May 02, 2021
osazsky:
power doesn't belong to the people anything.they are only angry with the thought that we are winning the league today it's called painment

They have been saying Glazers out for years also Arsenal fans have been saying Kroenke out.

Now Arsenal owner have put the club for sale.

Never underestimate the power of the people.

U see in that protest no police harassing ppl.

Imagine now if 80% of Nigerians want Buhari out and the army and police support the ppl.
All senators are recalled and asked to
Impeach buhari. Just like the Arab Spring

Something can happen, if the ppl/masses work in unity they have power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2021
Jibabs2:
And someone will be waiting for you to get up so that he can steal the chair
no lies

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2021
quickly:

They have been saying Glazers out for years also Arsenal fans have been saying Kroenke out.

Imagine now if 80% of Nigerians want Buhari out and the army and police support the ppl.

why didn't they say it against Roma.why must it be today..u dont know the pain of expectation after 17 games when u are topping the league by 11 points it's called bipolar disorder
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2021
quickly:

who told u asenal is for sale.the fans are saying it's for sale while the owner is saying otherwise.. the question is can the fans sell a club No...only in the event of liquidation like bury FCC.the last time I checked arsenal is doing well financially.oyibo nor be zoo like naija..they rely on papers .fans get papers NO grin
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 02, 2021
If it hurts them they should bring money and buy the club bunch of thwarts
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Emmy000seun(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
Lol bro, Nigerians are not worrying for bad government now oo shocked grin.na safety them dey run for now..
SenatePresdo:
Nigerians are worrying about Bad government, Whilst The British people are worrying about who owns a club. What a soft life for them smiley

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Thazard(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:
this the definition peaceful protest, watching d video like its a comedy skits but its a protest going on and cnt stop wishing dt Nigeria is up.to this level...
.mayb na aso rock or dt weekly fec meeting we for crowd like dis,
me i go de for dt buhari chair to gv d nation press briefing that evening why that meeting cant go on because the masses are tired of suffering from hunger, kidnapping and insecurities is on the rise and the fec meeting cant hold this week..
if we say make we gather mind try am now, even if we successfully enter the venue, protesters go de take selfie with leaders n some go de find contacts from ogas to get connections while d others go steal chairs n even uproot the mic n ac carry run...

cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2021
Thazard:

cheesy
na tru na
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by abimic(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:
this the definition peaceful protest, watching d video like its a comedy skits but its a protest going on and cnt stop wishing dt Nigeria is up.to this level...
me i go de for dt buhari chair to gv d nation press briefing that evening why that meeting cant go on because the masses are tired of suffering from hunger, kidnapping and insecurities is on the rise and the fec meeting cant hold this week..
if we say make we gather mind try am now, even if we successfully enter the venue, protesters go de take selfie with leaders n some go de find contacts from ogas to get connections while d others go steal chairs n even uproot the mic n ac carry run...
Protest in Nigeria is always hijacked easily by various vested interests making it a risky venture for government, imagine what you put out here, sitting on the president's chair, is that the problem bedeviling the country? No government would allow protesters over run it, last time it happened that someone sat on Nancy pelosi's chair in US during the Capitol invasion earlier in the year, the guy has been arrested and charged appropriately. As much as the FEC meeting mean nothing to you because it provides no solution to the myriads of challenges facing us a nation, but it still allows for deliberations over other burning issues that need attention, more reason it holds weekly.
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by quickly: 7:20pm On May 02, 2021
osazsky:
why didn't they say it against Roma.why must it be today..u dont know the pain of expectation after 17 games when u are topping the league by 11 points it's called bipolar disorder

Who is expecting? If man city get 3 more points they win the league. They have 4 games left

Regardless of this match only if liverpool win then City are confirmed
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
Pierocash:
Nah their club? See me see aboki for my house they protest say make I sell my house.

Dem well at all?
See stupid questions, no be their club na your family business abi
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by quickly: 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
osazsky:
who told u asenal is for sale.the fans are saying it's for sale while the owner is saying otherwise.. the question is can the fans sell a club No...only in the event of liquidation like bury FCC.the last time I checked arsenal is doing well financially.oyibo nor be zoo like naija..they rely on papers .fans get papers NO grin

The fans can embarrass the owners make the environment very unfriendly.

U remember England are the home of football holiganism.

All these clubs are PLC if share prices start to drop they will sell fast so that they break even.

The owners of arsenal will make a profit selling it because they bought it for cheap.

Oyinbo no be like black man anything to cause embarrassment them no like.

Resignation is an honorable exit in their culture

See Ed Woodward I’m don resign
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Idamond: 7:33pm On May 02, 2021
the guy on the goal post Made my day grin
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Weirdgee: 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
Man utd is a joke and a disgrace to england.

As a mancity fan, i can boldly say officially that man utd is our noisy niergbor.

Oya, start the match make liverpool beat this idiot make i carry my trophy.
Noisy nairgbor
Shut the Bleep up if u don't have anything meaniful to say.....How many premier League title Una don win? Don't compare my Man Utd with Your Man city we are not mates
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by blackjack21(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
Pierocash:
Nah their club? See me see aboki for my house they protest say make I sell my house.

Dem well at all?

Private property is a public trust. ownership doesn't mean you can work against the interest of the majority.
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Weathered: 7:45pm On May 02, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

As a mancity fan, i can boldly say officially that man utd is our noisy niergbor.

Noisy nairgbor
you're a disgrace to football and football fans.....no be Arab man get man city?

And since when did you become a man city fan?

Trophy fan
Fairweather fan.
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Equity15(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2021
Ayt27:

I legit thought something was wrong with my phone, it happened like 15mins ago.
exactly! Same with me. I just told my bro about this some minutes ago. I even thought it was my eyes playing with me.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by cobsol(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Noisy nairgbor

It didn't work, no body gave you attention, you are very lonely I understand.
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by Etuky(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:
Nna mehn, you have finished me with laugh. wetin I do you na, why you wan burst my Stomach this night?
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by naikeboy(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2021
o men I envy citizens of developed countries abeg.... they are in heaven nothing to worry... protest for Nigeria na.....
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
Weathered:
you're a disgrace to football and football fans.....no be Arab man get man city?

And since when did you become a man city fan?

Trophy fan
Fairweather fan.
then y do u want woodward to sell.the only people who can buy man u now are those from Arab.. to me woodward remains our best belt and he is doing fine.if not for him we wouldn't have won Europa 4 times and we are in another final.as a die hard man u Fan I dont see anything wrong with woodward.since he came he has been assisting our coaches with huge sum to buy players he has spent more than 2 billion dollars on players.pogba Fernandez cavan rashford will all make Madrid first team.i stand with Woodward and I am a loyal fan
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2021
Weirdgee:
Shut the Bleep up if u don't have anything meaniful to say.....How many premier League title Una don win? Don't compare my Man Utd with Your Man city we are not mates
then y do u want to sell man u
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2021
The truth of the matter is that man u players called thier fans telling them to prevent this game cuz it was going to be a double hit..1 thier own rejected teammates will win the league with inter today..2 that city will win d league today without a striker. And rashford value that was 600m in d black market after 17 games when we where onto of the league will drop to 5m..this protest had nothing to do with the woodward..the club is being run well and man u is making profit. It's the pain of expectation that caused this the pain of hope after 17 games in dec when man u won the league not coming to pass..the reality of losing again can kill a man..my question is why didn't they protest against Roma if this was not premeditated..go and buy good players leave woodward I stand with woodward
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
Etuky:
Nna mehn, you have finished me with laugh. wetin I do you na, why you wan burst my Stomach this night?
no vex bros...happy new week bro
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by chiefdiye(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Noisy nairgbor
your city brother is hailing from this angle, proudly citizen.... sky blue
Re: Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) by chiefdiye(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If Man Utd fans dey protest, wetin mek Arsenal fans come do?
Arsenal go fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption / Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus / Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.