Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing (6408 Views)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Faces Of The Boys That Murdered Their Colleague, Sylvester, At Dowen College / Face Of Uduak Frank Akpan, Killer Of Iniobong Umoren Who Went Job Hunting(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by uglodoh(f): 11:09am On May 03, 2021
Babara1994:

I still feel she should have at least googled the name of the so called office before going there, especially after she seeking a job publicly on Twitter.

Exposing all details on Twitter to garner pity, love and attention is what young ladies are fond of. There is something called privacy. Look for jobs at the right places with the right procedures.

She should have made enquiries about the place. That was her mistake and the country also failed her.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Franzinni: 11:33am On May 03, 2021
Benwallt:
What if the address he gave was the house where the crime was committed. Watch your mouth mehn. This isn't tym to insinuate. This thing pained me reach bone. How do guys bring themselves to attacking women baffles me. Mere shouting from a man will neutralise a woman's power but a vicious attack. It is senseless.
the nice ladies have already pointed that out before you so no use simping.. it's equally possible that a lady can lie about her where abouts so why do you feel the need to be all "watch your mouth men" ... Hope it made you grow taller .
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Benwallt(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2021
Franzinni:
the nice ladies have already pointed that out before you so no use simping.. it's equally possible that a lady can lie about her where abouts so why do you feel the need to be all "watch your mouth men" ... Hope it made you grow taller .
Senseless. All brawn no brain.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Franzinni: 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
Benwallt:
Senseless. All brawn no brain.
go crawl up under a woman ... All brains and too much pinky. The last of my time I will waste on you .. you ain't even ... Nah!!! psst!

FOH
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Benwallt(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2021
Franzinni:
go crawl up under a woman ... All brains and too much pinky. The last of my time I will waste on you .. you ain't even ... Nah!!! psst!

FOH
I ain't gat time for your shitty tirades. FYI I just bought one pack and I am heading home to release my stress. Scram kiddo. Shu shu
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by tracysparkle: 10:59am On May 14, 2021
Obviously she was a fresher. Just out of school..such a loss.
Babara1994:

I still feel she should have at least googled the name of the so called office before going there, especially after she seeking a job publicly on Twitter.

Exposing all details on Twitter to garner pity, love and attention is what young ladies are fond of. There is something called privacy. Look for jobs at the right places with the right procedures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana-13 Biggest Illegal Businesses Around The World / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box / What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.