Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

New Font. Kind Suggestions. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Font. Kind Suggestions. (1086 Views)

Playlist When You're Stoned, I Need Suggestions / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland / Best Font For Resume: A Guide To The Best Resume Font Size 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ifiok21:

I just wanted to inquire truly on PE(jelw)
yes boss that shit truly works, slowly but gains are permanent. Started at 5.7inches length and 5 inches girth. Now i'm 7 inches length and 5.7 inches girth. My girl is begging me not to increase anymore. It took over a year to see these changes though. Bought ilegend book during the latter part of last year and today i am very glad i did.
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Ifiok21: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

yes boss that shit truly works, slowly but gains are permanent. Started at 5.7inches length and 5 inches girth. Now i'm 7 inches length and 5.7 inches girth. My girl is begging me not to increase anymore. It took over a year to see these changes though. Bought ilegend book during the latter part of last year and today i am very glad i did.

I really need more details. Can I pm you or you can chat telegram- t dot me/Playfulpotter
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Ifiok21: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Please can you share the book with me
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by JoeClefAuthor(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ifiok21:

Search for Lasticle on Google or https://withkoji.com/@JoeClef/
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ifiok21:

Seek permission from ILEGEND if he permits me then i will share with you.
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Ifiok21: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Seek permission from ILEGEND if he permits me then i will share with you.

Ok. Please what was the name of the book exactly
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ifiok21:

Ok. Please what was the name of the book exactly
Lasticles
Re: New Font. Kind Suggestions. by Ifiok21: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Lasticles

How did you time the PE exercises on a daily?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For A More Creative Brain Follow These 5 Steps / 5 Trending Types Of Roofing Designs In Nigeria / The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.