Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

#findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit (1866 Views)

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by IvarDboneless: 4:48pm On May 02, 2021
A Twitter user named @Alpha_ man made a little infographic guide on a piece of paper immediately information about the missing job seeker was on social media lead to the arrest of the culprit Frank akpan.
Nigerian youths are really blessed just unfortunate a lot of these sound minds found them selves in this part of the world.

Re: #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by richmond500: 4:54pm On May 02, 2021
This is how my note was in my final year back in the university

2 Likes

Re: #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by Foodqueen(f): 5:08pm On May 02, 2021
This is so cool.

I hope Justice is served accordingly.

1 Like

Re: #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by Karlovych: 5:15pm On May 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by Karlovych: 5:18pm On May 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed This is very terrible, insecurity in the country is currently at an all time high. Everyone should endeavour to be very careful these days especially with evil people lurking all over social media.
Re: #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by cassidy1996(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
good
Re: #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit by gasparpisciotta: 11:57pm On May 02, 2021
Intelligence at work

(1) (Reply)

He Was Poisoned This Morning / Human Fat Traffickers Killed People In Order To Steal Their Body Fat / Woman Force To Have S3x With Dead Husband (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.