Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee (36874 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills 12 Cows In Delta As Herdsmen Flee / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by PennywysCares(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2021
kechywillz:
ESN is restricted to the south east alone,if this is done by unknown gunmen,then they remain unknown gunmen. Don't link ipob or ESN to any happenings in naija delta

You are the most stupid being of all time
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by justtoodark: 7:55pm On May 02, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
Pathetic. But falani no dey hear word, I swear.

seriously....something is wrong with them....
laws says no more open grazin and they still wan continue.... undecided undecided

what type foolishness is this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
GodblessMNK:
See suya.. UGM dey enjoy walayi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Zizicomm: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
How does this picture match your story? No be everybody stupid o...Abi u get Explanation?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by NwaliE01: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
alfasexy:
Imagine imposing a curfew on indigenes while herdsmen roam about freely.
This one touch my spirit, soul, and body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by justhairs(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
Take note.....anytime a shocking revelation is made about what is happening in Nigeria some people will tag it as fake... see!!!! this people are everywhere discrediting what's happening so as to take our mind off what's really happening until they achieve their goal. and they also fabricate lies to favour themselves. once you see them here disgrace and embarrass them. post their names lets know them.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Hamiltonii: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
kechywillz:
ESN is restricted to the south east alone,if this is done by unknown gunmen,then they remain unknown gunmen. Don't link ipob or ESN to any happenings in naija delta

Very sensible comment. The Niger Delta is coming. We're not working against Biafra. All we want from our neighbours is mutual respect.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by mamaafrik(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
Yorubas,we need to leave the Olive tree and wave the black flag., there won't be restructuring if Fulanis blood dont flow

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by ygowon: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
maxell:

You guys on NL are something else.

I almost fell off the chair laughing grin
That's the fun of nairaland but I'm against those being paid by the politicians to defend them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Machinegun91(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
very much good
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by wingmanIII: 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
kechywillz:

Don't mind the idiots. They know what they are doing. ESN=\= unknown gunmen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by kense88: 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
Daniel058:
Fulani and Islam , the problem of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB2AFIMDAhc

Religion of piss, head slammers ,those demon worshippers it's better to be dead than to join People reading One demonic book called Koran and hitting head on the ground for the said demon ! , Chai Ekwensu! Your wickedness ahh embarassed tongue
Trust me, this is not niger state

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Hallabee1(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
Aje..

you say
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by humilitypays(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
Hungry Fulanis from Chad, Mali, Niger, etc in their foolishness believed they can conquer all Nigerians the way they used massacre and violence to conquer Hausa and Middle-Belt people.

But they should know that an average Igbo man is a warrior waiting for declaration. Don't push an Igbo man to the walls because he will bite you hard.

Fulani want war, I mean full blown war which is the only way to teach them a hard lesson they will never forget.

They think this is 1966 they brainwashed Hausas, Middle-Belt, Yorubas and some Niger Delta tribes to join them in fighting Igbos. Every reasonable Nigerian now know that Fulanis are vultures who only destroy and bring sorrows.

So next civil war will be a Fulani sole war, they should start now to invite their hungry, lanky, cowardly militant brothers from other African countries because the war is about to start.

All Nigerian tribes should go and form their own strong ethnic militia and start preparing for the D-day coming. Fulani politicians are wicked and stubborn, they have sworn not to allow fairness and equity reign in Nigeria and so they will see war.

War is coming.

Arm your tribe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by emerged01(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
Fg caused this insecurity,no one should link this insecurity to any group or tribe but FG.
At the intimate stage,people were complaining about herdsmen destroying farmlands but instead of govt to rise and curb their activities,they allowed it to degenerate to what we are experiencing now because their aim was to grab lands in each state for herdsmen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by wizod(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
u don't have to kill just Fulani cows. Ambush these Fulani then surround them, kill them all and their cows. Don't allow them to escape. Don't kill only the cows, ambush them, block all escape root and kill them with their cows.
who told u they escaped. their death is not told hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
gaetano:
Ungun known men
Unmen gun known
cool
smarthdon
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by eplanning: 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
amuwo1980:

Un gun men know

grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by ransomed: 8:04pm On May 02, 2021
Put the man that believes he is above the laws of your land to where he rightfully belongs. God bless unknown gunmen. Amen .

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by InvertedHammer: 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
/
Does it mean that the herdsmen are excluded from the curfew? It didn't concern the Chairman that they willfully disregarded the ban on open grazing and government imposed curfew. The Chairman failed to address that.

Let the people stop pretending to be helpless in dealing with the Fulani. They are neither invisible nor invicible. It is pointless calling on FG that's a collaborator in the menace.

People of Niger State played ostrich until it became too late for them. They are enjoying the fruit of inaction and relying on the government for their personal security.

/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by eplanning: 8:12pm On May 02, 2021
hansomb:
That's condemnable. What is bad is bad even if everyone support it. Barbaric. Ipob terrorist are eating more than the can chew. Go after the bad guys not innocent people.

So not only have the cows become people, they're also innocent. undecided SMH ...Kpash!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
wizod:
who told u they escaped. their death is not told hmmmm

You're smart. From my thinking, none escaped. They use the word "flee" to cover up. No sensible man kills a cow and lets the wicked herder run.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2021
temptnow:
I remembered when ESN was created all SS and SE states where present . If you think we will seat back and watch Fulanis invade our forest like South West and Benue State then you must be crazy.

walai...

I have beginning to make up my mind to join ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by PoloG: 8:17pm On May 02, 2021
I have seen this picture on nairaland before..
Fake news
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
It's either Nigeria remain one and go into war or Nigeria break up.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by olisefom: 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
Is there still home for this nation? This trend is very bad.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by jrusky(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
Why do they run I thought they said they are powerful and love to fight?

Good job for wasting those demonic cows but plz next time "Mr unknown gunmen" the herders must not escape catch them and shot them by their ankles I bet you they will be on wheelchair till the rest of their lives since they refused to respect people land and law then no mercy.

These people annoys me with passion and the most annoying thing is if they catch majority of them they speak French not even single English and I don't know when Nigeria became French speaking country.

I repeat Mr unknown gunmen plz next time shot them at a close range by their ankles I bet you no doctor on Earth will be able to put them back on their feet then let them go and narrate their horror to Miyetti son of bitchs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Kinematics: 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
temptnow:
I remembered when ESN was created all SS and SE states where present . If you think we will seat back and watch Fulanis invade our forest like South West and Benue State then you must be crazy.

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by Starchy7(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2021
If dem come attack una now,, una go begin complain lol
Naija don cast sha
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2021
I would have be so happy if these unknown gunmen can focus on all these bitch killer herders and teach them a lesson.

Now I'm sure herders empire must have realised SS and SE can never be under their proposed conquer region nice one at least a group from SOUTH have proof to Miyetti shit no one fears them any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos) / Ganduje & Dangote Inspect Kano Skill Acquisition Centre (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.