Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? (1211 Views)

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2021
How many malls has Peter Obi built since he left office? He built the Abuja Mall during his second tenure in 2012 and completed the second mall in Port Harcourt a few years after he left office.

1 Like

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2021
How many malls has he ...if it's you would you build mall under this buhari government ?

Even shoprite are runing

Talk another thing oga
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by iammo(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2021
cool

Anambra State fund,

No wonder Anambra just built a cement deport / warehouse they called airport after 60 years of independence... All their Governors know how to do best is loot money and use it to build structures in Lagos , Abuja , and Portharcourt

Peter Obi also spent billions on Osbourne tower condo, while shameless Ngige proudly said he is a Victoria Island boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2021
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by helinues: 5:40pm On May 02, 2021
This guy with his irritating thread...

Obi only talked about the mall after his tenure as a governor... He wouldn't have made it open if he wasn't questioned...

Now that he is a private citizens, he doesn't need public authentication about his business affairs
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:
cool

Anambra State fund,

No wonder Anambra just built a cement deport / warehouse they called airport after 60 years of independence... All their Governors know how to do best is loot money and use it to build structures in Lagos , Abuja , and Portharcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by VictorUSA(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2021
Ask yourself howmany malls will you build b4 you die.
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2021
VictorUSA:
Ask yourself howmany malls will you build b4 you die.
Anambra residents should be able to go to Abuja and Port-Harcourt malls and shop without paying. It is their money after all.

1 Like

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by celeiyke: 5:49pm On May 02, 2021
How many businesses have grown and expanded since the coming of Buhari's economy

1 Like

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
This guy with his irritating thread...

Obi only talked about the mall after his tenure as a governor... He wouldn't have made it open if he wasn't questioned...

Now that he is a private citizens, he doesn't need public authentication about his business affairs
In the world headquarters of corruption. When Governors start building multi-billion structures all over the country. EFCC should be knocking on their front doors.

In America the IRS, will come knocking and ask you to show all your tax documents and proof of how you acquired these billions naira structures. Even the tax documents he showed doesn't tell how he built the multi-billion naira structure, you can't pay N50 million in tax and be erecting billion naira structures when the highest tax bracket is 25%.
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by VictorUSA(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Anambra residents should be able to go to Abuja and Port-Harcourt malls and shop without paying. It is their money after all.
Okay now. You can mobilize them and take the lead. I'll follow una dey beat drum.

1 Like

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by helinues: 5:51pm On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

In the world headquarters of corruption. When Governors start building multi-billion structures all over the country. EFCC should be knocking on their front doors.

In America the IRS, will come knocking and ask you to show all your tax documents and proof of how you acquired these billions naira structures. Even the tax documents he should doesn't tell how he built the multi-billion naira structure, you can pay N50 million in tax and be erecting billion naira structures when the highest tax bracket is 25%.

EFCC should be knocking on his door? grin cheesy

Please what has EFCC done about those past state governors that didn't not do anything with the state funds?
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 02, 2021
VictorUSA:
Okay now. You can mobilize them and take the lead. I'll follow una dey beat drum.
Inform your fellow Anambra residents the two malls are the dividends of democracy and they are free to shop there for free anytime.
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by helinues: 5:54pm On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

You see what your guy has been doing? Posting innocent pictures of little kid on NL...

You people should stop encouraging that guy with his madness...

None of you guys ever condemned him before even though you can't do what his doing for just ordinary half a day...

Speak out on this now or never
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by mekaboy(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2021
If peter obi could contest against APC terrorist party, then nobody can pin anything on him.

South Africans are leaving Nigeria, you should thank him for keeping people employed.

Im sure the op must have attended an interview in NEXT mall and did not get the job. cheesy grin grin
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:

You see what your guy has been doing? Posting innocent pictures of little kid on NL...

You people should stop encouraging that guy with his madness...

None of you guys ever condemned him before even though you can't do what his doing for just ordinary half a day...

Speak out on this now or never
I don't know him and never encouraged him clown!
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by VictorUSA(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Inform your fellow Anambra residents the two malls are the dividends of democracy and they are free to shop there for free anytime.
I'm not from Anambra. I'm from Taraba state.
Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by helinues: 5:58pm On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't know him and never encouraged him clown!

I have already gotten where your loyalty lies...

The guy and his supporters are being noted...

1 Like

Re: How Many Malls Has Peter Obi Built Since He Left Office? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:

I have already gotten where your loyalty lies...

The guy and his supporters are being noted...

My loyalty lies with Nigerians that are ready to move the country forward and transform it to cities like Cape Town,Johannesburg,Windhoek,Pretoria,Port Elizabeth and Durban.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grazing Ban: Buhari’s Govt Sectional, So Malami Can’t Act Differently – Yakassai / Emotions Pour As Arabian Wizard Ask Critical Questn Abt NigsEthnic Minorities / The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.