Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? (265 Views)

Shell Discussing Possible Sale Of Onshore Oil Assets With Nigeria Government / My deposit on Binary keeps getting declined. what do i do? / 5 Financial Mistakes That Keeps Making You Go Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? by Bassa1: 5:48pm On May 02, 2021
What happens if Nigeria's Government keeps printing more money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc47RZe6uUc
Here is d Link don't forget to subscribe:
Re: What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? by butterfly777(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2021
1. The naira seriously looses value.

2. Inflation continues to rise.

3. The cost of living becomes very high.

4. Economy collapses.

5. They'll want to print more money or borrow to stay afloat. This worsens the situation.

6. They tax the people like shylock because they have cash crunch, yet no good source of income.
Etc.

It's simple economics.

But before they finish the country like me that, the country would have broken up in Jesus' name.
Re: What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? by Dangrace01: 8:56pm On May 02, 2021
butterfly777:
1. The naira seriously looses value.

2. Inflation continues to rise.

3. The cost of living becomes very high.

4. Economy collapses.

5. They'll want to print more money or borrow to stay afloat. This worsens the situation.

6. They tax the people like shylock because they have cash crunch, yet no good source of income.
Etc.

It's simple economics.

But before they finish the country like me that, the country would have broken up in Jesus' name.

Re: What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? by Dangrace01: 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
You can imagine the CBN governor defending himself saying other nations like USA does it. Forgetting that USA has ways of controlling that money and the world depends on USA dollars so no matter how they print demand would still be there

Who needs Nigerian naira, the more you print money without creating more products and services you are reducing your currency value

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Sending Money To Nigeria From Canada / Sending Messages To Large Whatsapp Contacts / Another Way To Make More Money Without Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.