Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Sending Messages To Large Whatsapp Contacts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sending Messages To Large Whatsapp Contacts (257 Views)

Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers / See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Messages To Large Whatsapp Contacts by JerryJJZ(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hi guys, I have this initiative I really wanna push real high. And I need lots of people to benefit immensely from initiative. The idea is to have tons of people save my contact and the rest. Considering the option of using WhatsApp TV adds, one would understand the high range price they apportioned to their services, which makes it highly inconvenient.

I opted for an option of getting bulk contacts through VCF files and I got like 20k contacts stored on my phone. I proceeded by sending messages to the contacts so as to have them save my contacts and we flow (This was successfully done with an app I bought).

To my wildest surprise, before 14 hours, WhatsApp banned my account and I was unable to access my account. Upon reaching out to customer care, they said I violated WhatsApp policies, which obviously was the bulk messages I did.

Please guys, is there any way I can bypass this banning stuff? Pls, is there any thing you think I can do to savage this challenge? Please, if you owe a Whatsapp TV with high views, kindly help me out.

I need your help guys, come through for me!

zero8one.6557.885six

(1) (Reply)

Earn Litecoin Crypto / Refuge Multi-purpose Cooperative Society SME Loan From 50k And Above / SEC Approves Dangote Cement’s Share Buy-back Program Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.