Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) (42522 Views)

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Lille Players, Fans Celebrate 1st French Ligue 1 Title Win In 10 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Conte did a great job

Thier president was lucky not to sack him when he failed to win the Europa league

Kudos to himgrin
and even when he failed to qualify for this year's group stage of the UEFA
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
Covid o
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
Since ronaldo is going to play in the division B ucl completion next season which trophy will man u now win nxt season.so man u will go throphyless nxt season cuz Europa is thier only hope...
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by kyuniii(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
Congrats to Inter.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by stagger: 8:47pm On May 02, 2021
To think that Ashley Young, Lukaku and Sanchez were allowed to go to Inter and became reborn just shows what a scandalous Chairman Ed Woodward was for Man Utd.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by jetwonder(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2021
Cerebellum:

I was expecting a big fat ful say this and viola you did

Why are pple so idioticc ntori oloun
Ronaldo Is Nothing But A Dissapointment To Juventus. Ronaldo (Aka Mr Champion League) Failed To Bring The Trophy To Juventus.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
jetwonder:
Ronaldo Is Nothing But A Dissapointment To Juventus. Ronaldo (Aka Mr Champion League) Failed To Bring The Trophy To Juventus.

So pep is a failure at City and was a failure at Bayern?

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
stagger:
To think that Ashley Young, Lukaku and Sanchez were allowed to go to Inter and became reborn just shows what a scandalous Chairman Ed Woodward was for Man Utd.
how is it Woodward fault instead of your to blame your mou u dey shout Woodward waiting consign Woodward and tactics.tell him the players you want he gets them for your. OldtrasFord is a cursed land.anything that escapes from that evil lands becomes good
Cant u see lingard is now a hero at west ham and he may take them to ucl..see wat sanchez lukaku has become after escaping from the badlands.even if u take a pep..to the badlands he would mess up.even if 5 shak Mansour acquires the badlands it will become poisonous the land is cursed.halland and the rest pls avoid the badlands that place is for evil...until they begin to sign vampires and cannibals in the badlands they will never win the epl till eternity football itself grew up and left the badlands
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2021
osazsky:
how is it Woodward fault instead of your to blame your mou u dey shout Woodward waiting consign Woodward and tactics.tell him the players you want he gets them for your. OldtrasFord is a cursed land.anything that escapes from that evil lands becomes good
Cant u see lingard is now a hero at west ham and he may take them to ucl..see wat sanchez lukaku has become after escaping from the badlands.even if u take a pep..to the badlands he would mess up.even if 5 shak Mansour acquires the badlands it will become poisonous the land is cursed.halland and the rest pls avoid the badlands that place is for evil...until they begin to sign vampires and cannibals in the badlands they will never win the epl till eternity football its sell grew up and left the badlands
Man utd >> Man shitty
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Ayo2004: 8:55pm On May 02, 2021
I see Messi fans filling this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:55pm On May 02, 2021
congratulations
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
conte tried oh, it remains chelsea when we lift our championship league trophy and FA then the sky will be blue more grace i rap CHELSEA IN AND OUT 4 LIFE TILL DEATH
Which trophy. Real Madrid and Man City for final. City wins. The only trophy is to qualify for UCL

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Man utd >> Man shitty
that is none of my biz..pls allow me enjoy my epl which ur fans deliberately prevented today and are shamelessly blaiming the owners. Also allow me enjoy my ucl when we defeat madrid in the final sorry ur fans wont be allowed in cuz u are not the once playing..be waiting for Arab people to come and buy ur club.so that u can start wasting money trying to buy the league.woodward till death sai woodward..u dont sell a company that is financially ok..man u is the richest club in the world.u can only sell if they are bankrupt or in liquidation.just like the endsars protest u guys dont know your prioritise. Instead of you guys to buy grezman ths year so that u can win epl nxt season u dey wail.grezman said his dream is to play for United. Get him guys common we can do this
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by KingAlabi: 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
conte tried oh, it remains chelsea when we lift our championship champions league trophy and FA then the sky will be blue more grace i rap CHELSEA IN AND OUT 4 LIFE TILL DEATH
An impossible dream
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
"I came to conquer Italy."
— CrisTAPIN PENaldo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
obonujoker:

ronaldo should go to Scotland Celtic or rangers to conquer Scotland since these Italians dont know his worth .he helped them conquered Italy last year with Juventus despite the fact that they had won it 12 times consecutive if I am ronaldo I will go to Scotland.. ingrates
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by abimic(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2021
I knew Conte was a good coach prior to his time with inter, he did well at Chelsea but the Chelsea billionaire wasted no time in drawing the line because of little slip.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by observanc1: 9:23pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
conte tried oh, it remains chelsea when we lift our championship league trophy and FA then the sky will be blue more grace i rap CHELSEA IN AND OUT 4 LIFE TILL DEATH
which chelsea? Pray to get to the final first and then be trashed by Man City or PSG
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Pepecushy(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
conte d conte I wish he will cum nd coach barca
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Walkee: 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:

his fans dnt think so...he already won the player of the season, scored two goals today n still topping the race for d scudetto and he would surely bring the UCL to Turin..
dts wat his fans believe, dt this joke juve squad would win the UCL bcoz dey av mr champions league abi...no wahala....we de wait
big thanks for seria a for such a strong kinda competition...
.just 2 points in between 2nd and 5th and 4 teams on same 69 points with 3 other teams trying to join juve for automatic ucl qualification..
EPL fans this is the real meaning of competition just.like la liga n not EPL wr city n man.u are already done n dusted..
la liga is tighter. Even 4th place Sevilla can win the title if anybody lose guard
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by paulolee(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2021
Walkee:
la liga is tighter. Even 4th place Sevilla can win the title if anybody lose guard
sure bro
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2021
It was indeed a well deserved Victory....the Milan team really fought very hard for this
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Conte did a great job

Thier president was lucky not to sack him when he failed to win the Europa league

Kudos to himgrin
dey go still sack him last last
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
ngjames2021:
Also during the COVID-19, Why is it that he can make 50k naira daily and you have no income?
Visit latest news: https://thisday[s]live.com

You are toying with fire by cloning thisdaylive domain with your cheap hyip scam
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
Everything is time. Is their time to shine.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:

i hope so too...up blues!
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2021
osazsky:
ronaldo should go to Scotland Celtic or rangers to conquer Scotland since these Italians dont know his worth .he helped them conquered Italy last year with Juventus despite the fact that they had won it 12 times consecutive if I am ronaldo I will go to Scotland.. ingrates
his performance never show he came to conquer Italy to me. he never helped juventus won serie A, because juventus are the defending champion and has won it multiple of time consecutively b4 his arrival, so I see no special result from his efforts, or had it been he helped them to UCL semi or final. that is when I would have agreed with you.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2021
KingKingKing:
Ronaldo has really destroyed Juve , now he is set to play in the Europa next season.
Ronaldo it is about time your retired, your mojo has expired , you are no longer as prolific as you were.

The goat still remains LIONEL MESSI.

Congrats to Intermillan.

Omo I no like this new font o e dey do my eyes one kain.

We need better graphics on nairaland not font improvement

What are you even talking about?
You do realize CR7 is the highest serie A scorer currently and he just single handedly pulled Juve to 3rd place against Udinese today...

Juve has a lot of problems currently but CR7 is actually making Juve look better.

I would really like it if people just appreciate that guy because he is just good.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Ahbeg count my coach out Of this, he is never a failure to any club, (anywhere he goes, he was doing good, almighty diola, Show them PEPe, when many coach saw him, they start to jealous, even today my coach is doing well.) he is going with three trophies this season
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Man utd >> Man shitty
spare my club off this. they are talking about United not my loving CITY
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2021
osazsky:
he is the cause of their failure. what does he offer them? why ingrates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US / 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.