Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) (42516 Views)

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Lille Players, Fans Celebrate 1st French Ligue 1 Title Win In 10 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:

his fans dnt think so...he already won the player of the season, scored two goals today n still topping the race for d scudetto and he would surely bring the UCL to Turin..
dts wat his fans believe, dt this joke juve squad would win the UCL bcoz dey av mr champions league abi...no wahala....we de wait
big thanks for seria a for such a strong kinda competition...
.just 2 points in between 2nd and 5th and 4 teams on same 69 points with 3 other teams trying to join juve for automatic ucl qualification..
EPL fans this is the real meaning of competition just.like la liga n not EPL wr city n man.u are already done n dusted..
Compare your Messi Barca team to Juve team and tell us why has not lift UEFA champion league since.... inter invest more in their team than Juve did., so they deserve their cup
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2021
jetwonder:
Ronaldo Is Nothing But A Dissapointment To Juventus. Ronaldo (Aka Mr Champion League) Failed To Bring The Trophy To Juventus.
In other words Messi is a disappointment for not winning a UEFA champion league without xavi and iniester, or pep is a failure for the same reason... guy you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2021
chiefdiye:
he is the cause of their failure. what does he offer them? why ingrates
He gave three important points today... simple,.. he push them to 3rd place.. do you understand?
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2021
Mosesvic11:
Compare your Messi Barca team to Juve team and tell us why has not lift UEFA champion league since.... inter invest more in their team than Juve did., so they deserve their cup
barca is 3rd in d league n just 2 points behind athletico dt are leaders n ur juve are in massive 10 points behind inter dt av already won it
inter invest more in dier team bt ur juve av the most expensive player in d league collecting a massive wage dts is even bigger than d budget of some seria a clubs..
wats stops juve from investing properly to win d league n d UCL or psg from winning d ucl too if football is abt investment??

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:59pm On May 02, 2021
And kudos to the best team in the world "Manchester United" for blessing inter milan with players like Lukaku, Young, sanchez, darmian cheesy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2021
Mosesvic11:
He gave three important points today... simple,.. he push them to 3rd place.. do you understand?
mtchew, they have been winning Serie A for some years now, it was his coming that makes juventus to be dragging for spot 3 of which is not sure yet..... he is a looser
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:47am On May 03, 2021
Congrats
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Coolgasman(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2021
paulolee:

his fans dnt think so...he already won the player of the season, scored two goals today n still topping the race for d scudetto and he would surely bring the UCL to Turin..
dts wat his fans believe, dt this joke juve squad would win the UCL bcoz dey av mr champions league abi...no wahala....we de wait
.just 2 points in between 2nd and 5th and 4 teams on same 69 points with 3 other teams trying to join juve for automatic ucl qualification..
EPL fans this is the real meaning of competition just.like la liga n not EPL wr city n man.u are already done n dusted..
when was the last time Italy had a type of competition like this? Epl has it mostly consistently if not every season.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by peeps4u: 6:23am On May 03, 2021
paulolee:

How forgetful can you be, just because what happened on serieA this season?

You're saying same Serie A Juve have been winning for the past 10-11 years is now more competitive than EPL because 3 teams are sitting on 69 points? When last did that happen? You hurriedly made this conclusion without considering past seasons. You don't arrive at a conclusion with a single event, it is no foolishness why we have something called iteration in engineering maths, so we arrive at correct answer.

Same EPL it took city last game of the league some seasons ago to win?

Same EPL Liverpool and city battled for it strongly 2 seasons ago and last season?

Same EPL that produced all English UCL and UEL finals few years back and again on course to produce all English UCL and UEL finals this season?

Don't let emotions becloud you.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2021
Coolgasman:
when was the last time Italy had a type of competition like this? Epl has it mostly consistently if not every season.
am no saying its all season.....am saying this is d meaning of competition EPL fans should emulate n u guys should see that the so called Farmer league don de step up their game.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2021
peeps4u:

How forgetful can you be, just because what happened on serieA this season?

You're saying same Serie A Juve have been winning for the past 10-11 years is now more competitive than EPL because 3 teams are sitting on 69 points? When last did that happen? You hurriedly made this conclusion without considering past seasons. You don't arrive at a conclusion with a single event, it is no foolishness why we have something called iteration in engineering maths, so we arrive at correct answer.

Same EPL it took city last game of the league some seasons ago to win?

Same EPL Liverpool and city battled for it strongly 2 seasons ago and last season?

Same EPL that produced all English UCL and UEL finals few years back and again on course to produce all English UCL and UEL finals this season?

Don't let emotions becloud you.

I get ur point...am not trying to compare both but am jus giving u guys example of competition I want to see in EPL bcoz d so called farmers league don de step up and we expect better from d so called "best league in Europe" next season..
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 7:04am On May 03, 2021
Mosesvic11:
Did juve invest in him to be fighting for top 4 in Italy of all places undecided
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2021
Nice one... congratulations to inter Milan.
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by peeps4u: 8:05am On May 03, 2021
paulolee:

I get ur point...am not trying to compare both but am jus giving u guys example of competition I want to see in EPL bcoz d so called farmers league don de step up and we expect better from d so called "best league in Europe" next season..

what do you mean about stepping up? Liverpool won the league last season, city is winning it this season. That Liverpool is in 4th position or so this season. I don't know what your own definition of 'competitive' is.
How do you convinently say EPL isn't competitive because of this season. same EPL that have been won by Man U, Man city, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool in the last 10 years so, when LA liga has only been monopolized by Real Madrid and Barca while Juve has been winning Seria A like it is their personal property for the past 10 years.

Bro, leave sentiments, EPL is the most competitive league in Europe. It is a fact mostly unarguable among all football fans
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2021
peeps4u:

How do you convinently say EPL isn't competitive because of this season. same EPL that have been won by Man U, Man city, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool in the last 10 years so, when LA liga has only been monopolized by Real Madrid and Barca while Juve has been winning Seria A like it is their personal property for the past 10 years.

Bro, leave sentiments, EPL is the most competitive league in Europe. It is a fact mostly unarguable among all football fans

I jus dnt want to argue more but u pushing me...wats competitive in pep winning 4 corabo cups in 5 years??
Wat's in competitive in pep being a catalyst for city winning 5 EPL titles in 10yrs??
Wat's competitive in city taking the EPL like its monopoly??.
even la liga av turned to a 3 man race bt ur EPL is still in d hands of pep this season and even next....I can bet my earnings bcoz i dnt see any team taking it from city..
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by peeps4u: 8:25am On May 03, 2021
paulolee:

I jus dnt want to argue more but u pushing me...wats competitive in pep winning 4 corabo cups in 5 years??
Wat's in competitive in pep being a catalyst for city winning 5 EPL titles in 10yrs??
Wat's competitive in city taking the EPL like its monopoly??.
even la liga av turned to a 3 man race bt ur EPL is still in d hands of pep this season and even next....I can bet my earnings bcoz i dnt see any team taking it from city..

How's Seria A more competitive when Juve has won it 10/11 consecutive times?
How is la liga more competitive when it has been between Real Madrid and Barca?

Which league among EPL, La liga and Seria A has most number of winners in the last 10 years? EPL has 5 winners in the last 10 years, argue with fact and tell me how many winners la liga and Seria A have in 10 years.

How do you argue with emotions and now claim la liga and Seria A are more competitive because Seria just has a new winner in the last 10 years while ATL Madrid is topping the league?

What's your definition of competitiveness when a league which produces most winners over a period of time is adjudged less competitive?
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by femi4: 8:42am On May 03, 2021
heniford2:
conte tried oh, it remains chelsea when we lift our champions league trophy and FA then the sky will be blue more grace i rap CHELSEA IN AND OUT 4 LIFE TILL DEATH
Conte na serial winner

Gave juve skudetto Hattricks from 2012-2014 a

Collected it from them and return it to Inter 9years later
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by Maxmilliano111: 8:58am On May 03, 2021
peeps4u:

How's Seria A more competitive when Juve has won it 10/11 consecutive times?
How is la liga more competitive when it has been between Real Madrid and Barca?

Which league among EPL, La liga and Seria A has most number of winners in the last 10 years? EPL has 5 winners in the last 10 years, argue with fact and tell me how many winners la liga and Seria A have in 10 years.

How do you argue with emotions and now claim la liga and Seria A are more competitive because Seria just has a new winner in the last 10 years while ATL Madrid is topping the league?

What's your definition of competitiveness when a league which produces most winners over a period of time is adjudged less competitive?

Bruh leave that guy.
He's just filled with so much hate and bitterness for Ronaldo... Guess he's a messi fan so nah normal thing
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by peeps4u: 9:06am On May 03, 2021
Maxmilliano111:

Bruh leave that guy.
He's just filled with so much hate and bitterness for Ronaldo... Guess he's a messi fan so nah normal thing

LOL, I wanted to overlook his flawed argument initially, but when I realised few people gave him likes, I had to burst his claims. Because Inter just won the league after Juve has won it back to back for 10 times or so, all of a sudden, Seria is now more competitive to him.

That's how people make lies and fallacy look like a fact and truth if it goes on for long unchecked
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by ngjames2021: 2:26pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?���
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.�

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits! �

�I've changed my life!�
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!�

No doubts, no fears!
�JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH�

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by lascos912(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2021
longetivity:
you mean mushin champions league and abakaliki FA cup
so na man u wan win am abi
Re: Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) by lascos912(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2021
Conte like black players that why he keep winning trophies
I love white people who like black people success always follow them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.