Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor (23205 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / "You All Are Fake" - Governor Wike Insults Rivers State Traditional Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by indodon(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
Dem convert o, dem no convert o.. Na Dia business.. I don tire for all this politicians wey de use people lives play game...

Borno is now a stronghold for Boko Haram.. Very soon Niger will be too..

I'm just tired of it all..
I'm now focused on sleeping and waking up the next day.

Cause we are our own problems

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
how can you prove it happened in Niger state? Some of you don't know the implications of what you post online. You will look back someday and regret your actions aswearugad

SHUT UP THERE!

CHEAP PAID AGENT

WE KNOW YOUR TYPE

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 8:40pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
gbe gbogbo enu e soun. Crazy you and FFK. Later you will say you are "christlike". But your Jesus tells you this in the bible....
That which is proven and is good is Jesus Christ!
If you desire true wisdom, you should hold on to Him before it is too late!
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by annisy(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
Naija na cruise
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by truthstands01: 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You see am?

I don't know why we are yet to regulate Social media.

In saner climes, people like FFK should be in curves by now..but this is Nigeria, where the president takes nothing seriously until it metamorphoses into something else
So you just believed Bello and doesn't believe FFK. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Empiree: 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE NIGER STATE GOVERNOR!

THE TOWN OF KOLIO IN THE IVORY COAST HAS NEVER BEEN UNDER ANY ISLAMIC INSURGENCY!

CHRISTIANS WAKE UP AND DON'T ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE DECEIVED BY THESE NATURAL BORN LIARS!

even if they show you hell fire is false you'd entered it.

Ganamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
I disbelieve this government with all of my mind. This is the most dangerous government since October 1, 1960. Whatever they deny, comes out to be true.
That's because their religion teaches them to speak with snake(double) tongue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Empiree: 8:47pm On May 02, 2021
atonement12:
That which is proven and is good is Jesus Christ!
If you desire true wisdom, you should hold on to Him before it is too late!
See this one trying to preach Bible to me. Too many crazy people on nairaland. Go and preach to FFK first.

Radarada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by calcal: 8:47pm On May 02, 2021
Fake no fake, that is the agenda and will be achieved if you remain as ONE Nigeria.

The Quran says: Covert them, kill them if they refuse.

so, you need to pick one.

The cowards within the Yorubas picked conversion and to serve the interest of their slave master from generation to generation.

Guess what, that won't happen with this presently brave generation.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 8:48pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You see am?

I don't know why we are yet to regulate Social media.

In saner climes, people like FFK should be in curves by now..but this is Nigeria, where the president takes nothing seriously until it metamorphoses into something else
He is taking your potential IslamisatIon seriously!
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by PissfulProtester: 8:52pm On May 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP THERE!
CHEAP PAID AGENT
WE KNOW YOUR TYPE

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
See this one trying to preach Bible to me. Too many crazy people on nairaland. Go and preach to FFK first.

Radarada
Preaching to you? No, not preaching, but actually warning you smiley
Your "ego" will count for nothing soon!
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by ochechannel: 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
Make una no worry. I go leave Abuja for una. With the way inserurity the near so.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by adenigga(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2021
PennywysCares:
Thread sponsored by Isa pandemic

Pandemic indeed!!!!

Ha Ha Ha..........

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
What about the agreements between BH and the local communities on going extortions for them to ease the killings so that they can farm and sleep with one eyes open... Is it fake too

Deadest government

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Anaerobi(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
na u go still come d cry tomorrow
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Empiree: 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
atonement12:
Preaching to you? No, not preaching, but actually warning you smiley
Your "ego" will count for nothing soon!

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by TruthHurts1(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
What is this ordinary ABEED and worshipper of the illiterate, serial child Rapist fake prophet trying to achieve by diverting attention away from the atrocities of his Boko brothers?

[img]https://images./1OjloYQgxPPCbFbcTGa0DE.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
even if they show you hell fire is false you'd entered it.

Ganamu
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
Imagine believing politicians when everything they've said about Boko Haram has been lies so far

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=101323984][/quote]smiley You will remember this day, believe me!
I hope then you will remember it for good that: thank the Lord you made the right choice before it was too late. ...but you will remember this day, and the word: "atonement"! smiley
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Kinzo0917(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
Why do Islam force people to convert to their religion? Na by force?? Thought we have freedom of worship in 9ja? Nawa for this people o.nawa
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 9:16pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:

Radarada
smileyYou will remember this day, believe me!
I hope then you will remember it for good that: thank the Lord you made the right choice before it was too late. ...but you will remember this day, and the word: "atonement"! smiley
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Empiree: 9:22pm On May 02, 2021
atonement12:

smileyYou will remember this day, believe me!
and you will also regret for believing fake news
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Empiree: 9:33pm On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
What is this ordinary ABEED and worshipper of the illiterate, serial child Rapist fake prophet trying to achieve by diverting attention away from the atrocities of his Boko brothers?

[img]

You are just attention seeker after earlier news was bursted to be fake news and propaganda by educated idiot called FFK. You all wish that was true so that you would unlimitedly bash Islam and muslims.

No wonder when Buhari administration called for internet regulation, most antagonists are kiriyo bcuz you control the media in order to say whatever you want about Islam. Obviously you guys want no peace in the country you wish BH stay forever.

Shame on you

Shame on christiandom
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
and you will also regret for believing fake news
Don't you think you soul is of more importance than politicians' news?
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by fucktardgirl2(f): 9:40pm On May 02, 2021
This is why I say that Nigerians are very idiotic and foolish. Hopeless black monkeys. angry See the idiots saying this is fake news. If you ask them how they know it is fake, they can't give you any meaningful answer. This is just how the same useless fools said that no Yewa people were in Benin until the Benin Government told the world the truth. Except for the Biafrans, Nigerians are the cause of the hardship and insecurity they are facing. If it were the whites, they would have organized a bloody revolution to kill all these idiotic folks in power but no, these hopeless idiots called Nigerians won't do that. Useless people!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Kuginzi: 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
The enemies of peace should hide their faces in shame

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Even if its true, they would still say its fake.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by TruthHurts1(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Shame on the stupid, wretched, impoverished ABEEDS who are trying to use Jihad to impose their M0RONIC fake religion which was created by their M0ronic fake prophet!
Christians arm yourselves before it is too late!
In particular I call on my fellow Yoruba Christians not to trust any satanic, demonic abeed who tells you that you have nothing to fear!
These creatures are degenerate animals who want to drag you down to their level and future generations will curse you if you allow this evil to happen!
You have been warned!

Empiree:
You are just attention seeker after earlier news was bursted to be fake news and propaganda by educated idiot called FFK. You all wish that was true so that you would unlimitedly bash Islam and muslims.

No wonder when Buhari administration called for internet regulation, most antagonists are kiriyo bcuz you control the media in order to say whatever you want about Islam. Obviously you guys want no peace in the country you wish BH stay forever.

Shame on you

Shame on christiandom

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
It should be fake o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja / New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.