Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor (23176 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / "You All Are Fake" - Governor Wike Insults Rivers State Traditional Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by UncommonLogic: 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
I said it that it will turn out to be fake .
Fani crack head is looking for nothing but attention since his olosho albino wife has left the demented idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by KhalaKuta(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
If it were to be ipob now, it will be true, stupid government.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Dong2: 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
ijustdey:
Curled from this thread that hit FP
https://www.nairaland.com/6534299/boko-haram-forcefully-converting-christians

The news was disxovered to be Fake news by the state government and The Cable news

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-viral-video-not-of-boko-haram-converting-residents-in-niger

What ll you say before?
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Euegene100001: 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
Rest Abeg failed government from President down to local government .
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Cj4charles(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
later the we will still hear it's true... so let's be patient and wait
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by blazepascal(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
haha I knew it was fake
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by TimmyTen(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
Government of damage control n blackmail instead of tackling the issue
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by sophxx: 8:23pm On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You see am?

I don't know why we are yet to regulate Social media.

In saner climes, people like FFK should be in curves by now..but this is Nigeria, where the president takes nothing seriously until it metamorphoses into something else
And where would people like you be in sane clime?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by splendournoni: 8:23pm On May 02, 2021
ijustdey:

The news was disxovered to be Fake news by the state government and The Cable news

Religion of peace indeed... even though it didn't happened now it happened before and somewhere

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-viral-video-not-of-boko-haram-converting-residents-in-niger
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by officialmario(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2021
matrix199:
That Fani Kayode needs a job!

His idleness is becoming annoying!
why dont you get him a job.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Kennitrust(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2021
They won't accept it till it too late

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Edusouls(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2021
Kayode is a complete nuisance to the society as a whole, Yoruba and Nigeria, I think that man is seriously sick or something

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by pk2me: 8:25pm On May 02, 2021
So you expected him to accept that the video is real.
That video is real and it happened in Niger state.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Holaomoakin(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2021
Las! Conversion will never be the sol to countries' numerous challenges.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by matrix199(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2021
officialmario:

why dont you get him a job.

Tell him to see me in my office on Tuesday. A fast food company needs the service of a mascot.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by daddio(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2021
ijustdey:

Fake or Photoshopped!?

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by PissfulProtester: 8:27pm On May 02, 2021
sophxx:
And where would people like you be in sane clime?
Probably the minister of Finance

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
The same man that shared fake news of millions of joysticks taken from Nigeria to China. Fani, the King of Fake News
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by hansomb: 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
Fani kayode is a very very dangerous, deicetfull, hate filled, rumour munger, cunning , 2 faced, stand for nothing human being.The guy need to get a job asap because an idle mind is a devil's workshop. People like him are even praying for such bad things to happen so that it will fit into there narratives. Don't let him near your wife.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Awoleesu(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
ijustdey:

This guy is a jerk ass! What the hell! Were you not the same person who publicly declared some LGAs in your state conquered territories?
What "peace efforts" are you talking about here when you as the Governor can stupidly concede authority and citizens' lives to terrorists!?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by surequality: 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
I respond to the statement in the last paragraph:
If they BOKO HARAM sack community and hosted their flag; forcefully converting people to Islam is an understatement! Nigerians think!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by pickatyouu: 8:30pm On May 02, 2021
So they wld say, till we here something else

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
ijustdey:

and you are telling me that this is not this people plan

let wait for original lying machine from kwara state

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Empiree: 8:35pm On May 02, 2021
JackBaueress1:
The video might not be from Nigeria but we cannot deny the fact that such an incident has happened and is still happening in Nigeria.

I won’t be surprised if Boko Haram releases video proof of them converting Christians
gbe gbogbo enu e soun. Crazy you and FFK. Later you will say you are "christlike". But your Jesus tells you this in the bible....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by atonement12: 8:36pm On May 02, 2021
Whether Ivory coast or Nigeria, was it not the modus operandi of your "prophet" Mohammed and his followers, then and now : Islamic State, Alqueada, Boko Haram, Iswap etc.

Hypocritical, snaky demons! Always pretending and in denial until they can get their swords as close to your neck as possible...!!!

Someone once wrote a book and called it:
"The satanic verses"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
I noticed that a lot of Nigerians are Angry.
I believe the Anger is a response to Feeling Powerless.
The fact that a lot of Negative events are happening and we cannot do anything to about it.
The reason why everyone is blaming the Government (Particularly Buhari) is because 200 million people gave their Power to one man and he cannot use that power to solve the problems.
As long as we continue to blame government we are still giving our power away.
The only way for us to take our power back is to Start Taking Responsiblity for the Wellbeing of our country.
For me i have stopped blaming the Government. It is not solving any of my problems, i know if i want something to happen i will have to make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by recklesslove: 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
I agree . I called a friend who is a Christian n Igbo in Shiroro n he said it's a lie. He even said those abducted have been released though after a ransom was paid.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Allegedly Converting Residents In Niger Is Fake - Governor by desmond2pk: 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
Boko haram has a lot of spokemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / Governor Fayose Visits The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.