Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday (307 Views)

Pastor Wife Rained Curses On Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by Sportz: 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
Pastor curses church members for not contributing money for her birthday
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xkzUvmPTHY
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1388914172063256581?s=19

Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2021
E pain am

Remove offering and tithes from churches i wonder how many will be operational.

I guess the woman will be seeing her fellow African pastors in Nigeria cruising private jet and ordinary Birthday her own members no fit just alert her account

laslas Money rules in this world whether u accept it or not
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by hakeem4(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2021
she needs to get a private jet. If the members don't fund it who will?
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by austinziza(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
yahoo in disguise
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by AsapTeddy(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
Useless pastor.

Idiot.
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by kenny714433(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2021
undecided

Seun thinks that changing Nairaland font is upgrading. Oga, let me edit my username. And make our phone emoji work here too

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by longetivity(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
I refused to be gullible
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
longetivity:
I refused to be gullible
They tell you to pray for money but request money from u. Y don't they pray for money to fall from heaven?!

Money is a god on its own
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by petra1(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2021
You must not do birthday nah.
If you don't have the money to.cook for the people coming just cancel the celebration or work within your budget.
If you want it big it's your faith and your faith is your responsibility not the church . If any one give to support the party appreciate them. And for those who didn't you should not bother to know their name
Re: Video: Pastor Curses Church Members For Not Contributing Money For Her Birthday by jmoore(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2021
The mumu should have cursed stones to turn into gold. Then she can use the gold for whatever she wants.

Useless curses with no power.

(1) (Reply)

How ‘abuse Of Spiritual Perfume’ Led To Death Of Lagos Socialite (photos) / Christian Beliefs Are Ridiculous. / How To Be Righteous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.