Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos (1362 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: We Need A Full Time Web Designer/developer / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Why Did You Become A Web Designer/developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by katemi: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
Looking forward to contract the services of a professional/experienced web developer for an upcoming web project.

desired skills;

php, mysql, ecommerce, cms platforms eg joomla, wordpress and drupal.

my email is alexmuia@yahoo.com
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
ok, motigbo. mehn, i cannot seem to remember my email address. oya, boys, what are you waiting for? start bombing the address!
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2011
Boys still dey charge me sure say the email address go don dey witness stack overflow, GSM number self go don dey beg for mercy.
I am not a Terrorist
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by nazar2010: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
Adodis is a Web design company and website development services firm based in Bangalore, India. They started Operations in 2004 having a team of 120 highly talented professional from 7 years experience in field of Web development, Analysis, Design and in providing Consultancy Services.

Adodis Technologies Pvt Ltd., Designs and Delivers IT enabled services for the past 7 years. We provide you static differentiation and operational superiority thereby increasing your competitiveness. Each project is delivered with the industry-benchmark predictability that gives you peace of mind. Delivering interactive & innovative solutions for our clients, we stay ahead of the competition. The multi faceted and multi dimensional experience of Adodis attract the internet surfers from all walks of life.

We are committed to provide Creative, Innovative and quick & quality Website Design Solutions, Web Development, E-Commerce Web Applications, Contract Web Designers, Web site maintenance etc. to offshore companies at affordable prices.

We have many outsource partners in USA and Europe. We have formed a dedicated team for our Outsource Partners in USA and Europe and we also serve clients all over the world.

I assure you, we will surely complete the project with in the given deadline. You can review our recent works here in www.adodis-demo.com to know more about our quality and high level standard services for the clients from all over the world. With a guaranteed support of utmost quality service, we have done 800+ website projects and the number still increasing on rapid speed from our development cycle.

We are excelled with our intelligence and skills to provide customers a creative websites as per their requirement and proving to serve better to be successful across the world.

We work on SEO, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, SILVERSTRIPE, WORDPRESS, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, DESIGN, WEB HOSTING ETC,

We pledge that we give your creative projects ahead of schedule with Good quality and low cost.

Please Visit Us:
http://www.adodis.com
http://www.joomla-web-developer.com
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
@op, i just sent the email to your numero de telefono!
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by kem82: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by theangel: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2011
Ok ooo
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by Delaw7(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2011
gud day,i am an experienced website designer and instructor, i would fit for d post of web designer/developer. I make use of macromedia dream weaver,fireworks and extensions,web easy professional,switch-max, html,xhtml,mysql,wampserver,xml,dhtml,and some other programssss. I design powerful data base site,full graphic and flash site,animations and oda amazing tings dat mak uo a real site for all levels.
I can be contacted thru ma fone nos , emails,facebook,myspace,nairaland,COMESAFPI.org,and oda community sites.
08061682121 or 08097003202.
Ade4real@rocketmail.com.
I school @ fpi and live in ketu lagos.0i will be looking forward to ur possitive response.0thanks.
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by ufumes(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ufumes computational and online resources would be the partner you need.
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by aphoe(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2011
i have used php/mysql for many years. I'm a drupal expert. And i'm very much available.

aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by aphoe(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2011
i have many years of experience using php/mysql. I'm a drupal expert and i'm 'very' available.

Aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos by fghanni(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2011
i will be so much interested.

fghanni@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses / Xclusive Interview With adetunji Olalekan Of gidi360.com › A Young Blogger / New Livescore Service For Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.