Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) (4510 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Garba Shehu: "You've Become An Apology Of A Person" / FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Kosiso12(f): 12:04am On May 03, 2021
Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Founder of Adoration Ministry Enugu State, Father Ejike Mbaka, on Sunday, lambasted the Senior Special Assistant on Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr Garba Shehu over a press release where he said the clergyman is angry over Buhari’s refusal to grant his request. 

IGBERE TV recalls that Mbaka had called for President Buhari’s resignation or impeachment over his handling of the security challenges in the country.

But the presidency through Garba Shehu said that the priest was angry over President Buhari’s failure to give him a contract after he had made the request.

Speaking to his members during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV, Mbaka said Garba Shehu should not be talking whenever he is talking because he pays 23,000 persons every month. 

He, however, admitted that he sent three contractors to Aso Rocks for project because they told him that they will end insecurity in Nigeria but he was shocked when Buhari rejected them. 

He said : "I Only Sent Three Contractors To Meet President Muhammadu Buhari Because They Told Me That They Have What It Takes To End Insecurity In Nigeria."

"I Don't Even Have The Contacts Of The Contractors But Because They Told Me That They Can Refine Our Crude Oil, Employ The Youths So That These Killings Can End In One Month".

"What Did President Buhari Do? He Rejected Them. Garba Shehu Should Not Open Mouth And Talk While I'm Talking. I Pay 23,000 Persons Directly Every Month."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389010/father-mbaka-blasts-garba-shehu-reveals-sent-3-contractors/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7OnZ21eig

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by yinkus6750(m): 12:13am On May 03, 2021
Talk not my anointed
23,000 workers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by booblacain(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2021
can you imagine talk? you send oil contractors to end insecurity. So that they will do what exactly, employ bokoharam members as oil workers?

edited.

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by EndNigeriaNoow: 12:23am On May 03, 2021
they rejected the contractors because the plans of the contractors is against their plan of stealing from the economy, killing Nigerians and taking more lands through the activities of their Fulani terrorist and boko haram foot soldiers.

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by amuwo1980: 12:24am On May 03, 2021
Mabaka is a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Penguin2: 12:32am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka is a format man.

A yahoo boy in priestly cassock.

So true true there was oil in the picture?

So those who have been saying Mbaka sought for oil well are not lying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by InaNla(f): 12:33am On May 03, 2021
I laugh in Spanese.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2021
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by ygowon: 12:59am On May 03, 2021
Chai! Mbaka fauked up oo. Of all the things to do, it's to refine oil that the leaders have deliberately refused to do in Nigeria. He doesn't know they gain from exporting the crude and importing the refined one.
Oh! Poor Mbaka didn't know much about these people. He was innocently suggesting this for job creation so as to have youths engaged instead of allowing youths stay idle and become a tool for the devil in his workshop.

Well, I'm glad he has learnt his lesson and joined the brain boys, ipob. He is welcome. We can not judge him because he tried to dine with the devils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by hisgrace090: 1:09am On May 03, 2021
So many things going on in the background.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 1:27am On May 03, 2021
Am now confused but am following Mazi Nnamdi Kanu advice on this matter

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by lamentor78(m): 1:47am On May 03, 2021
I give it to him for speaking the truth, some will deny it

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Kosoco(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka you shouldn't have. Even CNN dey fear this regime

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 2:45am On May 03, 2021
I WANT ALHAJI MBAKA AND GARBA SHEHU TO FIGHT PHYSICALLY! I WANT A FIGHT TO THE DEATH; THE SURVIVOR WILL BE THE TRUTHFUL ONE!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by ScamHunter: 2:49am On May 03, 2021
I see nothing wrong with Mbaka asking for contract. Is he not a Nigerian and even their party supporter? Abi because say e no be northerner?

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Nobody: 2:51am On May 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Mbaka is a format man.

A yahoo boy in priestly cassock.

So true true there was oil in the picture?

So those who have been saying Mbaka sought for oil well are not lying.

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Nobody: 2:53am On May 03, 2021
InaNla:
I laugh in Spanese.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by tit(f): 3:00am On May 03, 2021
If Mbaka the osu can stop insecurity in wan month, buhari should resign and handover to Mbaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by renegades(m): 3:03am On May 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by blamingthedevil: 3:06am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka and Kanu are scammers

1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Karlovych: 3:09am On May 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed Mbaka is nothing but a greedy fraudster who uses the pulpit the commit all sorts of crime
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Nobody: 3:39am On May 03, 2021
MY QUESTIONS:
PLEASE where do all these women who patronise and stay put for hours in Mbaka Church and all other Churches work?
Do they have 50hrs per day allotted to themselves?
Don't dey get sacked for abandoning duties?
Don't they have shops or businesses?
How will the customers meet them when they won't be found?
Or Are they all HOUSEWIVES?
what about their kids?
In whose custody did they leave their kids?
The HARDWORKING GUYS should be mindful of the Ladies you plan to take to the altar.
Make sure you align yourself with a lady that has got ambition, else ur poverty will be generational.
The TIMES In Nigeria will definitely get more difficult.
See waste of MAN HOURS.
They will kill your establishment.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by WoundedLamb: 3:45am On May 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
MY QUESTIONS:
PLEASE where do all these women who patronise and stay put for hours in Mbaka Church and all other Churches work?
Do they have 50hrs per day allotted to themselves?
Don't they get sacked for sleeping in these churches.?
Are they all HOUSEWIVES?
what about their kids?
In whose custody did they leave their kids?
GUYS be mindful of the Lady you plan to take your alter. Make sure you align yourself with a lady that has got ambition.
The TIMES In Nigeria will definitely get more difficult.
NO soul will ever employ such humans abroad.
They will kill your establishment.

As if it's only women that work there.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Nobody: 3:48am On May 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

As if it's only women that work there.
Just answer my Question.
I asked questions.
Mind you, I didn't say "WORK"...
Those Ladies don't look like STAFF to me.
I asked because they are more in number and always seem to appear in every video.
Please, respond to my questions.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by smartty68(m): 3:53am On May 03, 2021
"I Don't Even Have The Contacts Of The Contractors But Because They Told Me That They Can Refine Our Crude Oil, Employ The Youths So That These Killings Can End In One Month".
He ridiculed himself. A clergyman-lying-machine just like the party he supports.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Herbephe1(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2021
what a flimsy excuse, you sent oil contractors to end insecurity?? How is this adding up??
I wonder who chose some so called"men of God" '

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Nobody: 4:34am On May 03, 2021
An attack on mbaka is an attack on Igbos
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Nobody: 4:39am On May 03, 2021
Herbephe1:
what a flimsy excuse, you sent oil contractors to end insecurity?? How is this adding up??
I wonder who chose some so called"men of God" '
Nothing is bad here, I am a security person, people have met me so many occassions,see we have so many things to help you do this and that to tackle security,how do we get to the top? sometime we advise them , write a proposal and submit ,start following it up , some of this people go through person that is closer to the head like Emir, clergy men etc, meet father Mbaka is not bad to get to Buhari , Fr Mbaka loves this man in Aso rock to succeed but the man loves failure. I can authoritatively tell you that, you cannot get anything in Nigeria if don't know anybody that is closer to sit of power, those contractor thought Mbaka can influenced it, nothing is bad. Garba Shehu is just a disgrace , greedy Nigerian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Olatunji1929: 4:45am On May 03, 2021
23k people every month!! you dey pay pass atiku be that anyway let me wait for garba sheu to corroborate your claim make i carry my popcorn
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) by Makeorbreak: 4:58am On May 03, 2021
Igberetv is not a reliable news outlet ... Am sure mbaka did not say such

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Deletes Tweet About Peter Obi After A Record-breaking 12.9klikes (photos) / My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out / Seun Preparing For Apc's Take Over ; What A Buhari Led Nigeria Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.