Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out (4504 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" / Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu / New Picture Of Seun Osewa, Nairaland CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Bobloco: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2023
😭😭

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Xwizard: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2023
This not the best time to go broke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Seun is seeking cheap attention.

Who did he supports? If he had hope in president Tinubu at the beginning, he would have supported him

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Ed12(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2023
It's true grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by EnemyofGod2: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2023
grin angry
Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Yankee101: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Shebi you support Tinubu?
Dem appoint media you no see your name abi?

You never see anything

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by TemplarLandry: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2023
cool
Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:
Who did he supports? If he had hope in president Tinubu at the beginning, he would have supported him

what else is there to Hope on ?

70b for National Assembly or your new improved and reviewed 8,300 palliative

it's clear to the blind that Tinubu is Buhari pro Max...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

what else is there to Hope on ?

70b for National Assembly or your new improved and reviewed 8,300 palliative

it's clear to the blind that Tinubu is Buhari pro Max...

You know why I am not worried, Nigerians would have gone through same thing with whoever win the presidency except if they are not ready to effects the change.

So what we are going through is normal.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

You know why I am not worried, Nigerians would have gone through same thing with whoever win the presidency except if they are not ready to effects the change.

Nigeria would go through such only with a monster like Tinubu

who removes subsidy on the day of his swearing in without considering the implications of his actions on the masses...

A good leader would have first put things in place, For instance affordable big mass transits buses in big cities like Lagos , Abuja, kano , Rivers etc...

Tinubu is just a beast...
The poor can't breathe in the poverty capital of the world.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nigeria would go through such only with a monster like Tinubu

who removed subsidy on the day of his swearing in without considering the implications of his actions on the masses...

A good leader would have first put things in place, For instance affordable big mass transits buses in big cities like Lagos , Abuja, kano , Rivers etc...

Tinubu is just a beast...
The poor can't breathe in the poverty capital of the world.

.@ emboldened, only those with balls

Wondering why the acclaimed Bullionaires are the one crying most about the price of fuel. Sebi Apc supporters get a special fuel filling station to buy at N300

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by THeUNIFIER: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

We meet again my old friend. First and foremost, a good and prosperous morning to you. Now regarding your post, I think it is hypocritical of the present administration to demand patience and sacrifice from the impoverish populace while they themselves feed fat from the treasury. Why not cut the cost of governance and allocate the money to areas benefitting all?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2023
He should just shut up. He never supported Tinubu so what’s the noise about?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Seun, stop deceiving yourself. You never voted for PBAT.

Thank you Asiwaju Tinubu for taking the bold step to make Nigeria great again. Surely, we will laugh later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by RulerIAm(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

bast*Rd! 70B for NASS and 8.k for Nigerians and u de happy? God forbid bad thing o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

We meet again my old friend. First and foremost, a good and prosperous morning to you. Now regarding your post, I think it is hypocritical of the present administration to demand patience and sacrifice from the impoverish populace while they themselves feed fat from the treasury. Why not cut the cost of governance and allocate the money to areas benefitting all?

Some Nigerians are not being sincere with themselves..

That shinning gold metal went through hell before becoming what's it.

5 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by phorget(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

They won't dare cut the cost of governance but would rather cut short the life of the citizens.

13 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2023
RulerIAm:
bast*Rd! 70B for NASS and 8.k for Nigerians and u de happy? God forbid bad thing o

Tell me one of the elected Labour party National Assembly members or Senators who have complained about this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by DavSagacity(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Una never see anything.
We are in it together.
Plenty people go trek tire.
I thought all the Renew hope BATIST still dey get fuel for #185/Litre

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Kossyso: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Let's see the efforts being put in place to revive our refineries back, encourage more modular refineries. Even if PMS is being sold at 1k, Nigerians will still endure seeing all these efforts. Not these meager 8k palliative that will not even get to those that it is meant for. His moves so far only favour the rich. It's high time we stop borrowing money to share in this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by phorget(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

Some Nigerians are not being sincere with themselves..

That shinning gold metal went through hell before becoming what's it.

The politicians should give us a specific time frame how long we should wait until we arrive at our Eldorado. We are tired of waiting, we went through hell during the cashless policy thinking it would yield a positive results.
If the politicians find it difficult to cost their own expenses then how are we suppose to trust them?...Charity begins at home and leaders should lead by example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Morbeta11(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

I just confirmed that you don't have responsibilities.....go say this for Oshodi, infact in Mc Oluomo's strongest enclave and see if they will not lynch you. One was hugging electric pole yesterday in regrets and anger.

Meanwhile....MAY THIS NEW FUEL PRICE FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY... 😁😁😁😁😁

6 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Curious346: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

Seun supported obi ,but his modes were die hard balabluist, like mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by IVORY2009(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Seun, stop deceiving yourself. You never voted for PBAT.

Thank you Asiwaju Tinubu for taking the bold step to make Nigeria great again. Surely, we will laugh later.

Bro are you not feeling the pains? How much did you buy fuel yesterday? ,Have you eaten this morning bro

6 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Curious346: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Morbeta11:

I just confirmed that you don't have responsibilities.....
he is an unmarried 43yr old ,who has no girlfriend . A pointer that he has no money .

helinues:

Helenius , at what stage will reality dawn on you ? Wen pms sells at 2000?

3 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:
Seun supported obi ,but his modes were die hard balabluist, like mynd44

So the mentioned mods don't have right to support what he thinks is right to him?

Have you seen the said mods crying about the increase in fuel price?

5 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by LagosFirstSon: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

Seun that openly trash talked Tinubu during the campaign period

Seun is not seeking for any attention because he's always been a strong critic of Bola Tinubu especially on his drug dealings in the united state. So no dey talk to save face .

The Yoruba people that voted for Peter Obi in the presidential election could even be more than the Igbos that voted for him

2 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2023
I have seen the pains coming so I am not too bothered because my candidate now president said it countless times that he will remove the subsidy which from my findings i know what it means.
I would have been so dissappointed had been he never make mentioned of it during his campaign speech.

For food, I'm taking yellow cream crackers biscuits, groundnut and top tea without sugar and milk.

IVORY2009:

Bro are you not feeling the pains? How much did you buy fuel yesterday? ,Have you eaten this morning bro

5 Likes

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by Curious346: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:

So the mentioned mods don't have right to support what he thinks is right to him?

Have you seen the said mods crying about the increase in fuel price?
the modes are working remotely from the UK

1 Like

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by RepoMan007: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2023
The man who used his platform for partisan politics along tribal line.

1 Like

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by RepoMan007: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
I have seen the pains coming so I am not too bothered because my candidate now president said it countless times that he will remove the subsidy which from my findings i know what it means.
I would have been so dissappointed had been he never make mentioned of it during his campaign speech.

For food, I'm taking yellow cream crackers biscuits, groundnut and top tea without sugar and milk.

The topic is about printing of money. It is a wrong move. Obi n Atiku were going to remove petrol subsidy too.

1 Like

Re: My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out by helinues: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Seun that openly trash talked Tinubu during the campaign period

Seun is not seeking for any attention because he's always been a strong critic of Bola Tinubu especially on his drug dealings in the united state. So no dey talk to save face .

The Yoruba people that voted for Peter Obi in the presidential election could even be more than the Igbos that voted for him

Ask him how much of his personal money he made during the election he invested in Gbadebo, his response would justify his above post

Of all the candidates in the last election, which they should be nothing less than 20,000 candidates, only Gbadebo had live interactive session on this forum.

Connect the dots .

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have No Money To Fix Power Sector – Jebba Power Chief / Fg Targets 2013 For Complete Modernisation Of Airports / Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.