Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood (2918 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Ihatethemods2: 12:22am On May 03, 2021
Watch full account and story of how Iniobong Hinny Umoren life was cut short!
Watch the touching story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRpqW8YPtmE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by adecz: 12:58am On May 03, 2021
undecided

People have lost their
humanity.

This guy has the qualms of
a wild animal...

1 Like

Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Karlovych: 1:16am On May 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed I'm glad the perpetrator was caught, he will sure face the consequences of his actions, foolish youth
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Arinze624: 1:36am On May 03, 2021
Áká Onye wetara 
 Ewere ya so ya,, Ogbu mma
  ga ana-na mma 
Ka Mkpụrụ obi Hinndy Umoren Zuru ike na ndukwa, Iseeeeee.
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by falcon01: 2:15am On May 03, 2021
RIP to her but seriously as a Nigerian you shouldn't be this careless, everything is literally after your life in this country from the food you eat to the friends you trust. The Goal as a Nigerian is to survive reach atleast 50 years from there it's not your fault if you die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Xhuntra: 4:33am On May 03, 2021
The clown wants us to click his youtube channel.. la click la Bend
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Otuegbe: 6:16am On May 03, 2021
painful, my her soul rest in peace
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by caesymore(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2021
What a failed Nation... i still wonder why i was brought to this shit hole of a country that does not value life.
Fuel for Van
Hire Van
waiting for 24hrs when you heard there was a distress call
The Police aided in the demise of this young lady and they will surly share in the consequences of her demise.
greedy bastards.
I could recall one Friday like that my younger brother did not return home, after series of calls with a switched off reply at the receiving end i waited up till 1.pm i locked the gate before i went to sleep ( did i really sleep) in the morning which was a clean up day i rushed to the police station to report to those greedy bastards after recounting how bad the situation seemed the fools were making preposterous demands before they can take action. las las my Bro was arrested by Sars on his why back for no reason at all.
i guess thats why a lot of people do not feel pity when they read or hear about calamity befalling those men and i believe the diligent ones among them, if any, will not meet harm no matter how many years they are in service.

R.I.P Hinny Umoren whose young life plus aspirations has been cut short .

Ihatethemods2:
Watch full account and story of how Iniobong Hinny Umoren life was cut short!
Watch the touching story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRpqW8YPtmE
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Mightyhaiz: 7:20am On May 03, 2021
Demons everywhere..

So all that stress just to rape unsuspecting girls ..And sometimes kill them?

1 Like

Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by wilfred101: 7:48am On May 03, 2021
I swear the guy dey heartless and deserve a heartless treatment... RIP TO #HINY And kudos to her friend.
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by mokolade21845: 8:38am On May 03, 2021
I'm glad the perpetrator was caught, he will sure face the consequences of his actions, foolish youth
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by AuroraB(f): 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
RIP to her but seriously as a Nigerian you shouldn't be this careless, everything is literally after your life in this country from the food you eat to the friends you trust. The Goal as a Nigerian is to survive reach atleast 50 years from there it's not your fault if you die!
...so, she was careless
How then was he nabbed so fast
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by falcon01: 1:18pm On May 03, 2021
AuroraB:
...so, she was careless
How then was he nabbed so fast
would you go to an unknown place to an unknown person looking for job without backup or company??
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by codedguy1(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2021
angry
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by AuroraB(f): 4:05pm On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
would you go to an unknown place to an unknown person looking for job without backup or company??
but she gave the address and number of this guy. Reason he got caught. If not, he'd have continued with his crimes ooo shocked
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Pauladex(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2021
What a lost!
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by falcon01: 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
AuroraB:
but she gave the address and number of this guy. Reason he got caught. If not, he'd have continued with his crimes ooo shocked
well she still died grin so its of no gain to her just don't do it, don't go there!
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 03, 2021
adecz:
undecided

People have lost their
humanity.

This guy has the qualms of
a wild animal...
Re: Full Story Of How Hinny Umoren Was Murdered In Cold Blood by mytime24(f): 11:18pm On May 03, 2021
I heard d killer is a NLder

How true is that

(1) (Reply)

Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard / Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It / Police To Charge 41 For Murder Over Jos Crisis !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.