Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer (3675 Views)

"My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer by ojuu4u(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Typical example of the quack lawyers Nigeria is dishing out in multitudes.

But truth be told. With a sound lawyer, Baba Ijesha can get out of this with a little scratch.

Lawyers can turn anything upside down. I mean sound lawyers.

Like the Rudy Giuliani grin. He will still always find a way to turn upside down.

how is he a quack lawyer? I doubt if u follow the issue from beginning. when the accused had confessed on video footage already. which evident damaged reputation more than that?

what lawyer is doing now is the best, he wants baba ijesha to start gaining sympathy from public and by extension from judge.

this is typical case of.... if I go down you will go down with me.
Re: My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer by varun123346varu: 11:41am On May 04, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Top Married Actress Dirty Games Exposed / Photo : Amazing Pix From Psquare Mansion / Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.