Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

"My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer (697 Views)

My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer by Asuneblog(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2021
Akin Olafeso, lawyer to controversial Nollywood actor, Baba Ijesha, has revealed that Nigerian comedienne, Princess, set up his client after an illicit affair between the duo.

In a post shared by the lawyer, he revealed that Baba Ijesha had an affair with Princess in the past and through this means his client gained access to her family and molested her 14-years-old adopted daughter.

The lawyer further revealed that although when his client molested the victim, Princess had no initial idea about it but on eventually discovering it sprang up to action to set up his client.

To continue reading, visit link below;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/05/my-client-had-illicit-affair-with.html

Re: "My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer by ictjobber: 7:20pm On May 03, 2021
La clivk la roll over and putge
Re: "My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer by Enoch07: 7:21pm On May 03, 2021
e don dey come out small small
Re: "My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer by Romanoff(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
Enoch07:
e don dey come out small small

Is Princess a child?

Is Princess not responsible for who she dates?

Does sleeping with a mother excuse abusing the minor in her care?
Re: "My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess" - Baba Ijesha's Lawyer by Enoch07: 7:52pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Is Princess a child?
Is Princess not responsible for who she dates?
Does sleeping with a mother excuse abusing the minor in her care?
No
She is
No

(1) (Reply)

So Emotional: TB Joshua's Wife Cried While Speaking At Husband's Funeral / Sophia Was Touring With Tiwa Savage, While Davido Was With Amanda After The Rumo / Losing My Son Was Tough, I’m Glad He Lived A Fulfilled Life – Yinka Davies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.