Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum (54585 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by SavageResponse(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2021
Maestro21:

Lies

What do you mean lies?

It happened...the guy's name is James Agada!
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by smasher1(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2021
daddytime:
Funny stuff.

Make una come make I show una Maxwell massive estates here for Abuja make una mount protests or begin share the properties among unasef.

The dude was busy buying up entire streets and remodelling with your monies.

Davido, Timaya, and the rest were his personal entertainers while it lasted. Na dollar rain with different types of strippers on his beck and call.

Maxwell wey build one massive hotel for Abuja wey never complete, but he already had staffs employed and paying them salary to just come to work, hang around, and watch him groove to no end.

I asked one of his staffs what he does for a living, he mentioned forex. I explained to him that it was all a ruse and a scam including how it will end. That was a month before the crash.

Maxwell had over 10 mopol guards always with him. Sometime towards the end of last year, the mopols got into an argument amongst themselves and one of them shot his colleague dead.

Too much gist joor

It hurts to see so much gullible and greedy people feed the senior colleagues greed with their contributions.

Fact
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Crystalom3(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2021
Golan007:

I guess God revealed that to you too.

John was the baptist.

He lived in the wild and ate locust and wild honey.

He has no book in the bible and only preached about the wages of sin and the coming of the Christ.

Stop trying to twist Christianity.

It only tells badly on the religion.
like I said, you probably are not a Christian or do not know your Bible very.

John the baptist was a prophet. His living in the wilderness has nothing to do with whether he is a prophet or not.

Ezekiel was asked to bake bread with cow dung while Hosea was asked to marry a prostitute.

John the baptist was not the only one asked to do weird things. And there are many prophets in the Bible without any book to their names.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by SavageResponse(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2021
petra1:

Then you don't know forex. I have seen people double their investments in a day . A billion turned to 2 billion. Everyday is not the same any way they can lose too. It depends on how good you are and other factors .

You deserve an award for stupidity and foolishness!
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by coast2sahara: 8:16am On May 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44WTDwo5a4
That was mid last year when pastor Chris spoke against Ponzi scheme.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by petra1(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

You deserve an award for stupidity and foolishness!

Thanks , sorry if your money was involved. It'd part of life. The future is greater

When I'm I getting the award?₩
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Skyfly007: 8:18am On May 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
[b]Did you know??

You may gain 20% more muscle strength by working out in the afternoon instead of the morning, according to a study.[/bo]
pls which study...
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by BigCee0: 8:19am On May 03, 2021
Chris already disassociated himself from this ponzi a long time... So, what's d fuss again

4 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Femeto: 8:19am On May 03, 2021
He had no business with you all. Once spit done reach ground e no fit enter mouth again.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by coast2sahara: 8:19am On May 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44WTDwo5a4
Crystalom3:
Pastor Chris in the mud!

Personally, I don't think they expect pastor Chris to know the source of all donations made his his church. So he probably wouldn't have known about the scam.

But these are emotional times and these guys have been swindled so they will grasp on the closest thing to give them hope.

Mehn. Pastor Chris will be dragged like tiger gen on twitter today sha

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-youh

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Crystalom3(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
xeju:

if he recognised Jesus, why did he send his followers to go and ask Jesus if he is the Messiah they're waiting for?
God said test all spirits to see if they are of God or not.

Even jesus ask people he heals if they are OK. Do you remember the man he healed and asks if he can see well and the man said he sees men as though they are tree and jesus had to perform the miracle on him again.

The problem today is that a lot of Christians fail to test what their pastor says. They just accept it. We should always test everything before we assimilate them

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by SavageResponse(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
petra1:

Thanks , sorry if your money was involved. It'd part of life. The future is greater

When I'm I getting the award?₩

The day that I will be so foolish as to willfully invest in a Ponzi Scheme will never come.

Go and check all my previous threads and comments, I was one of the people shouting from the rooftop that MBA is a scam!
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by dominique(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2021
Maestro21:

Lies

You were probably too young around 2004/2005 when it happened. All the major newspapers carried the story.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Bluntemperor: 8:29am On May 03, 2021
Sammyadexxx:
Did pastor Chris force him to donate any money?

I wander how people reasons through!
I'm not their Church member but did Pastor force or coerse the business owner to bring the money to his Church.Like Offering abi!
Of course, children of hate, children of disobedience to Church, Parents and authority, hiding under disguise of attacking the Church will have a field day!
God cannot be mocked anyway.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by SavageResponse(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
If he refuses to pay up, you guys should go to every Christ embassy church close to you and burn the building down.

You did it during the #EndSars protests. You can as well do it now.

I hate nonsense sha.

You're instigating violence among the populace of the country.

I hope you know you can be prosecuted for this nonsense you just wrote!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 8:43am On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:
When I call pastors and imams criminals and fraudsters, people say all sorts of trash.

How can a so-called man of God collect cash from a questionable character?

This clearly shows that these men are solely after wealth and money not the so-called fraudulent salvation.

Christians and moslems should better hope and pray that hellfire doesn't exist cos they would be the biggest casualties.

Up atheism!!!
this is not the first time that church will be receiving stolen funds.....there was a publxu official certain time ago who paid tithes of 25million from stolen public funds.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Doyin2(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2021
Only the Greedy gets Gullible to scam undecided

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 8:47am On May 03, 2021
Bluntemperor:

I'm not their Church member but did Pastor force or coerse the business owner to bring the money to his Church.Like Offering abi!
Of course, children of hate, children of disobedience to Church, Parents and authority, hiding under disguise of attacking the Church will have a field day!
shameless, slow-witted thief like you.

Is this the first time pastor Chris' church received stolen funds?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 8:50am On May 03, 2021
Maestro21:

Lies
when last did you read anything outside Nairaland? The stolen funds was reported in all nation dailies.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by I888(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2021
Miyachi:
This is actually the most ethical and empathetic thing to do - it's the right thing. But it might never happen.

I could remember in the wake of the Bernie Maddof scandal, companies who had earlier collected their investments with profit returned all such profit to a fund meant to indemnify "investors" who had lost all their money.
Redeem didn't return the one given to them when it became obvious one of their members in civil service used stolen money as tithe and I do not think that Embassy will return was has VISA stamped already grin
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by I888(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2021
Bluntemperor:

This is the problem. Even Jesus chased those using his father's house illegally out of the temple...
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by blackpanda: 9:02am On May 03, 2021
Golan007:
There is a boy in Delta state who gifted his family house to Christ Embassy.
His name is Shedrack.

Smh. Pastor chris is a big scam
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by grandstar(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2021
This is what happens when you preach greed, I mean prosperity instead of salvation.

The church should not be the center of business activity. Now, the chicken has come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Golan007: 9:05am On May 03, 2021
Maestro21:

Lies

It is not a lie.

This was published and Chris reacted to it.

Must be at least 20 years since the incident.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Zionmdde: 9:07am On May 03, 2021
laplace12:

Oyakhilome actually made a video warning people about Ponzi during the MBA era. He warned his pastors against promoting it in his church.

I doubt if the guy actually made the donation. Even if he did, the aim was to woo more victims.
U are very correct, dat warning came around October last year, wen mba have not crashed, it was a serious warning from him. He went ahead to explain how innocent businesses become ponzy. I invested in mba, but I have already gained 235% of my initial investment.

People who are calling on the pastor don't know how this donations work, he writes d cheque in the name of christ embassy which is legal entity dat is separate from pst chris. People should wisen up, for me MBA was a great lesson

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Kaiser20: 9:08am On May 03, 2021
Dadurty:
This is worrisome .... Oyakhilome should do the needful , he should not allow that criminal to drag him to the mud
If I'm the pastor I will just ignore those fools. They should go to court and stop disturbing the peace of the community joor.
When MMM crashed who made noise because naa foreigners

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Zionmdde: 9:10am On May 03, 2021
Weathered:
shameless, slow-witted thief like you.

Is this the first time pastor Chris' church received stolen funds?
Why don't u go after all d people dat received donations from hushpuppy, and other yahoo boys. So u pay in money to church account and they will start investigating if its stolen or not.

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ameh99: 9:47am On May 03, 2021
Few months ago I told my cousin to invest in my lithium battery business and make 30% of his capital in 6 months with zero risk

But he said he got better offer from MBA

Right now he has over 1M naira in that ponzi scheme and could not say a word to me

All for greed
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 9:48am On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:

Why don't u go after all d people dat received donations from hushpuppy, and other yahoo boys. So u pay in money to church account and they will start investigating if its stolen or not.
you have answered your own question in your last remark.

Fraudsters use church for money laundering and scam because the church isn't an individual or legal entity in a strict sense.

Offerings and tithes can't be investigated because it's under the umbrella of religious belief, a fundamental human right.

So thieving and money-hungry pastors like your lord and master, Chris oyakilome will always exploit this loophole.

Now if this MBA Maxwell had taken that money to an individual, his account would have been frozen and he arrested. But as it is a church, it cannot happen under law.

This isn't the first time Chris embassy has received stolen money. Remember the Sharaton accountant with his 35 million Naira theft to same church?

Of course it won't make a difference, mention religion and Africans behave like sedated monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by meobizy(f): 9:55am On May 03, 2021
dominique:

You were probably too young around 2004/2005 when it happened. All the major newspapers carried the story.
Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.