Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). (20209 Views)

N-Power: Second Payment Processing / ICPC Second Test Invite. / Indorama Screening Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by TheRareGem1(f): 9:53am On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Mods please stop bringing this Osinbajo scam to FP

Scam you say? This man laid a solid foundation with the NSIP tools generally, if he didn't why is that up till this moment, people still call him to help them because during his time, they were not owed or paid lately. Same thing goes other schemes. If you want to hate, osinbajo is not someone you can hate on bruh. I'm sure your relatives who are Beneficiaries of NSIP schemes when under OVP will testify to this so quit this show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by badbros(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2021
That's not fraud, clearly it's a satire
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by yetunsbay(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2021
Deasegun19:
when them go verify and deploy? that na koko. haba na since July 2020
lol ....u haven't seen nothing ask A & B
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by yetunsbay(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
They should deploy and start paying jor.
for where
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by buttlover(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2021
Vikynas:
When is the payment starting now I'm tired of waiting for alert
alart kwa?. you no go work before them pay you?. which kain alat
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by dadasupremacy(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2021
cant even take the test....it keeps telling me email not found when trying to take the test,what might be wrong
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by molas02: 10:18am On May 03, 2021
If U have done ur test once and submit, don't panic. Nothing like second test .... Beside take test, U will see view result, if U click on view result it will bring it initial test result

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by donMIG(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2021
Na so mistake choke for dia site I come dei wonder if na scam or not

I don notice that screening test since...

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by nkemjika6006(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2021
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SECOND TEST.
Highorbit7O16:
It is like that for everyone
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by drymit: 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Am finding it difficult to log in
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by samwillyco1(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:
I decided to just log in to my N-power account today, on my dashboard, I saw "Screening" beside it, upon selection, I saw that I am to write another a Second test called "Screening test"

No email or message was sent to me regarding this, so if I had not log in to my N-power account, I wouldn't have known.

Who else have seen this? Who have done the test? What's your score? How is the test like?

Please can you give the web site for taking the test, I have not done that before
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by akimbomimer: 11:32am On May 03, 2021
ausigfuiffwyuffwfwyuf
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Lekison(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2021
samwillyco1:

Please can you give the web site for taking the test, I have not done that before
https://nasims.gov.ng
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Wondakind: 11:42am On May 03, 2021
The only update this people know how to do is writing stories on their website.

In other news,
Are you seeking admission abroad?
Charisma Consult is here to help you.
Contact us on Instagram ; https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=rfxs2h22r9y2&utm_content=lslahb1

Or on WhatsApp 09039530582
Payment is after securing admission.
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by samwillyco1(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2021
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by NawtyC001(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:
Well I have written before and I got 75%. Before now, it has been view test score on my dashboard not until today. Can you check your dashboard, if you are an applicant and let's make clarification.

Same here,after enquiries, I was told its for those that have not written yet.
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by yoged(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
They should deploy and start paying jor.
lol. That'll be some months to election so you guys can be fool again and vote for them
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by wiseone28: 12:45pm On May 03, 2021
I took it again i got 70 instead of 55 i got before cheesy
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by princeakinola1(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
Nothing like second test it will be deployments next
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by oxiide22(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
wiseone28:
I took it again i got 70 instead of 55 i got before cheesy
fucking liar

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Iliyasdass(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2021
princeakinola1:
Nothing like second test it will be deployments next

Not deployment. After online screening is physical verification then deployment..

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by SocialJustice: 1:32pm On May 03, 2021
yoged:
lol. That'll be some months to election so you guys can be fool again and vote for them
God forbid I get fooled. Na ogun go kill Buhari if e no start the programme this year, mumu man increasing it to 1 million participants.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by yusufmurry: 3:10pm On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:
I decided to just log in to my N-power account today, on my dashboard, I saw "Screening" beside it, upon selection, I saw that I am to write another a Second test called "Screening test"

No email or message was sent to me regarding this, so if I had not log in to my N-power account, I wouldn't have known.

Who else have seen this? Who have done the test? What's your score? How is the test like?

Chat on WhatsApp 09022014817. We will write for you 80%+ for a stipend.
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by labelle123(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
Nothing is working in this country

Everything is just too cumbersome

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Richthekid: 5:25pm On May 03, 2021
No
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by kingvicking(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:

It might be for those who scored less than their cutoff mark,
So they can try again,
My opinion though, might be wrong, so nobody should quote me. Shalom
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Olavic7(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:

OK.. so, I don't need to take the test again right??
That how it is for everyone. If you click to login for the test it will tell that; you have already done the test
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Kay25(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2021
It's for those who haven't taken the test before
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by waze63(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2021
fredwill1357:
I think the test is for those who have not written before.
Have they started any screening?
I heard they ve been sending text messages to some people.. Pls how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. / Basic Technology Skills Job Seekers Should Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.