Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). (20324 Views)

N-Power: Second Payment Processing / ICPC Second Test Invite. / Indorama Screening Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Ochaisimon: 1:32am On May 04, 2021
Teeeecash:
even if you try taking the test, it will show you have already taken the test.
pls I tried using my email as my username and it's rejecting it what the username am suppose to use please?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by fredwill1357(m): 4:05am On May 04, 2021
waze63:

Have they started any screening?
I heard they ve been sending text messages to some people.. Pls how true is this?
Yeah, they have started screening, but I don't know about the text messages.
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by EbonyCy(f): 7:03am On May 04, 2021
fredwill1357:

Please how is the screening done....when did they start?
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by waze63(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2021
fredwill1357:
Pls is the screening different from the test we wrote?
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by yomusty(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2021
EbonyCy:

Please how is the screening done....when did they start?
The screening is done by npower. They disqualify some people and select some qualified one for deployment. All we have to do is log in daily. Even if u don't have data, use opera mini. Its free for mtn and Airtel users. Goodluck to us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) / Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.