Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja (20170 Views)

Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Sheikh Gumi: Boko Haram Will Soon Infiltrate Killer-Herdsmen, Bandits / Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Miyachi: 10:56am On May 03, 2021
Islie:
•Joint security task force intensifies [revenue generation] patrols

•FCT not under attack [yet], say police

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/03/security-forces-uncover-insurgents-plot-to-infiltrate-abuja/amp/

Fixed!!

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by proclinician: 10:56am On May 03, 2021
Just enter that their useless aso rock and house of thieves and kill every thing wearing agbada there.

All those idiots called sinators and house of thieves members should be choked to death.

Kill them all
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by seyz91(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2021
thats the long awaited good news for me too

can't wait till they bomb that aso rock with senate bulding incuding those useless fools in it
Chopet:
The news is not complete yet, I await...
Aso Rock bombed by unknown terrorists group.

Buhari don finish Nigeria kpatakpata
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by YoungAncient1: 10:57am On May 03, 2021
Na serious cash out for Police over tinted glass permit be this o
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by pickatyouu: 10:58am On May 03, 2021
Them don infiltrate Niger state that is just at most 2hours from suleja to wuse berger.

Instead of notifying us on social media, y not do your undercover works and stop them.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Anaerobi(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2021
if is ABJ, pls Aso Rock should be the target not innocent citizens please.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by tradepunter: 11:02am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, what will Akpan not see inside the kitchen?

Job-hunters are running to Abuja.
Contract chasers are running to Abuja.
Ashaawos are running to Abuja,
Politicians are leaving their States and running to Abuja.
Diplomats are running to Abuja.

Now even Boko Haram wants to leave Sambisa and run to Abuja.

This stuff isn't meant to be funny but it's Soo darn funny grin grin grin
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by vertueptime: 11:03am On May 03, 2021
Nigeria has thr worst Intel agencies, they are never proactive, only looking for ways to extort, NIN , tinted glass or covered plates has nothing to d with crime, there are pickpockets and phone thieves every where in abj from 6pm if you walk on the streets, nothing has been done about them, taxi kidnapping gangs, nothing, all the manhole covers in central abj has been stolen ,most solar batteries too, that's the level of security Intel abj is using, shamefull

Islie:
•Joint security task force intensifies patrols

•FCT not under attack, say police

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/03/security-forces-uncover-insurgents-plot-to-infiltrate-abuja/amp/
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Truthteller2020: 11:03am On May 03, 2021
Islie:

Non be everything this people suppose they talk Nan.As then find out then suppose keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Moises179: 11:07am On May 03, 2021
Oga o
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Igivebooks: 11:08am On May 03, 2021
These guys no come to play o. Our politicians should continue playing politics. The violence is enough to go round.

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2021
Nonsense didBoko haeam used tinted glass to propelled grenade or suicide mission?

Did bandits used tinted glass kill?

Did fulani killers used tinted glass to attack?

Did ISWAP used tinted glass to launchd attack?

Our security forces wetin do una for God sake? Why did you guys suddenly turned dumb for goodness sake? Nigeria security wasn't these poor and ill trained like these ever before what is going on guys?

Tinted glass has nothing to do with insecurity or insurgency pls wake up and dump lame excuses to stress already stressed innocent citizens because of a damn tinted glass bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by tnerro1(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2021
Abeg make dem leave us with our tinted vehicles oooo, we way come from the south no dey use to this there hell fire sun for the north. No wonder Hausa perfumes Dey last long for body to avoid body ............

And Isa Pantami fall on them......spits
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by adonisuwa(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2021
After spending $1b to fight Boko Haram, This Government still shameful tell Nigerians that these terrorists plan to attack Abuja and how they've planned the attack.
This Government is a serious joke!

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by West2019(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2021
What's taking Boko Haram so long to visit aso Rock
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Bobxin: 11:13am On May 03, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Na serious cash out for Police over tinted glass permit be this o

I've been extorted thrice even with my tinted permit. I'm peeling it off today. I nor fit shout.

tnerro1:
Abeg make dem leave us with our tinted vehicles oooo, we way come from the south no dey use to this there hell fire sun for the north. No wonder Hausa perfumes Dey last long for body to avoid body ............

And Isa Pantami fall on them......spits
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by NOwazobia: 11:20am On May 03, 2021
These ones are just conjuring things up in their head so that the public will see them as competent. Bunch of government terrorist.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by okadoo: 11:20am On May 03, 2021
The terrorist should go for buhari at Aso rock
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by lexy2014: 11:28am On May 03, 2021
Burtonj:
The elites thinks that staying and living in Abuja is safe for them, so all the killings going on in other parts of the country is none of their concern.

They never thought that it would come a time when even aso rock won't be safe for the vegetable residing there talk more of other parts of abuja.

It will get to you all since you have all failed to tackle the Insecurity that has befallen this country.

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.

You can't escape what is coming to you all.

It's like u people don't want Remi Tinubu to be first lady.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Kennitrust(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2021
The fight against insurgency in Nigeria only succeeded because their sympathizers are in charge of the government.

Jonathan almost ended insurgency prior to 2015 election because at that time, the northern wanted it to end until after the election. Until this country is divide, the insurgency will only grow worse
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by FarahAideed: 11:30am On May 03, 2021
mouthofThegod:
the same same way Bohoharam has been ruthlessly defeated severally by AOC..We all know that they will still enter Abuja someday soon.Just a matter of time.
End of NIGERIA grin

Wake up they already run Abuja ..just look well
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by annyz: 11:42am On May 03, 2021
Where is LAI self
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by israelmao(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2021
You are working on it and you think that Boko Haram are not smarter than that?You've already given them reasons to change their strategy.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Unrated900(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2021
The only that I will be happy with this shekau and ipob is when they gained access to Aso rock and place their flag on the 4 corners.
Or the day they snipe the dullard
Then I will bow to them
In absence of that ye all are jokers
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by simhosting: 11:59am On May 03, 2021
daddytime:
See something, say something.

Security is everyone's business.

We should all be doing our bits in policing our neighbourhoods to complement the efforts of the Police force.

Have you ever been arrested for
seeing something
And
Saying something

For Naija. Na mind your business
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by ignis: 12:01pm On May 03, 2021
Bobxin:

I've been extorted thrice even with my tinted permit. I'm peeling it off today. I nor fit shout.

Why will they still extort you after showing them your tinted permit ?
Is your tinted permit not genuine ?

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
Islie:

Must you say everything you notice...as a security threat.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by ImpactCrater: 12:08pm On May 03, 2021
see the nonsense they call "uncover".
when you employ imbeciles as intelligence officers how won't using tinted glass to hide crime be a big discovery.
very anyhow people.
olodo is not intelligent and therefore cannot unearth any credible intelligence. QED.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by zoedew: 12:27pm On May 03, 2021
Wise folks know what and who to believe!
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Nonsense. They already control Nigeria. Just look at where Pabtami is seated.

Walai bro, they are already there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIB Recovers Black Box Of Crashed Jet, Begins Probe / 5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 / PDP NWC Visits Tambuwal Ahead Of Supplementary Election In Sokoto - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.