Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja (20165 Views)

Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Sheikh Gumi: Boko Haram Will Soon Infiltrate Killer-Herdsmen, Bandits / Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by onuman: 12:37pm On May 03, 2021
Racoon:
Whao! No need to be afraid because BH terrorists and their sympathizers have long moved their head-quarters to Abuja.Infact they are the ones in government already.

The fact is that it took gullible citizens almost 6 whooping years for them to see and agreed that their jihad and islamization agenda is real.Remember where the crooner of "a fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north and Isa Pantami are seated

Buhari in 2001 told Moslems in Kaduna that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.

Yet in 2015, Yorubas voted Buhari and ignored his public statements; all in a bid for Fulani hand power over to the Yoruba.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, what will Akpan not see inside the kitchen?

Job-hunters are running to Abuja.
Contract chasers are running to Abuja.
Ashaawos are running to Abuja,
Politicians are leaving their States and running to Abuja.
Diplomats are running to Abuja.

Now even Boko Haram wants to leave Sambisa and run to Abuja.
Gbam
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by bigcasava1(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2021
Terrorists from where
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Mryacks: 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
Some policemen will now use this as an avenue to harrass and extort some innocent tinted glass car owners...
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by witworth(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
Useless country, even the U.S president's vehicles has plate number and not even tinted, even if its a special number, but they does have plate numbers. Everything should be serially registered and accounted for anytime.
I wonder why the Nigerian government allowed covering of plate numbers in the first place. Foolish set of people that calls themselves government.
When they will be hiding behind darkness.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by noisy45(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2021
Story for the gods. With 5 to 10 armoured tanks and sizeable numbers of anti aircraft guns Boko Haram will capture Abuja.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Burtonj: 2:09pm On May 03, 2021
lexy2014:

It's like u people don't want Remi Tinubu to be first lady.

� � � �

She will be the first lady of futa jalon, because that is where she and her husband would be relocated to spend the rest of their lives.

First lady ko, first lady ni!
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Psoul(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2021
Unknown Gun Men=Bandits
Ungunned Known Men=Politicians

These two group of men are very dangerous.
Most times, they work hand in hand and they know themselves.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by wuromallum(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
birnin tarayya habuja Allah ya kiyaye Ami
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Pacyrus(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2021
Well, if only there could be total cleansing, overhaul of As* R**k embarassed
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Emmanuelellah: 9:42pm On May 03, 2021
The only place I hope to move to is now under threat, let me remain where I am jeje
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by delpee(f): 9:49pm On May 03, 2021
Do they really need vehicles to get into Abuja? The security agencies need to be more proactive.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Nobody: 12:09am On May 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This deserves more likes but 69 likes is just right
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by calcal: 12:13am On May 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are getting closer. We need them to take care of things over there.
Re: Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja by Bobxin: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
ignis:

Why will they still extort you after showing them your tinted permit ?
Is your tinted permit not genuine ?

It is, they said they're following orders from IGP which I read here on NL, it was 1k I settled thrice different days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory / AIB Recovers Black Box Of Crashed Jet, Begins Probe / PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.