Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India (15795 Views)

Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal / How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by sherlockhush(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2021
Many naija wan make by all means... It is very bad, we really need to restructure our mindset on quick wealth
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Coronavirus84: 8:48am On May 03, 2021
Igbos are criminal. They are the real ambassador in charge of crime worldwide

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by FarahAideed: 9:03am On May 03, 2021
Nation of dishonest people
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Zooposki(f): 9:08am On May 03, 2021
Igbos and Fulanis, descendants of Cain and Esau. Both tribes wandering the Earth and causing havoc everywhere they go. The bane of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Dickson178(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2021
Biafran people with their Biafra behaviors. hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Elidrisy20: 9:21am On May 03, 2021
Land of the falling Sun
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Abemy(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
osejie17:
Please I'm a graduate of accountancy in University of
Agriculture makurdi,I graduated with 2.1 I did my Nysc in 2019,since then no Job. I have been struggling to make ends meet My father died just last week April and I buried him three days ago on first of May . please nairalanders I need a job. please ,i am the first child of the family I have four siblings In school ,now my father is gone the responsibility is on me, please nairalanders I need a job please help me anyway u can to get one.please I'm begging. Awaiting ur response ,thank you for assisting me,I'm grateful.
We are yet to get to the root of the death of that Uyo job seeker who made a similar post on Twitter and was invited for a job interview, raped, killed and shallowly buried, and you are here toeing the same path.
Angom hen Kwagh ga. Let's learn from other's mistakes.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Abemy(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2021
osejie17:
Please I'm a graduate of accountancy in University of
Agriculture makurdi,I graduated with 2.1 I did my Nysc in 2019,since then no Job. I have been struggling to make ends meet My father died just last week April and I buried him three days ago on first of May . please nairalanders I need a job. please ,i am the first child of the family I have four siblings In school ,now my father is gone the responsibility is on me, please nairalanders I need a job please help me anyway u can to get one.please I'm begging. Awaiting ur response ,thank you for assisting me,I'm grateful.
We are yet to get to the root of the death of that Uyo job seeker who made a similar post on Twitter and was invited for a job interview, raped, killed and shallowly buried, and you are here toeing the same path.
Angom hen Kwagh ga. Let's learn from other's mistakes.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2021
Shukushaka:
Nigerian Man, Tochukwu Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/03/nigerian-man-tochukwu-arrested-defrauding-senior-police-officer-india
That's their business Biafra
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Must be his village people. Like the Nigerian lady in Ukraine who was arrested for selling drugs to an undercover DEA agent.
Why will they bring these their nonsense to Ukraine? This people should take their time ooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by zoputan89113: 10:54am On May 03, 2021
Land of the falling Sun
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A senior police officer that allowed himself to be defrauded is not fit to be a policeofficer.
Hian
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
Who else is here to check name? Although we know them, it's their hubby.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Reex12(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2021
post=101331481:

Damn!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take fraud, drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Animalistic bastards
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Point of correction,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some sets of animalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
seun dominique mynd44 justwise mukina oam4j
rule 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by temitope27(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
it's them the lost Shepard of Israel
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Goodman247: 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is why we want biafla
you will still spoil biafra reputation too because it is in your blood, desperados.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by lascos912(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2021
Igbos dey always ball for this kin news Tue
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Unrated900(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2021
This igbos and crime are bread and butter
Them use drug,fraud swear for una generations niii
Very useless set of lunatics.
All the time na them
Abeg make them carry biafla give this people before them spoil this country finish so teeeee Ghana go begin ban us because of them
Cursed people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK / Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi / Ibim Jason Extorted & Beaten By Police For Questioning Them In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.