Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

"We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning (15649 Views)

2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / DSS Issues Fresh Invitation To Mailafiya / DSS Issues Alert Over Plans To Undermine Peace In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by blazepascal(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2021
allandutch:

How about ten hundred and tenty ten reasons?
lol
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2021
They are warning fr mbaka, kukua. Terrorist govt.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Andyvilly: 8:13am On May 03, 2021
chai! make I run go my hideout, until coast is clear.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by WorldRichest: 8:13am On May 03, 2021
They are MAD. Tell them I said so. They will all die miserably
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by oguns222: 8:13am On May 03, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
Afunanya!...Well-educated and Professional....always love his statements. Anyways he is a Phd holder so I'm not surprised. keep up the good work sir..

Daura Security Services
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Seniorwriter(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2021
Toothless and uncultured bunch of government oppression tools.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Lemmy123(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2021
Whatever that means
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Danny50: 8:14am On May 03, 2021
Yeye de smell.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by WorldRichest: 8:14am On May 03, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
Afunanya!...Well-educated and Professional....always love his statements. Anyways he is a Phd holder so I'm not surprised. keep up the good work sir..

This one has mental problems

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2021
DSS can suck my dick. Fvcking retards.

Modified: Nairaland don change font. Lol.

How about allowing us to use the emojis on our phone keyboards?

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by riverbird: 8:16am On May 03, 2021
blazepascal:
what can 5k do for you

give me 353 reasons why you need this money

B4 I finish writing 353 reasons bros na die be that but d only one reason I can give you is that I never chop since yesterday morning, I had to rely on water so that my intestine no go gum together, bros to God who made me I dey hungry, if u can spare me any amount I will be for ever greatful. 0266948071 GTbank
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Faithful1234(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2021
slave to the political climate

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2021
we don't need any other security in the East, all we need is our lovely ESN

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by berrystunn(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2021
APC DSS

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Afolabimills(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2021
LibertyRep:
Truly the DSS should act in good faith to tackle subversive elements.

However what would the DSS do when the same government seems to be the Chief promoter of divisiveness through their actions and statements?

Till this moment, the secret police are yet to explain how Pantami, despite his background, got their clearance for the ministerial screening.

The Divider-in-Chief still has the opportunity to salvage the country before it's too late.
you have said it all
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Achorise: 8:18am On May 03, 2021
Who issued this kind of press release to opposition in the time of Jonathan.
We better step up our game,if there was no yahoo these boys would have turned their hungry hearts against the government.
I’m not in support of Fraud but it has served as a distraction against the ills of governance.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by orisa37: 8:18am On May 03, 2021
Then do what The people want.

JETTISON RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY

ACCEPT FULL APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES

LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY

AND THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WILL CONTRIBUTE 10% OF THEIR EARNINGS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by IYANGBALI: 8:18am On May 03, 2021
God punis you all!
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by nototribalist: 8:19am On May 03, 2021
Fulani state service
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by FBIBOT(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
Make una shut up jsre
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by justmondris: 8:20am On May 03, 2021
So you people value this government more than the lives of the people of Nigeria. Herdsmen, boko haram and bandits have killed thousands of people but you people sat their and did not say anything about it. Our leaders have stolen billions of dollars and you people still did not say anything about it.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Elfaris(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
The DSS should increase the pressure against those inciting division of our country. Kudos.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by berrystunn(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
AlphaSentinel:

Eyes service
Which good work ?
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by justmondris: 8:20am On May 03, 2021
So you people value this government more than the lives of the people of Nigeria. Herdsmen, boko haram and bandits have “killed” thousands of people but you people sat their and did not say anything about it. Our leaders have stolen billions of dollars and you people still did not say anything about it.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by CocoaOla: 8:22am On May 03, 2021
Dss are working for bokoharam terrorist

United Arab Emirates Are one fishing out terrorist in Nigeria why DSS play evil politics with the masses and everything

All Nigeria force and security agencies are only used for political manipulations

The masses are suffering one Nigeria is only favouring evil corrupt robbers politicians and terrorist

Don't force one Nigeria on our throats
Freedom from corrupt useless Scamgeria
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by Trustedpronet: 8:23am On May 03, 2021
But you guys will condone herders killing, meyatti Allah, muric, kidnapping, boko haram sponsors and ritual killers. You couldn't investigate pantami and one side appointed by Buhari. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2021
Go to North and tell bandits and fulani terrorist that
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by hush15: 8:24am On May 03, 2021
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by olisaEze(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2021
Abeg ona shift go one side joor, and I don’t mean 'One Side bar' in Asaba city for that marra!

Goan tell Sheikh Gumi dis wan first!

Y’all still issuing warnings while a governor's house was burnt in the East. Party leaders and LGA bosses are being abducted, bandits are kidnapping and killing students upandan, but na comments from a frustrated populace be ona problem! Fulani DSS angry
Re: "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning by moneyissweet(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2021
Buhari boys.

Covidiotic modafokas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyeneime's Church Marked For Demilition After Criticising Emmanuel Udom / Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 / Salihu Lukman: APC Members Are Angry About Femi Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.