Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. (492 Views)

Thank You Fam. Please I'm Yet To Get A Place and Hope To Resume Work Soon Plea / Is It Safe For A Man To Be Transparent With His Wife Financially? / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. by Foodqueen(f): 8:38am On May 03, 2021
With the high rate of kidnapping and missing persons daily, is it safe to allow children to resume back to school tomorrow.

The country is collapsing.
Re: Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. by AbabaExpert: 8:40am On May 03, 2021
I'm even scared too ooo
Re: Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. by BigBelleControl(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2021
Schools can resume in some parts of the country that are relatively peaceful but states like Imo, Anambra, Rivers, and many parts of the north including Kaduna should hold on for now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's Mentality.... / Cute Wedding Pictures Of Stephen & Abiola Odewumi / When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.