Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up (446 Views)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by Winnerly: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Hi Seun

Please assist to resolve or give an advice please.

When i click the change email button, the screenshot attached is what i keep seeing for some months now.

How can I resolve this please?

My email addy is fine and i can log into it from another device

Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by Winnerlyy: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Winnerly:
Hi all

When i click the change email button, the screenshot attached is what i keep seeing for some months now.

it is because u are using the account to rob people. It's a security feature
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by SatanTheDeviLL: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Winnerly:
Hi Seun

op dey cell now
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by Bigcowhorn: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
op dey cell now

With your papa and mama ba?
If them say make you produce photo proof e go hard you

Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by Chibudollar2: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
op dey cell now
the guy doesn't want to reply you and you've been begging him since, armed robber
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by SatanTheDeviLL: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Chibudollar2:
the thief winnerly doesn't want to reply you and you've been begging him since, he is an armed robber
it's not that your armed robber partner no want reply, he is calming down in. Alagbon as we speak. The chibudollar wanna be moniker abi chibudollar2 2 is ignored to the teeth cool cool cool
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by Chibudollar2: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
it's not that your armed robber partner no want reply, he is calming down in. Alagbon as we speak. The chibudollar wanna be moniker abi chibudollar2 2 is ignored to the teeth cool cool cool
you type like a goat tbh
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by SatanTheDeviLL: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Chibudollar2:
you type like a goat tbh
this is the only thing you said that makes sense na why I dey reply. I am actually a GOAT. GREATEST OF ALL TIME cool cool cool
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
this is the only thing you said that makes sense na why I dey reply. I am actually a GOAT. GREATEST MUMU OF ALL TIME cool cool cool

GREATEST MUMU OF ALL TIME

Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by SatanTheDeviLL: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

my father is a gmat....GREATEST MUMU OF ALL TIME
yes your father is a GMAT. Me na GOAT I BE cool cool
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by LadiesForever(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
yes your father is a GMAT. Me na GOAT I BE cool cool

Don't be an idiot boy! You and your father combined are not half the man he is.
What you are is a small rat.

By the way, have you found a good cream to enlarge your 2 inch manhood yet?

Find that solution first then try again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by 1Satanist: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
LadiesForever:

Don't be an idiot boy! You and your father combined are not half the man he is.
What you are is a small rat.

By the way, have you found a good cream to enlarge your 2 inch manhood yet?

Find that solution first then try again

SatanTheDeviLL the big lady don finish you and your small armed robber dick grin grin grin grin grin
Hope you won't let her go scot free?

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by SatanTheDeviLL: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
LadiesForever:

Don't be an idiot boy! Me and my father and mother combined are not half the man satanthedevil
What they are is a small rat.

By the way, can u help me with a good cream to enlarge my father's 2 inch manhood?

I need solution. I am also a very hungry begger with useless parents, please help me
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by 1Satanist: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
any moniker I ignore or don't follow is irrelevant cool

Not so here brother
One love!!! grin grin grin
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by ObamaMessi: 8:52am On May 15, 2022
Winnerly:
My problem is that ObamaMessi.He is winning allies who are fighting me and I'm alone.I must recruit more people to fight him.I must end this forum with vawulence.Imbecilicsamuel Bigcowh0rn Labadi69 ObmamaMessi Candidlady ChoCho54 Prettygirl200 Jeon Fcmb2022 FERNANDEZISBACK are all alternates of one armed robber called ObamaMessi
My boy, i control u to my taste and whine to my satisfaction.ur plan to cause disunity in this forum wont work.

4 Likes

Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by candidladyTemp(f): 11:43am On May 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My boy, i control u to my taste and whine to my satisfaction.ur plan to cause disunity in this forum wont work.

You should ignore him please
Re: When I Click Change Email, Error 404 Comes Up by ObamaMessi: 12:00pm On May 15, 2022
candidladyTemp:

You should ignore him please
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Ladies Run From Any Man That Is Quoting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.