Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira (19072 Views)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by ikorodureporta: 11:19am On May 03, 2021
Dis go only lead to more adulteration
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by RUDEBOYY(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2021
I no longer drive packeged water in my house...my wife usually boil and keep in the fridge for our drinking needs cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by proff010: 11:23am On May 03, 2021
You see your life, ipob miscreants. I can't blame you because you are a bastard thats how you use your leg to wake your parent.
Xhuntra:

U can call ur father and mother that, I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by ngadaAwo: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
20 naira
tho na bottle water I dey take these days because there's nothing pure about pure water again
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Gkay1(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2021
bag is 100 but one is #10
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Chimeluv(f): 11:25am On May 03, 2021
10 naira
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by proff010: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
You see your life, ipob miscreants. I can't blame you because you are a basta rd thats how you use your leg to wake your parent.
Xhuntra:

U can call ur father and mother that, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Brushstrokes20: 11:26am On May 03, 2021
I bought a sachet for #20 on my last trip to oshodi...

Another aftermath of satanic chainge!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Slimsly100(f): 11:26am On May 03, 2021

I still dey shock reach now
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2021
10naira in Abuja

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by 77star: 11:33am On May 03, 2021
thaoriginator:
Me bloodclaat!

Shock yuh ah shocked, thank God you nuh get electrocuted.

You no tell us weh your bagga area deh an yuh wan we fi dweet?

Me nah go tell either buh me fi tell you say pure wata is ₦10 anyweh inna dis bloodclaat Naija..

Correct

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by jaytii(f): 11:36am On May 03, 2021
Elsueno:
We own a firm that makes it grin , So for me it's like 4 naira

How much would it cost to set one up?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Yaks02(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
What is the cost of Pure Water In Your Area, Just Bought Mine 20 Naira

Though s been a long a drank pure water, so this morning just discovered that I have run out of potable water and am testing, so decided to get my self our normal Naija water 'The pure water'

I went outside to get one, was surprised when the seller told me the price is 20 naira

I was shocked and still bought it

So I want to find out, What is the price of pure water in your area, reporting from Afrinotes.com. Stay safe with waves of love

Abeg where is dat guy dat gives loan without collateral
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by errigdee: 11:57am On May 03, 2021
here it #10
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Simplythebest: 12:05pm On May 03, 2021
Since weekend pure water now is N20 and N200 per bag. I don't understand what is happening in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. Things are getting worst everyday

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Justkatty(f): 12:07pm On May 03, 2021
Last night I went to get drugs, and I needed to take it immediately.
Aarrrh see me wey don already open drugs put for mouth
Me...aboki give me one pure water
Aboki...madam #20
Me...no be #10again?
Aboki....madam go find buhari ask am
My brethren naso I carry drugs for mouth go reach house because I had just #10.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Lomprico2: 12:07pm On May 03, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Though s been a long a drank pure water, so this morning just discovered that I have run out of potable water and am testing, so decided to get my self our normal Naija water 'The pure water'

I went outside to get one, was surprised when the seller told me the price is 20 naira

So I want to find out, What is the price of pure water in your area, reporting from Afrinotes.com. Stay safe with waves of love

what were you testing?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by SefunmiHookups: 12:07pm On May 03, 2021
Naija, which way ?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Continue *testing* when you are through you then tell us the pump price
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:08pm On May 03, 2021
Gibonyt:
My brother we are in a country where everyone takes advantage of any slight misfortune, I'm tired of Nigeria, but why are you "testing" grin grin
na testing oo.. so much typo error. made the post with my phone.. mumu spell check app . Just they changed word up and down

Could not have re-read it . Just read it now..
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by nonireel(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2021
op, u could've at least mentioned ur location. not showing a picture of your dirty hand.

#20 sale is presently in Port Harcourt, only city that goes into a needless overdrive whenever there's a negative change, be it petrol price, electricity tariff, etc.

op, take time o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by TrumpDonald2: 12:09pm On May 03, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Still N20 here in PH

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by onuman: 12:15pm On May 03, 2021
Omanomma:
It's 3 for 50k here in sagamu

From 3 for N15 in 2015 to 3 for N50 in 2021.

Wow betide those who gave us PMB to steer the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by BigBashiru: 12:16pm On May 03, 2021
Xhuntra:

Zombie. The manufacturers of the water buy low density polyethylene for the satchets and packaging. The price has since quadrupled in the last 2years. They also buy fuel at Buhari's price to power their generators for production and also for their delivery vans. Buhari is incompetent. Argue with ur mother

The black man has very low iq and has a very long way to go @ the bolded. these are all unnecessary and only obtain in the land of the blacks - God forbid.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Xhuntra: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
BigBashiru:

The black man has very low iq and has a very long way to go @ the bolded. these are all unnecessary and only obtain in the land of the blacks - God forbid.

Haboki grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Sharz: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
PURE WATER IS 10 NAIRA
ONE BAG IS 100 TILL THIS MORNING, GOD BLESS MY CITY
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
Bubu promised us "CHANGE" grin grin grin
Let's enjoy
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
Lol... So my hand � are that dirty

Let me go and get organic .

Location. Lagos Nigeria..

Thanks

nonireel:
op, u could've at least mentioned ur location. not showing a picture of your dirty hand.

#20 sale is presently in Port Harcourt, only city that goes into a needless overdrive whenever there's a negative change, be it petrol price, electricity tariff, etc.

op, take time o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by nhurhetee(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

20naira
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by Owologbo(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2021
thaoriginator:
Me bloodclaat!

Shock yuh ah shocked, thank God you nuh get electrocuted.

You no tell us weh your bagga area deh an yuh wan we fi dweet?

Me nah go tell either buh me fi tell you say pure wata is ₦10 anyweh inna dis bloodclaat Naija..

you don't know anything.
I bought sachet water at the rate of #20 per 1, #30 per 2 at badagry last week.
it's #20 in most part of Lagos State.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira by thaoriginator: 12:27pm On May 03, 2021
Owologbo:

you don't know anything.
I bought sachet water at the rate of #20 per 1, #30 per 2 at badagry last week.
it's #20 in most part of Lagos State.
Badagry!? Eiyahhh! Sorry me breda, I dey feel ur pain.

It doesn't make sense if you ask me..

It ah bloodclaat thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.