Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants (23549 Views)

Teach For Nigeria 2021 / Teach For Nigeria Scheme (just Like Npower) Recruitment 2020 - #80,000 Salary / Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by bountiouz: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Henry692:
Pls for those who ave taken d critical thinking test, if u ave received success mail for interview pls kindly drop d info here so ww can quickly knw our fate in dis process...

D way am seeing it,, dey wont send regret mail if one dnt scale tru one of d stages...

Make una drop info if any ooo.. Thanks

@Henry, I see your final evaluation was slated for Monday. Please was it just the sample teaching and group discussion that you guys did or was there also a one-on-one interview on same day?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Henry692: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
bountiouz:

@Henry, I see your final evaluation was slated for Monday. Please was it just the sample teaching and group discussion that you guys did or was there also a one-on-one interview on same day?

We only did sample teaching nd group activity yesterday

Then later in d evening,,, those dar scaled tru were sent link 4 critical thinking test... After d critical thinking test then kums d one on one interview
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by bountiouz: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Henry692:

Then later in d evening,,, those dar scaled tru were sent link 4 critical thinking test... After d critical thinking test then kums d one on one interview

All right. Thank you. Are you sure the critical thinking test is for those that scaled through? Because I haven't done the virtual evaluation but I also got a mail for the critical thinking test yesterday.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by baabzz: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Henry692:

please can u shed more light on how d sample teaching and group activity went aw many mins did it last plz
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Henry692: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
baabzz:

please can u shed more light on how d sample teaching and group activity went aw many mins did it last plz

Sample teaching is 5min max... Group activity is a question u all will discuss within ursef for 10-15min, then u all will choose a representative among urselves to present ur outcome... Each of u will give a reflection concerning d question one by one...
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by baabzz: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Henry692:

Sample teaching is 5min max... Group activity is a question u all will discuss within ursef for 10-15min, then u all will choose a representative among urselves to present ur outcome... Each of u will give a reflection concerning d question one by one...

am grateful for ur swift response! d sample teaching is all about picking a choice topic and teaching in 5mins according to ur explanation here. will lesson note/instructional material be checked too?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Omokafeh: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
bountiouz:

All right. Thank you. Are you sure the critical thinking test is for those that scaled through? Because I haven't done the virtual evaluation but I also got a mail for the critical thinking test yesterday.

I don't think the critical thinking test is for those that scaled thru... it's for those that are yet to do the teaching and group activities
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Henry692: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2021
baabzz:

am grateful for ur swift response! d sample teaching is all about picking a choice topic and teaching in 5mins according to ur explanation here. will lesson note/instructional material be checked too?

Lesson note/instructional material wont be checked bt if u feel it will help facilitate ur teaching process, u r free to use it
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Henry692: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Omokafeh:

I don't think the critical thinking test is for those that scaled thru... it's for those that are yet to do the teaching and group activities

If u check d breakdown in ur mail,, u will see dat after sample teaching nd group activity, critical thinking test is the next....
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by sanyahkod(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Henry692:
Pls for those who ave taken d critical thinking test, if u ave received success mail for interview pls kindly drop d info here so ww can quickly knw our fate in dis process...

D way am seeing it,, dey wont send regret mail if one dnt scale tru one of d stages...

Make una drop info if any ooo.. Thanks

*Got this mail about an hour ago after taking the Critical Thinking test yesterday*

Dear Applicant,

We are delighted to invite you to an information session with the recruitment team.

This session is geared towards giving you guides that would help you prepare accordingly for the Final Evaluation/Virtual Assessment and also provide you the opportunity to ask the recruitment team questions on areas of concern.

The key details of the pre-session are outlined below:

Day: Saturday, 26th June, 2021

Time: 2:00pm

Zoom Link:
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Omokafeh: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Henry692:

If u check d breakdown in ur mail,, u will see dat after sample teaching nd group activity, critical thinking test is the next....

Okay... Thanks

But for those that are yet to see the critical thinking test..Any hope?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by bountiouz: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Omokafeh:

I doubt there's a definite order to it. I got mail invite for the virtual evaluation more than a week ago, it was slated for today. Got the critical thinking test mail 2 days ago, took the test yesterday and then had my virtual session today.

It seems Henry got his critical thinking test mail after his evaluation.
So there may not really be a definite order to which comes first.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by sanyahkod(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
bountiouz:

I doubt there's a definite order to it. I got mail invite for the virtual evaluation more than a week ago, it was slated for today. Got the critical thinking test mail 2 days ago, took the test yesterday and then had my virtual session today.

It seems Henry got his critical thinking test mail after his evaluation.
So there may not really be a definite order to which comes first.

How did the virtual session go? What was the overall duration?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by bountiouz: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
sanyahkod:

How did the virtual session go? What was the overall duration?

It was okay. Started with the group activity and then we did the sample teaching. Everything took a little over an hour in the room I was in.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by baabzz: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
bountiouz:

It was okay. Started with the group activity and then we did the sample teaching. Everything took a little over an hour in the room I was in.

can u share what form the group activity took?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by bountiouz: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
baabzz:

can u share what form the group activity took?

We were given a problem and asked to deliberate on what action we would take, and then pick one person to present what decision we took, after which each group member was asked to give a reflection on it.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by baabzz: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
bountiouz:

We were given a problem and asked to deliberate on what action we would take, and then pick one person to present what decision we took, after which each group member was asked to give a reflection on it.

ok. tnx for d hint

1 Like

Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Henry692: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
From d look of tins, we should be expecting feedback next month because virtual assessment will last Tru out dis month...
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by akot81(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good evening house, please for those that had taken and scaled through the first online test, how long does it take to get a feedback from them after the test?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Badfinga: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
akot81:
Good evening house, please for those that had taken and scaled through the first online test, how long does it take to get a feedback from them after the test?
Within two weeks.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by crownfitsme(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good evening all , pls I also applied for Teach for Nigeria but the response I received after the registration was to expect a mail on or before August 30, but I can see that people has done online test and other evaluations .someone should help as i am lost here
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by sanyahkod(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
crownfitsme:
Good evening all , pls I also applied for Teach for Nigeria but the response I received after the registration was to expect a mail on or before August 30, but I can see that people has done online test and other evaluations .someone should help as i am lost here

If your application is successful, you will get a mail to take your test within the space of 2 weeks or thereabout.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by crownfitsme(f): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanyahkod:

If your application is successful, you will get a mail to take your test within the space of 2 weeks or thereabout.

I applied on the 10th of May ,I haven't gotten any mail till now
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by akot81(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2021
sanyahkod:

Thanks for your response. Please after taken the test how long does it take to get feedback from them?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by sanyahkod(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2021
akot81:

Thanks for your response. Please after taken the test how long does it take to get feedback from them?

Mine took a month before I got the next stage feedback.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by akot81(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
sanyahkod:

Mine took a month before I got the next stage feedback.

Thanks.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Omokafeh: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good afternoon all

Plz do we hv pple that hv done the virtual evaluation but yet to do the critical thinking test?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by lacifer: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
I have been invited for the final in person interview
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Badfinga: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don quit. Not interested again.
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Karac: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Badfinga:
I don quit. Not interested again.

Why?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Karac: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omokafeh:
Good afternoon all

Plz do we hv pple that hv done the virtual evaluation but yet to do the critical thinking test?

Same here. I have not done Critical Thinking assessment ooo. Would there be anything we can do about this?
Re: Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants by Badfinga: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Karac:

Why?
After attending the pre virtual session last week, the person that anchor the session mentioned that after passing the virtual assessment the successful candidates will still go to Lagos in person for another interview.
If they could conduct virtual assessment through zoom, why go to Lagos again in person for the final interview?
Lastly, the candidate is to bear the cost. So after making my calculations the least money I will be spending is like 30k. On top wetin guarantee no dey say I will be selected. So the risk is not worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! / Relocating To Lagos? Here Are 13 Things To Note About Job Opportunities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.