Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again (29982 Views)

New Year: Jeffrey Guterman Attacks Keyamo Again, Calls Him Mr Mugu / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again by ddippset(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

See this harebrained asswipe whose only utility in life is asslicking politician.
Is there anything Eedris said in the song about Keyamo that is not already in the public domain?
Or was it from the song you learned that Keyamo now works for Buhari?
You too dull abeg.
Carry your empty head my face. I can't breath.
Hypocrite!!
Says a grandfather who supports politicians who call themselves PDP.

You love to support PDP! Shey those ones are not politicians abi?

Your case is hopeless, If at 60 you still cannot have sense, are you seriously going to go to the grave having been dull all your life?

You said it was Keyamo who brought it to public domain but when I put it to you that it was Eedris who first brought it public with his song, you flipped to start telling me "Is there anything Eedris said that is not true?

The issue you asked is: "who first made the whole need public?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.