Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

We Must Always Be Cautious; Give Details Of Your Where About. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Must Always Be Cautious; Give Details Of Your Where About. (243 Views)

Indian Police Give Details On Arrest Of Nigerian Engineer Turned Drug Kingpin / Osun Police Give Details Of Bank Robbery In Iragbiji / Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Always Be Cautious; Give Details Of Your Where About. by IamSalt: 11:39am On May 03, 2021
With the growing issues of kidnappings today:

“I dey come” no be address. Please inform at least one person of where you’re going.

“I dey one side” no be location. Please let at least one person know where you are.

“I dey with my guys” no be update. Please tell at least one person who you are with.

“We just dey on a low with one or two” no be clear signal. Please notify at least one person what you’re doing there or what you’re eating/drinking.

These things may seem like it’s not necessary, but you already know the days are evil.

We all need to be on guard and apply caution always.

1 Like

Re: We Must Always Be Cautious; Give Details Of Your Where About. by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2021
nice info
Re: We Must Always Be Cautious; Give Details Of Your Where About. by philipstanley(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2021
The rate at which humans has become an endangered species to their fellow humans baffles me.
Re: We Must Always Be Cautious; Give Details Of Your Where About. by ecomalchemist(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2021
Jah be my guide in these perilous times.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Committing A Crime / Just In: Zamfara Farmers Must Work On Our Farms Before Theirs - Bandits’ Leaders / The Approach To Financial And Economic Crimes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.