Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Farm Fresh Chicken From Oggyfid! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Farm Fresh Chicken From Oggyfid! (292 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Farm Fresh Chicken; 10kg For 13k, 5kg For 7k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Fresh Chicken From Oggyfid! by Oggyfidfarms: 12:12pm On May 03, 2021
Mummy, Daddy, Aunty, Uncle, Brother, Sister, Do you know that a Kilogram of processed chicken now cost NGN2,000 in most places across Lagos? Do you know that Farm Fresh Chicken tastes much better and has more nutritional value than preservative filled processed chicken?
May I present OGGYFID CHICKEN FARM. We sell farm fresh Chicken, No Preservatives, No Antibiotics. Everything is fresh and natural from our poultry farm along Ibadan-Lagos Express Way.
We sell and deliver whole chicken, various chicken parts, wholesale and retail to homes, shops and supermarkets and our prices are the best you can find anywhere.
Please call or visit our farms to make your Sallah Orders, Birthday, Events, Anniversary, Gift and Surprise packages and lots more, we are here to serve and deliver to any part or Lagos for you.
PLEASE CALL AND ORDER. 08032244344,08069453882; Oggyfidfarms@yahoo.com
SAVE MONEY AND EAT HEALTHY!!!
We sell 10kg for NGN 13,000
We sell 5kg for NGN 7,000
These prices exclude delivery..

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do! / 7 Tips To Preserving Your Mental Stability Amidst Difficulties In Life / Business Woman Welcomes Baby After 9 Years Of Waiting, 9 Ivfs, And 3 Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.