Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari (65882 Views)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
With barely 38 days to the end of his eight-year two tenures, President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday asked for forgiveness from those his actions may have hurt during the administration.

Speaking inside the Banquet Hall of the presidential villa, Abuja, during a Sallah homage paid to him by the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) residents led by the Minister, Mohammed Bello, he also thanked Nigerians for tolerating him.

The President, who said he was counting days, praised democracy as the best form of government, saying that without it, he could not have become president after already serving as military head of state given the side of the country he hails from.

He reminded the audience that he is from the extreme corner of Nigeria, Daura in Katsina State, which he said is just eight kilometers from the Niger Republic.

The President stated that he decided to retire to Daura, which is far away from Abuja in order to get some respite, after years of work.

“I can’t wait to go home to Daura. If they make any noise to disturb me in Daura, I will leave for the Niger Republic. I deliberately arranged to be as far away as possible. I got what I wanted and will quietly retire to my hometown.

“In spite of technology, it will not be easy to get to Daura,” he added.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/

38 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by donbachi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
"Niger Republic"
Come coming

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by suckmedownthere(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shey you de fear knowing fully well you will become like the rest of us when vacate your office....

258 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by FalseProphet1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
By they does he mean bandits or Fulani herdsmen?

264 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Terkx(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Another dual citizen just like tinubu is talking.

439 Likes 23 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by matify83: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Indirectly telling us you pledge some form of allegiance to the Niger you are constructing a rail line to .

412 Likes 20 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by miyagi01(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari Buhari! We all can't wait for you to return to Daura ooooo.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Flight90: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
You can run but you can't hide😒

Meanwhile, check out my friend's short horror animation story 🤭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67-yZW-rxvw

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jubril......STFU,

Daura is occupied by ISWAP......Dem don chase Boko commot

Na so the basta,,rd go send those SUVs last year to Niger in anticipation.

218 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Moferere: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Terkx:
Another dual citizen just like tinubu is talking.
Don't display your Igbos stupidity here.
Connect your head with your brain

180 Likes 29 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by SmallDick99(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
sad

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari will definitely be welcome at Niger, the rail project line to Niger no be for nothing.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by mrblessed(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Really? The undertone is properly noted.

20 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by TheFreshVanilla: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Your president will leave Nigeria if you disturb him while the masses are suffering and you are discouraging them not to migrate to a better country. Fck!!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Mrfixiit: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari is a monumental failure

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by AchrafHakimi: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
You ARE relocating to Niger Republic, your hometown, that's why you built a mansion, railway and refinery there.

BASTARD.

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Okay

3 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Terkx(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:

Don't display your Igbos stupidity here.
Connect your head with your brain
believe it or you could go to court 😂

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Killerbag36: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Boko na go kill u las las

20 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Spuggie: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nothing new here.
Meanwhile, where is Tinubu?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
You get the point now.. oga did anyone ask you or chase you to niger abi na ur plan to go there? Ur statement is very fishy

23 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by virginboy1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
But Buhari no really try ooo...

Many Nigerians really suffer for him tenure....The hardship even made many turned Certified zombies...it is through his regime i believed that Stockholm syndrome truly exist. cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Offpoint1: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Finally he revealed the reasons for the Niger Railway

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Atarakpa: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
No wonder you were busy developing Niger republic

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Googledotcom: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Failure pro max

37 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Blissful45(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
It is well with you, Buhari

3 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari, Osibanjo and all the ministers and public servants that served Nigeria between 2015 and April 21st, 2023. Should be arrested.

Every one of them!!!! Arrested and questioned thoroughly to explain how they mismanaged the economy.

How can you borrow over 77 trillion and there is nothing to show for it, yet you can boldly come out to say rubbish?

Until all our Leaders are made to account for the mess, the rubbish will still continue

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by davidtemi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dual citizenship people

27 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by cstans(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Go nothing concern us again u don do ur worst

27 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Tribal: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.