Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'll Give You 5,000 Naira If You Can Show Me .... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Give You 5,000 Naira If You Can Show Me .... (250 Views)

How To Quickly Access Loan Upto A Million Naira If You Are A Car Owner In Lagos / How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It / I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Give You 5,000 Naira If You Can Show Me .... by victorendy1: 2:03pm On May 03, 2021
For days, I've been looking for a way to upload movie scenes on YouTube without getting it blocked for Copyright Claims.

So many YouTubers are successfully doing this
...which leads me to believe that there's a way they do it.

If you can find out techniques to help me Upload movie clips/scenes to YOUTUBE without getting the video blocked for Copyright Claims, I will give you 5,000 naira.

STEPS TO GET IT:

1. Send an email to chidilibe@gmail.com (you will be contacted)

2. You'll receive 2 movie scenes to extract and work on.

3. After you do that, upload 1 to YOUTUBE, and send the link to me.

4. If you are successful, send the second movie sample to me to upload.

If I am successful on my part as well, YOU GET PAID to show me what you did.

Would you be able to share this knowledge for N5,000?

Then send an email to chidilibe@gmail.com Now
Re: I'll Give You 5,000 Naira If You Can Show Me .... by falcon01: 2:05pm On May 03, 2021
Ok now let me tell you how to do it.
Zoom in and out of the video after every 4 to 5 seconds

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Loses 5m Subscribers In 1st Quarter Ended 31 March 2021 / Communicate Your Brand With The Public Most Effectively With Banners / What To Look For In A Carpet Cleaning Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.