Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War (777 Views)

Magu Quizzed Over ‘Security Vote’ As Panel Battles Internal Cracks - The Cable / No Reasonable Northerner Will Oppose Restructuring – Bafarawa / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by franktech(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2021
I was thinking about this because most northerners are now having rethink of what they want. I will not like to mention any tribe in the North as there are many tribes in the Northern part of Nigeria. But as a Northerner and even Middle belt will you Join the Nigerian army to wage war against Biafra to prevent help prevent their breakaway.

Hit LIKE if you will and SHARE if you will not.

Only for Northerners and Middle belt please.
Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by excellencyabia1: 2:41pm On May 03, 2021
Northeners we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 03, 2021
franktech:
I was thinking about this because most northerners are now having rethink of what they want. I will not like to mention any tribe in the North as there are many tribes in the Northern part of Nigeria. But as a Northerner and even Middle belt will you Join the Nigerian army to wage war against Biafra to prevent help prevent their breakaway.

Hit LIKE if you will and SHARE if you will not.

Only for Northerners and Middle belt please.

you are foolish, you no wan mention any tribe but you dey mention Biafra...

biafra matter will keep giving you sleepless night...

4 Likes

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by franktech(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2021
I mentioned Biafra because it is the subject. There are Many tribes in the north and so i do not want to write on behalf of any. This is Just a simple poll to know people's opinion about what might come.
lucky999:

2 Likes

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by falcon01: 2:49pm On May 03, 2021
lucky999:

is biafra a tribe?
Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by falcon01: 2:49pm On May 03, 2021
As a Northerner I ain't joining, Infact I'll help them succeed.

6 Likes

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2021
franktech:
I mentioned Biafra because it is the subject. There are Many tribes in the north and so i do not want to write on behalf of any. This is Just a simple poll to know people's opinion about what might come.

me I don start my own war on nairaland,

come on I will shoot you, muderfucker.....

1 Like

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
is biafra a tribe?
biafra is a country like USA, Germany and Spain... this one shock you abi grin
Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by Ahmed0336(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2021
As a Northerner, I want em to go.

Not killing a soul.

1 Like

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by franktech(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2021
Get little manners please
lucky999:

me I don start my own war on nairaland,

come on I will shoot you, muderfucker.....
Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2021
franktech:
Get little manners please
fvck you muderfucker,
for posting nonsense, you are a shit hole...
Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by bastardmod: 3:29pm On May 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:
As a Northerner, I want em to go.

Not killing a soul.

Great.
Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 03, 2021
As a Yoruba man, I will never enlist in a war to keep Nigeria as one. So far the Biafran army no attack any part of Yoruba land as Ojukwu once did... They are free to do whatever they want in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Vote as A Northerner Will u join The Nigerian Army To Fight Biafrans During War by franktech(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2021
Why are you so bitter?
lucky999:

fvck you muderfucker,

for posting nonsense, you are a shit hole...

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Lagos Judicial Panel Blasts Igbokwe Over False Claim / Chinese Flag / Bashir Ahmad And His Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.