Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka (338 Views)

Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka by MadeINchenzen2: 2:42pm On May 03, 2021
"Under Abba Kyari," Father Mbaka Says About APC First Term Suggesting President Buhari Was Never In-charge.

In the motion picture below he said;

"Shehu may God bless you, for telling everybody that you are not giving me contract. And these are the three men that we brought that will handle insecurity for the country. They had the gadgets and facilities, That was during the first administration, and they said they will help conquer insecurity. They had the platform to end insecurity in this country under one month, under Abba Kyari I just handed them over to the government people The came to me and ask me to help them reach the government, and that the level of insecurity in Nigeria"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5L1bss80As

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1389195640341737473?s=20

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Farano

Rocktation
Re: Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka by SmartProf(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2021
Mbaka didn't seem to believe he could ever be dumped. He was in two relationships; one with Buhari and the other with the supreme court governor, and they both dumped him at same time without quit notice.
Re: Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka by Godblessbiafraa: 2:45pm On May 03, 2021
grin
Re: Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58pm On May 03, 2021
Mbaka is pained, why's he trying so hard to hide it grin

(1) (Reply)

Legit News Today: INEC Office Was Set Ablaze In Akwaibom State Ones Again / South West Produce Only Area Boys And Fake Pastors - Billionaire Realtor, Olu Ok / PDP Extolls Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.