Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 (160 Views)

Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 / Delegate Work Effectively (why And How)|entrepreneur Podcast | BNM #6| / Sell Many Products? Easy And Fast Way To Give Your Products An Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 by martwayne001: 3:14pm On May 03, 2021
Business Nuggets by Martwayne is a podcast series of short entrepreneurship tips that will help you kickstart or grow your business and help you on your entrepreneurship journey. Each episode is created to help you turn your passion to profit and into a viable business.

"How many products should I start with" is a question I get a lot from start-up entrepreneurs, particularly fashion entrepreneurs.

You don't need too many products to succeed in your Fashion Business. With one product, you can focus on a working market strategy, testing the market, and targeting the right audience.

Maximize the potential of that one product you have and develop it as it grows.
Don’t be carried away by the notion that more products mean more revenue.

If you have too many products to market, take some time out, think it through. Ask yourself the right questions.

-------------------CLICK THE LINK TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_p9O3TvZs

Answer these questions and share your thoughts in the comment section.
Has this helped you? Share with someone and hit the thumbs up!

Visit our blog for business tips that will help you grow your fashion business: https://www.martwayne.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Poly Airdrop / Earn Cash Daily With This App Join Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.