Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... (1344 Views)

What Super Camera Phone Can I Get For 30-45k? / Samsung Galaxy A21s Review / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Review - Super Cheap & Super Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by Smartdepotng: 4:19pm On May 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkmJSk_SvM

The Samsung Galaxy A21s is a great Camera Upgrade from the A20s. The difference in the main camera is like night and day. From 13mp main Camera sensor in A20s to 48MP in the A21s. The Selfie camera in the A21s is also a great upgrade too from 8mp to 13mp.

The main difference is not just the number of megapixels, the quality of the camera sensors in the A21s is super good. If you are a lover of Selfies and takes pictures a lot with your phone, the Samsung Galaxy A21s is for you and you don't have to break a bank for it.

The 5000Mah battery is 1000Mah more that what is inside the A20s. But there is one problem.

The A21s comes with Samsung Exynos 850 processor while the A20s had the Snapdragon 450 processor. On paper, the Exynos looks better but in real life use, the Snapdragon 450 slightly performed better in our Benchmark tests.

My final thoughts and purchase advice is in the ending part of the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by OnyeNka2021: 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
Please how much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by Noble1010: 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
This is an old phone, have been using it over a year!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by KingTom(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2021
Noble1010:
This is an old phone, have been using it over a year!
But it's a good phone that serves it's purpose grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by Smartdepotng: 8:16pm On May 03, 2021
KingTom:

As a Nigerian (upcoming) Tech YouTuber, it's hard to get phones immediately they are released but I always try to review good and relevant phones even if they are a year old or more.
My interest started with the A20s so I decided to do a sequel with the A21s.

Next phone review will be Poco F3
Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by RealEzee(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2021
Smartdepotng:

As a Nigerian (upcoming) Tech YouTuber, it's hard to get phones immediately they are released but I always try to review good and relevant phones even if they are a year old or more.

f3 na beast
Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by Noble1010: 11:39pm On May 03, 2021
Sure still using it

KingTom:

Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by credon: 1:44pm On May 04, 2021
Smartdepotng:

All the best
Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by Roddwave: 2:08pm On May 04, 2021
Smartdepotng:

That poco f3 na beast
Re: Samsung Galaxy A21s Review - Super Camera Upgrade + Bigger Battery And More... by OnyeNka2021: 12:23am On May 07, 2021
RealEzee:
f3 na beast
Sure it is, in my opinion, the best value for money Flagship killer.

(1) (Reply)

SMS to Email with Connectotel / Glo Gprs Settings / Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.