Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Wading Off Evil Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wading Off Evil Spirit (284 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wading Off Evil Spirit by hanson27(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2021
Please I will like to chase evil spirit from my home, I feel them when they come around. They walk on ceilings, shake my windows, doors and also hear the sound of footsteps at night. I have prayed a whole lot, maybe am not just good enough in praying. Anyone with an idea?
Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On May 03, 2021
hanson27:
Please I will like to chase evil spirit from my home, I feel them when they come around. They walk on ceilings, shake my windows, doors and also hear the sound of footsteps at night. I have prayed a whole lot, maybe am not just good enough in praying. Anyone with an idea?
Pray to what God? undecided
I thought you need to engage some sort of ritualist to ward off evil spirits in the manner that you speak ..they are the ones who believe in that stuff, right? undecided
Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by hanson27(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pray to what God? undecided
I thought you need to engage some sort of ritualist to ward off evil spirits in the manner that you speak ..they are the ones who believe in that stuff, right? undecided
Bro its not what you think, I can't fight evil with evil....
Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On May 03, 2021
hanson27:
Bro its not what you think, I can't fight evil with evil....
Assuming you are a believer in Jesus Christ, warding off evil in the way you describe is not part of that contract you signed with God. If you study Jesus Christ's teachings carefully, you will see that He even explains how demons are able to inhabit a human body, not your home and man-made materials. undecided

It is ritualistic and pagans that believe that evil can inhabit Manmade structures and materials in that sense. Another thing you could do is investigate the source of the disturbance for yourself -there maybe openings through which drafts come in or even small animals creep in at night or something. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by hanson27(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Assuming you are a believer in Jesus Christ, warding off evil in the way you describe is not part of that contract you signed with God. If you study Jesus Christ's teachings carefully, you will see that He even explains how demons are able to inhabit a human body, not your home and man-made materials. undecided

It is ritualistic and pagans that believe that evil can inhabit Manmade structures and materials in that sense. Another thing you could do is investigate the source of the disturbance for yourself -there maybe openings through which drafts come in or even small animals creep in at night or something. undecided
Thanks bro....
Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by Image123(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy See this one is speaking grammar. You never see reality, may you not see problem in Jesus name.
@OP, your greatest weapons remain faith and a holy life. Yeah, prayer, praise, fasting, anointing, deliverance may have their place. But to win squarely and individually, employ FAITH. Faith should be enough but i don't want you to suffer like the sons of Sceva depending on what exactly you're dealing with, so put in holiness.
Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by hanson27(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2021
Image123:
cheesy cheesy cheesy See this one is speaking grammar. You never see reality, may you not see problem in Jesus name.
@OP, your greatest weapons remain faith and a holy life. Yeah, prayer, praise, fasting, anointing, deliverance may have their place. But to win squarely and individually, employ FAITH. Faith should be enough but i don't want you to suffer like the sons of Sceva depending on what exactly you're dealing with, so put in holiness.
Hmmm, maybe my faith no strong reach, and most night after praying fear still dey dey my body.
Re: Wading Off Evil Spirit by Image123(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2021
hanson27:
Hmmm, maybe my faith no strong reach, and most night after praying fear still dey dey my body.

Build up your faith and live a holy life then.

(1) (Reply)

Handing In My Letter Of Disassociation: SECRET RECORDING With The Elders / Did Manoah See God? / 3 Unbelievable Old Testament Stories Jesus Confirmed In The New Testament Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.