Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS (3009 Views)

Experience Tranquil Luxury At Square Dot Apartments In Bonny, Rivers State / *luxury At The Greater Lekki Sub Urban For Investors Who Wants To Make 10m As Pr / (WITH VIDEO) Do You Want To Experience Luxury At It's Best?Then Look No Further. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:28pm On May 16, 2021
Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:38pm On May 16, 2021
Check this out
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:25am On May 17, 2021
Buy now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by piggyvestTroll: 1:56am On May 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Buy now
bst why didn't you clog mentions here?
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 7:46am On May 17, 2021
This guy you still dey here looking for maga? No think am. People will do their research and see that you are an unrepentant beggar looking for who to scam and beg crumbs from for Nairaland. Today na new week. Enter construction site go carry block and make 2000 or 3000 per day. It is better than the 500 you make currently from scamming and begging on Nairaland angry

3 Likes

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Youngvegetable: 12:24pm On May 17, 2021
How much and what's your digit
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:54pm On May 17, 2021
Please buy from us
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:45pm On May 17, 2021
Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:49pm On May 17, 2021
Please check k now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:50pm On May 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This secret has been in my heart for a while now. Today, 3rd of May, I am willing to share this story with you. I grew up in a village but the city was just a window away. Whenever I wanted to see the city and big houses, all I needed to do was follow my mum to the market.

After all the shouting and nagging with huge veins protruding from his neck, the bus conductor (oluwa Seun ) smiles and takes his time to narrate to we the passengers, how this environment where many structures that speaks of creativity and imagination was once a "giveaway" area. The houses were big and well painted. So As kids i always said I was going to own one of such houses with a swimming pool.

I made it one of my dreams. because of this, for years now me and my woman has been searching for a perfect home in a serene environment. An inspiring environment. At a point we got one in a neighborhood where it seemed was an oven as no wind could reach the apartment. At a point we got another one where it was a replica of Sahara desert.

It was from one igboho fight from one story to the other until recently when we came across LdilicProperty with affordable luxurious smart homes. The apartments comes at an affordable and unbeatable prices.

Have you ever wanted a home? A luxurious apartment ment? You just need to see the beauty below

Some of the products available are
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Terrace
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Semi
Detached
* The Pantheon Smart Home 5 Bedroom Fully
Detached

Don't just sit and hold back or else the home of your dreams will pass you by.
If I can, you too can. Patronize us today

Follow Us for more update on our products
instagram @officialidyllicproperty
www.officialidyllicproperty.com

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:44pm On May 17, 2021
Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 11:28am On May 18, 2021
Available. Please ignore the nuisance.
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 12:06pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

No nuisance here guy. You are a renowned beggar and scammer on Nairaland. That’s what you do for a living and all your information is all over Nairaland.

Warning to readers - please do a thorough research on this guy. He’s not one any sane person should do business with. He can be found every blessed day on the ashewo thread and betting thread looking for who to scam. Be warned!

3 Likes

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 12:07pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

Stop being lazy and go hustle like your mates. Enter construction site and carry block. You will make 2k per day. Stop disgracing yourself and your family please angry

3 Likes

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 12:10pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

It is because of people like you that I never give anyone money here on Nairaland. You have perfected the art of scamming and begging on NL. angry

3 Likes

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
Labadi69:

Stop being lazy and go hustle like your mates. Enter construction site and carry block. You will make 2k per day. Stop disgracing your family please angry
Cc Dominique Mynd44 lalasticlala this moniker has been defaming my thread for a while and nothing is being done to the troll. Please check all his posts out on
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

Cc Dominiq Mynd4 lalasticla this moniker has been defaming my thread for a while and nothing is being done to the troll. Please check all his posts out on

Do you know what defamation is? Check your dictionary. The question is am I telling the truth or not? Wouldn’t it be irresponsible of me not to warn people to avoid being scammed and tricked on Nairaland? My conscience wouldn’t let me be if I didn’t.

Guy, I advice you to go construction site and find a job carrying block and stop this nonesense online begging and scamming angry

How can you call me a troll when you were spamming my mentions all through yesterday? Was that not trolling? angry

3 Likes

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:47pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This secret has been in my heart for a while now. Today, 3rd of May, I am willing to share this story with you. I grew up in a village but the city was just a window away. Whenever I wanted to see the city and big houses, all I needed to do was follow my mum to the market.

After all the shouting and nagging with huge veins protruding from his neck, the bus conductor (oluwa Seun ) smiles and takes his time to narrate to we the passengers, how this environment where many structures that speaks of creativity and imagination was once a "giveaway" area. The houses were big and well painted. So As kids i always said I was going to own one of such houses with a swimming pool.

I made it one of my dreams. because of this, for years now me and my woman has been searching for a perfect home in a serene environment. An inspiring environment. At a point we got one in a neighborhood where it seemed was an oven as no wind could reach the apartment. At a point we got another one where it was a replica of Sahara desert.

It was from one igboho fight from one story to the other until recently when we came across LdilicProperty with affordable luxurious smart homes. The apartments comes at an affordable and unbeatable prices.

Have you ever wanted a home? A luxurious apartment ment? You just need to see the beauty below

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Buy now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:31pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Still available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:26pm On May 18, 2021
Up
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
Please buy today
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 5:18pm On May 19, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

LdilicProperty

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
Youngvegetable:
Still available
Yes thanks it's still available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:25pm On May 19, 2021
Buy now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:35pm On May 19, 2021
Check ir
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:58am On May 20, 2021
Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:22am On May 23, 2021
Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:23am On May 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:52pm On May 23, 2021
Check
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by simple250: 6:46pm On May 23, 2021
Labadi69:

It is because of people like you that I never give anyone money here on Nairaland. You have perfected the art of scamming and begging on NL. angry

Put the link where the seller here scammed you or forever remain silent ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Ibeju-lekki? / MOST AFFORDABLE DRY LAND.. 2MINS AFTER LACAMPAGE TROPICACA BEACH RESORT / Houses For Sale In Banana Island Lagos (House For Sale In Ikoyi Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.