Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS (3011 Views)

Experience Tranquil Luxury At Square Dot Apartments In Bonny, Rivers State / *luxury At The Greater Lekki Sub Urban For Investors Who Wants To Make 10m As Pr / (WITH VIDEO) Do You Want To Experience Luxury At It's Best?Then Look No Further. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:12pm On May 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This secret has been in my heart for a while now. Today, 3rd of May, I am willing to share this story with you. I grew up in a village but the city was just a window away. Whenever I wanted to see the city and big houses, all I needed to do was follow my mum to the market.

After all the shouting and nagging with huge veins protruding from his neck, the bus conductor (oluwa Seun ) smiles and takes his time to narrate to we the passengers, how this environment where many structures that speaks of creativity and imagination was once a "giveaway" area. The houses were big and well painted. So As kids i always said I was going to own one of such houses with a swimming pool.

I made it one of my dreams. because of this, for years now me and my woman has been searching for a perfect home in a serene environment. An inspiring environment. At a point we got one in a neighborhood where it seemed was an oven as no wind could reach the apartment. At a point we got another one where it was a replica of Sahara desert.

It was from one igboho fight from one story to the other until recently when we came across LdilicProperty with affordable luxurious smart homes. The apartments comes at an affordable and unbeatable prices.

Have you ever wanted a home? A luxurious apartment ment? You just need to see the beauty below

Some of the products available are
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Terrace
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Semi
Detached
* The Pantheon Smart Home 5 Bedroom Fully
Detached

Don't just sit and hold back or else the home of your dreams will pass you by.
If I can, you too can. Patronize us today

Follow Us for more update on our products
instagram @officialidyllicproperty
www.officialidyllicproperty.com

officialidyllicproperty

Patronize us today
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:02pm On May 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This secret has been in my heart for a while now. Today, 3rd of May, I am willing to share this story with you. I grew up in a village but the city was just a window away. Whenever I wanted to see the city and big houses, all I needed to do was follow my mum to the market.

After all the shouting and nagging with huge veins protruding from his neck, the bus conductor (oluwa Seun ) smiles and takes his time to narrate to we the passengers, how this environment where many structures that speaks of creativity and imagination was once a "giveaway" area. The houses were big and well painted. So As kids i always said I was going to own one of such houses with a swimming pool.

I made it one of my dreams. because of this, for years now me and my woman has been searching for a perfect home in a serene environment. An inspiring environment. At a point we got one in a neighborhood where it seemed was an oven as no wind could reach the apartment. At a point we got another one where it was a replica of Sahara desert.

It was from one igboho fight from one story to the other until recently when we came across LdilicProperty with affordable luxurious smart homes. The apartments comes at an affordable and unbeatable prices.

Have you ever wanted a home? A luxurious apartment ment? You just need to see the beauty below

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:53pm On May 24, 2021
Check
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:00pm On May 24, 2021
Buy now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:59pm On May 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:01am On May 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

LdilicProperty
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:21am On May 25, 2021
Check
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 11:46am On May 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:00pm On May 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Detached
Detached

officialidyllicproperty

Available
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 6:42am On May 26, 2021
Guy after spending all your time for betting thread and olosho thread begging for crumbs for betting and nacking brothel olosho, you still believe say you can come here to deceive and scam people and runaway with their money? You think people are that stupid that they won’t research you? That loud wey you dey smoke don fry your brain finish.

Guy, go find work. Plenty dey construction site everywhere. Carry block and cement and guarantee yourself 2k per day angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Business Partnership Laws In Nigeria(series 1) / Lagos State Govt Residential (lands) Scheme(badagry Axis) / Brand new 4bedroom Duplex ad tastefully/Bq, all rooms en-suite@ Osapa,Lekki, 38m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.