Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,369 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mercy From The Throne Of Jesus Christ Crucified That Releases Salvation Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy From The Throne Of Jesus Christ Crucified That Releases Salvation Grace (239 Views)

Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy From The Throne Of Jesus Christ Crucified That Releases Salvation Grace by ochibuogwu5: 11:28pm On May 03, 2021
"I am speaking the truth in Christ. I am not lying; my conscience [enlightened and prompted] by the Holy Spirit bearing witness with me

2 That I have bitter grief and incessant anguish in my heart.

3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.

4 For they are Israelites, and to them belong God’s adoption [as a nation] and the glorious Presence (Shekinah). With them were the special covenants made, to them was the Law given. To them [the temple] worship was revealed and [God’s own] promises announced.

5 To them belong the patriarchs, and as far as His natural descent was concerned, from them is the Christ, Who is exalted and supreme over all, God, blessed forever! Amen (so let it be).

6 However, it is not as though God’s Word had failed [coming to nothing]. For it is not everybody who is a descendant of Jacob (Israel) who belongs to [the true] Israel.

7 And they are not all the children of Abraham because they are by blood his descendants. No, [the promise was] Your descendants will be called and counted through the line of Isaac [though Abraham had an older son].

8 That is to say, it is not the children of the body [of Abraham] who are made God’s children, but it is the offspring to whom the promise applies that shall be counted [as Abraham’s true] descendants.

9 For this is what the promise said, About this time [next year] will I return and Sarah shall have a son.

10 And not only that, but this too: Rebecca conceived [two sons under exactly the same circumstances] by our forefather Isaac,

11 And the children were yet unborn and had so far done nothing either good or evil. Even so, in order further to carry out God’s purpose of selection (election, choice), which depends not on works or what men can do, but on Him Who calls [them],

12 It was said to her that the elder [son] should serve the younger [son].

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated (held in [a]relative disregard in comparison with My feeling for Jacob).

14 What shall we conclude then? Is there injustice upon God’s part? Certainly not!

15 For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then [God’s gift] is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God’s mercy. [It depends not on one’s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God’s having mercy on him.]

17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over.

18 So then He has mercy on whomever He wills (chooses) and He hardens (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of) whomever He wills." (Romans 9:1-18 ampc)

1 Like

Re: Mercy From The Throne Of Jesus Christ Crucified That Releases Salvation Grace by ochibuogwu5: 11:36pm On May 03, 2021
"[Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe/reject/detest all ungodliness/sinfulness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good.

10 Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.

11 Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

12 Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.

13 Contribute to the needs of God’s people [sharing in the necessities of the saints]; pursue the practice of hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you [who are cruel in their attitude toward you]; bless and do not curse them.

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others’ joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others’ grief].

16 Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty (snobbish, high-minded, exclusive), but readily adjust yourself to [people, things] and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself or be wise in your own conceits.

17 Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is honest and proper and noble [aiming to be above reproach] in the sight of everyone.

18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave the way open for [God’s] wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay (requite), says the Lord.

20 But if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.

21 Do not let yourself be overcome by evil, but overcome (master) evil with good." (Romans 12:9-21 ampc)
Re: Mercy From The Throne Of Jesus Christ Crucified That Releases Salvation Grace by ochibuogwu5: 11:58pm On May 03, 2021
"Again I looked throughout the earth and saw that the swiftest person does not always win the race, nor the strongest man the battle, and that wise men are often poor, and skillful men are not necessarily famous; but it is all by chance, by happening to be at the right place at the right time" (Ecclesiastes 9:11 TLB)

"And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, Why does your Master eat with tax collectors and those [preeminently] sinful?

12 But when Jesus heard it, He replied, Those who are strong and well (healthy) have no need of a physician, but those who are weak and sick.

13 Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin) towards repentance" (Matthew 9:11-13 ampc)

"For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (1 Cor.15:9-10 KJV)

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 KJV)

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 (This same grace) teaches us how to persistently reject/resist/renounce all type of sinfulness, (This same grace) teaches us how to persistently reject/resist/renounce all type of worldly desires/passions/lusts, (This same grace) teaches us how to persistently manifest holy, righteous and self-controlled lifestyle in this present (sinful) world (Nigeria/Africa/America/Europe/Asia) not after we die and get to heaven" (Titus 2:11-12)

"But He giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." (James 4:6 KJV)

(1) (Reply)

Did God Truly Cause Confusion At The Tower Of Babel / Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You / These Charlatans Need $65 MILLION For A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.