Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You (229 Views)

Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You by shadelek(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2021
What is the most crazy thing a fake pastor, prophet ever told you?
Re: Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You by Uyi168: 9:32pm On May 24, 2021
shadelek:
What is the most crazy thing a fake pastor, prophet ever told you?
. angry
That people were after my dad's life..

The same papa wey don kpai tey tey..
grin
Re: Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
Only werey listens or consults wereys.... Birds of identical plumage...

Everything I need to hear from God is already in the bible
Re: Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You by falcon01: 10:36pm On May 24, 2021
That My uncle in the village is blocking my succes and Desteoying my destiny while I'm even a Muslim with my life going perfectly except for the fact that My galaxy s20 ultra screen cracked.
Re: Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2021
falcon01:
That My uncle in the village is blocking my succes and Desteoying my destiny while I'm even a Muslim with my life going perfectly except for the fact that My galaxy s20 ultra screen cracked.

Damn you got me cracked up real bad grin

(1) (Reply)

Can A. Sister Shoot A Shot At A Brother She Likes In Church? / He Feels Your Pain's / Not Motivated To Pray? Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.