Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense (1402 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 6:10am On May 04, 2021
OUR CHRISTIAN RELIGION HAS TAKEN AWAY NATURAL SELF DEFENSE AND THOSE BLOOD SUCKERS UNDERSTANDS THIS AND MAKES JEST OF IT.... I can't just understand how Christianity took away the natural defense mechanism God gave us....ordinary ant will sting you once you sit on it but a full grown human being is shouting ONLY GOD CAN HELP US OH! OUR RELIGIOUS BUSINESS MEN WILL KEEP SHOUTING PRAY PRAY PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS....SOME OF THEM SAYS WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY UNTIL INSECURITY ENDS....HOW MANY OF YOU WILL BE REMAINING TO BE PRAYING BY THEN I ASKED

I don't think I will raise my kids through religion.... When they grow up they should decide for themselves.... YOUR GOVERNOR IS SPEAKING ENGLISH "CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL" "MY HANDS ARE TIED" AND YOU'RE THERE TOO INSTEAD OF DEFENDING YOUR SELVES AND STANDING YOUR GROUND....

But YOU chose to be turning the other cheek and remembering thou shall not kill in the bible and remembering after life....YOU forgot even God was on the side of many kings who went to war with their enemies

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NEVER RISEN UP TO DEFEND YOUR LAND AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST AND THEIR SOPHISTICATED WARRANT EMIRS KEEP YOU ADVICE AWAY FROM SOUTH EAST......

16 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Northernblood3: 6:16am On May 04, 2021
They failed to look and learn from Israel, Surrounded by Muslim terrorists.

Feed these bastards with bombs and bullets and see them stay clear from u.

America was founded by strong Christian farmers but, that doesn't stop them from fighting Brutally back to any country that challenges them. Christians must cultivate the habit of helping themselves when in danger.

According to the Bible, THE ONLY PEOPLE GOD CAN HELP ARE THOSE THAT CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES. We must rise and feed these vultures with the same cup they feed others. Through war will peace be restored

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Northernblood3: 6:27am On May 04, 2021
The same thing happening in Benue without them taking action can be Likened to a situation of a poor man that refuses to Work hard and smart but believes that God is the one that supplies us all our need according to his Riches in Christ Jesus. He is definitely a fool that will live and die in poverty.

Christians must rise. These Muslims terrorists backed by Muslim majority knows that not fighting back is a major trait (weakness) of Christianity and that is why they keep attacking us knowing we won't fight back. Try fighting back and see how those cowards will run from u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 6:41am On May 04, 2021
Northernblood3:
The same thing happening in Benue without them taking action can be Likened to a situation of a poor man that refuses to Work hard and smart but believes that God is the one that supplies us all our need according to his Riches in Christ Jesus. He is definitely a fool that will live and die in poverty.

Christians must rise. These Muslims terrorists backed by Muslim majority knows that not fighting back is a major trait (weakness) of Christianity and that is why they keep attacking us knowing we won't fight back. Try fighting back and see how those cowards will run from u.
look at southern Kaduna same thing
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by funkekemi(f): 6:45am On May 04, 2021
not me bro , I believe in the mosaic law
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Franzinni: 6:59am On May 04, 2021
It didn't do a gaddam thing to your self defense bruv... You only chose to believe the rules in a book written by people who were just as confused as you to be the manual by which you decide how your life ends up ...

There is no proof of the afterlife ... Heaven or hell are just constructs of the mind and I means to prescribe reward or punishment to the deeds of a person who believes.

If you have to protect yourself please do it like a barbarian with no concience.. the number one right for every person is the right to live ... Anybody tries to take that then you have the right to defend it immediately. Religion is one of the strongest shackles of the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 7:02am On May 04, 2021
Franzinni:
It didn't do a gaddam thing to your self defense bruv... You only chose to believe the rules in a book written by people who were just as confused as you to be the manual by which you decide how your life ends up ...

There is no proof of the afterlife ... Heaven or hell are just constructs of the mind and I means to prescribe reward or punishment to the deeds of a person who believes.

If you have to protect yourself please do it like a barbarian with no concience.. the number one right for every person is the right to live ... Anybody tries to take that then you have the right to defend it immediately. Religion is one of the strongest shackles of the mind.
am not talking about me am talking about our people....I understood christainity at the age of 12
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Eriokanmi: 7:03am On May 04, 2021
Northernblood3:

Defend yourselves and keep praying to God for protection. These evil breeds won't stop their heinous acts and that's a fact.

My in-laws relocated from zaria in 1983 with their kids back home in ogun state and left their belonging behind because of this killings and it hasn't stopped ever since. Then, it was a secret thing but now, they kill openly. Use whatever you have to defend yourself. The law backs self defense. Enough of keeping quiet. North is fast becoming African Yemen due to religious intolerance. No region or country can develop amidst religious crisis. The crisis has set the north development backward for another 50 years but their leaders don't seem to care. They're busy causing chaos and starvation for the posterity unknowingly.

Self defence is the panacea. If you hit them once, they'd think twice before they come back to you because they'd know they're likely to lose their lives, should they try it. If terrorists don't fear death, they'd not be operating from the hiding, they'd not be selective in ther attacks. They too are afraid of death. A man's house was invaded on the outskirts of abuja a few months ago. They were many who came to attack him and family. He looked for a well sharpened cutlass, opened the door suddenly and hit one of them in the face and head. He fell down while others ran away. He couldn't survive it as he bled to death. Since that time, they haven't been to that community.

Those in southern kaduna should embrace self defence because the government has proven to be incapable in so many ways. They'd only send condolences to the affected family and the president in his usual statement would say he is in shock and that's all. What happened to the peace committees set up since the 90s? Has it yielded any positive result? What of the troops and police deployed there each time? Have they stopped the killings? It's impossible to appease the devil who has a plan to eliminate you. No amount of peace committees would change their mindset because they had an age-long agenda. Enough said

12 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 7:13am On May 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Defend yourselves and keep praying to God for protection. These evil breeds won't stop their heinous acts and that's a fact.

My in-laws relocated from zaria in 1983 with their kids back home in ogun state and left their belonging behind because of this killings and it hasn't stopped ever since. Then, it was a secret thing but now, they kill openly. Use whatever you have to defend yourself. The law backs self defense. Enough of keeping quiet. North is fast becoming African Yemen due to religious intolerance. No region or country can develop amidst religious crisis. The crisis has set the north development backward for another 50 years but their leaders don't seem to care. They're busy causing chaos and starvation for the posterity unknowingly.

Those in southern kaduna should embrace self defence because the government has proven to be incapable in so many ways. They'd only send condolences to the affected family and the president in his usual statement would say he is in shock and that's all. What happened to the peace committees set up since the 90s? Has it yielded any positive result? What of the troops and police deployed there each time? Have they stopped the killings? It's impossible to appease the devil who has a plan to eliminate you. No amount of peace committees would change their mindset because they had an age-long agenda. Enough said
when they attack those in southern Kaduna the newspaper will say an attack on kaduna.... While the attack is christian concentrated in Kaduna..... I will keep saying it....these guys are in a hurry for their conquest if they like they should keep PRAYING for Angel Michael and Gabriel to come down and fight Fulani herdsmen with sword

7 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Franzinni: 7:14am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
am not talking about me am talking about our people....I understood christainity at the age of 12

Glad you are awake bro,

many aren't that is why a pastor can give his neck to be slaughtered like chicken with the belief his on his way to heaven ... I wish he knew he just bet his life on fairly tales.

As for me I do what I need to do to protect mine and without a single shred of doubt, guilt or remorse.

6 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 7:19am On May 04, 2021
Franzinni:

Glad you are awake bro,

many aren't that is why a pastor can give his neck to be slaughtered like chicken with the belief his on his way to heaven ... I wish he knew he just bet his life on fairly tales.

As for me I do what I need to do to protect mine and without a single shred of doubt, guilt or remorse.

am telling you
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Eriokanmi: 7:26am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
when they attack those in southern Kaduna the newspaper will say an attack on kaduna.... While the attack is christian concentrated in Kaduna..... I will keep saying it....these guys are in a hurry for their conquest if they like they should keep PRAYING for Angel Michael and Gabriel to come down and fight Fulani herdsmen with sword
There's nothing bad about resorting to self defence. God protects , no doubt but in a situation where you are faced with the devil and the deep blue sea, defend yourself and God would back you up in that situation. I've modified my earlier comment where I cited the example of the abuja man who was invaded by these same bastardsz. He picked a sharpened cutlass and opened the door suddenly, hit one of them, he collapsed and died while others ran away. Google it if in doubt. It was the police who came to pick up his lifeless body and took it away. The man himself had to call the police after he killed one of the attackers. They've not returned there since then. Imagine if he had allowed them...all the family members would have been forgotten by now. They came in their usual wee hours of the night when everyone was deeply asleep. Sunday igboho and his boys have liberated the oyo people from killer herders incursion, sending their leaders to kwara. Since that time peace had returned to the affected area. No amount of warning or pampering would stop the cat from eating the roasted fish. You either cage the cat or you cage the fish else, the fish would disappear in your very eyes. They had an agenda and they are pursuing it passionately. Defend yourselves and the nonsense would stop. I remember the Zonkwa incident in Kaduna South back in the days . They dare not go back there again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by BENARI: 7:27am On May 04, 2021
Yes for the foolish who read thier bible upside down.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by MistarT(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2021
See this situation bros, from the top of the government these guys are there I tell you the truth unless something beyond bullets happen to these terrorists and their sponsors nothing will change, I am not a bad news carrier I only love the truth, look at Niger state a video showing women denying their faith Niger is close to where the president resides, what has been done? all that is required is for them to be gone in one night just as the Lord did it in His word, Nigeria is a highly spiritual country that is why you see us going through this process a New Nigeria will be birthed, God cannot lie if you want to be alive to see the New Nigeria then be full of the wisdom of God not man. I say again possess the wisdom of God not man.

2 Kings 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by mike8804: 7:34am On May 04, 2021
self defence is a natural and spiritual law that must be obey both in heaven and on earth. All living things including plants have defense mechanism for self protection and all spiritual beings either angels or demons have powers for self-defense.

Now, even the Bible said the kingdom of God suffered violence from the enemies and that violence must be taken by force.
you cast and bind in the church against spiritual enemies but you can not cast and bind your physical enemies(hypocrisy). As strong as a lion is, if it can't protect itself, a common leopard will kill it without mercy and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 7:36am On May 04, 2021
MistarT:
See this situation bros, from the top of the government these guys are there I tell you the truth unless something beyond bullets happen to these terrorists and their sponsors nothing will change, I am not a bad news carrier I only love the truth, look at Niger state a video showing women denying their faith Niger is close to where the president resides, what has been done? all that is required is for them to be gone in one night just as the Lord did it in His word, Nigeria is a highly spiritual country that is why you see us going through this process a New Nigeria will be birthed, God cannot lie if you want to be alive to see the New Nigeria then be full of the wisdom of God not man. I say again possess the wisdom of God not man.

2 Kings 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
THERE'S NOT SPIRITUAL ABOUT NIGERIA....NIGERIA WASN'T CREATED TO BE A COUNTRY

IF YOU HAVE A POULTRY AS AN AMATEUR AND YOU BOUGHT CHICKS WITHOUT KNOWING YOU BOUGHT TWO BREEDS ONES THAT ARE CANIBALIC AND ONES THAT ARE NOT THEN THE CANIBALICS STARTS EATING UP OTHERS AND THEN EACH OTHER....DIDN'T YOU KNOW AS A RELIGIOUS AFRICAN YOU WILL CALL IT SPIRITUAL ATTACK BUT IT'S IGNORANCE

NIGERIA WAS DELIBERATELY JOINED TOGETHER FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE AND THE WHITE MEN THAT CREATED NIGERIA NEVER EXPECTED IT TO LAST UP TILL TODAY BECAUSE OF THE STRUCTURE IT WAS CREATED UPON....BUT THEY SAW GREED KEPT IT GOING SO THEY KEPT ENJOYING THEIR BUSINESS.... PRAYING FOR IT TO LAST A LITTLE MORE LONGER IS A DEVILS PRAYER

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by descarado: 7:39am On May 04, 2021
New testament made men very lazy.
Look at thousands of them doing nothing except ranting on the pulpit. Men show their power through what they have achieved in this world but our pastors show theirs through oppression and slavery.

People don't know what modern slavery means that's why they toil and work for these charlatans masquerading as gods. Their ego is the highest in Nigeria. A president is not half as proud as these men.

They actually prefer chaos than growth and development or have you not noticed that the poorer we became, the richer they are.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Fooolishbuharri: 7:47am On May 04, 2021
Any Christian who still thinks self defense is a sin hasn't read their Bible properly. Even protection charms against bullets and cutlass are not a sin to me you know why, it's God who created the knowledge and it's mostly a mixture of leaves used. Which is why God says "my people suffer for lack of knowledge...".

My grandpa was a very educated man but he knew herbs and used them to treat people. That man used herbs to cure migraine, appendicitis and many more. Those disappeared immediately the herbs were administered.

Anyone who comes to attack me or mine, will have the shock of their lives. Make una dey hear listen to pastor dey turn the other cheek. Pastor when dey carry police escrow Waka and drive bullet proof motor. Me, I return fire for fire! After all the jaguda when boys don do for warri, dem go come kill me just like that without a fight? Even God said go vex for me.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by chrisblack: 7:47am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
OUR CHRISTIAN RELIGION HAS TAKEN AWAY NATURAL SELF DEFENSE AND THOSE BLOOD SUCKERS UNDERSTANDS THIS AND MAKES JEST OF IT.... I can't just understand how Christianity took away the natural defense mechanism God gave us....ordinary ant will sting you once you sit on it but a full grown human being is shouting ONLY GOD CAN HELP US OH! OUR RELIGIOUS BUSINESS MEN WILL KEEP SHOUTING PRAY PRAY PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS....SOME OF THEM SAYS WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY UNTIL INSECURITY ENDS....HOW MANY OF YOU WILL BE REMAINING TO BE PRAYING BY THEN I ASKED

I don't think I will raise my kids through religion.... When they grow up they should decide for themselves.... YOUR GOVERNOR IS SPEAKING ENGLISH "CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL" "MY HANDS ARE TIED" AND YOU'RE THERE TOO INSTEAD OF DEFENDING YOUR SELVES AND STANDING YOUR GROUND....

But YOU chose to be turning the other cheek and remembering thou shall not kill in the bible and remembering after life....YOU forgot even God was on the side of many kings who went to war with their enemies

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NEVER RISEN UP TO DEFEND YOUR LAND AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST AND THEIR SOPHISTICATED WARRANT EMIRS KEEP YOU ADVICE AWAY FROM SOUTH EAST......
You are totally wrong. And that is not true. Read below:
Pacifism
Pacificists believe that Christians are never called to exert force that might lead to death in order to maintain civil or military authority. In the Sermon on the Mount (Mt 5:38-48) Jesus tells us how we should respond to our enemies. He advocates a loving response to those who plan evil things against us, most poignantly expressed in praying for them. And why? In this passage Jesus gives us two reasons. God showers blessing indiscriminately on his friends and foes alike and so should we (v45). And in order to be witnesses to the genuineness of his love in us, we need to separate our duty to love others from the expectation of personal gain or relief from discomfort (v46).

So this seems clear. As Christians, we cannot expect to establish God’s kingdom through physical force and we need to reject any temptation to retaliate in an attitude of revenge when threatened with physical force ourselves. Most Pacifists would rest their case there.

The ‘Just War’ criteria
However, others believe that limited force is required at certain times, to deal with both internal and external potential threats to peace and justice. The biblical case for this comes from Romans 13:4 where God’s instated authorities have permission to bear the sword within their society.1 When the threat is external, this force should be limited to ensure that only a ‘just war’ is fought. The following criteria were developed in the middle-ages to help individuals and authorities assess whether war was ‘just’; and thereby to limit war wherever possible:

Engaging in war

By a legitimate authority
As a last resort (after an ultimatum and after all other avenues for resolution have been exhausted)
LWith just cause (God’s rules being broken)
With right motives (the restoration of God’s rules in a peaceful context)
Conducting war

Discriminate
Proportionate (use of minimum force wherever possible)
In any ‘just war’ assessment we are at the mercy of limited or inaccurate information. We simply have to make the wisest decision we can at the time with the knowledge we have and trust God’s grace. Often a war and its justness will evolve rapidly, as will the information open to us, so regular reassessment is essential.

Conclusion
There may be legitimate reasons for Christians to fight in a war based on a personal assessment of the justness of the situation and in this regard the ‘Just War’ criteria are an essential guide. Nowadays with wars changing rapidly in nature from day to day this assessment will have to be carefully based on all the available information, and repeated regularly. Taking part in a war should never be an excuse for hatred but rather an opportunity to love and pray for our enemies. Deciding that a war is no longer just will mean withdrawing from combat. In the middle of a war this will often be a courageous decision with huge personal consequences. Fighting on may be much easier. However, in all our actions we are ultimately answerable to our Lord and obedience to him must come first.
Simply put it's allowed in cases of existential threat to ones existence and way of life.
Mind you even the Romans did not stop the jews from their worship of their Religion.
However there is a threat to that with what is playing out
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by johnmartus(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2021
Igbo dont have juju from inception.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by MistarT(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
THERE'S NOT SPIRITUAL ABOUT NIGERIA....NIGERIA WASN'T CREATED TO BE A COUNTRY

IF YOU HAVE A POULTRY AS AN AMATEUR AND YOU BOUGHT CHICKS WITHOUT KNOWING YOU BOUGHT TWO BREEDS ONES THAT ARE CANIBALIC AND ONES THAT ARE NOT THEN THE CANIBALICS STARTS EATING UP OTHERS AND THEN EACH OTHER....DIDN'T YOU KNOW AS A RELIGIOUS AFRICAN YOU WILL CALL IT SPIRITUAL ATTACK BUT IT'S IGNORANCE

NIGERIA WAS DELIBERATELY JOINED TOGETHER FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE AND THE WHITE MEN THAT CREATED NIGERIA NEVER EXPECTED IT TO LAST UP TILL TODAY BECAUSE OF THE STRUCTURE IT WAS CREATED UPON....BUT THEY SAW GREED KEPT IT GOING SO THEY KEPT ENJOYING THEIR BUSINESS.... PRAYING FOR IT TO LAST A LITTLE MORE LONGER IS A DEVILS PRAYER
Brother, something happened in 1977, this country was handed over to idols, see the problem we are facing can't be stopped by physical means alone, look at the map of Africa it is a gun-shaped figure Nigeria is the trigger (turn the map horizontally) do you know that people that will shape the world positively will come from Nigeria, understand the times my brother, it is disheartening I know but until the cup of the Amorites get filled up then something will happen, there are people that pray apart from what pastors pray in church and God reveals to them, the young people (End time God's Army) God is breeding will determine what happens. God's word must stand, redemption has to take place. Many of these killings are spiritually instigated The Fulani tribe just happened to come in between. Watch what will happen coming days I tell you the truth, The Lord of Saboath shall arise!! Keep these words. Remain blessed.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 7:54am On May 04, 2021
chrisblack:
You are totally wrong. And that is not true. Read below:
Pacifism
Pacificists believe that Christians are never called to exert force that might lead to death in order to maintain civil or military authority. In the Sermon on the Mount (Mt 5:38-48) Jesus tells us how we should respond to our enemies. He advocates a loving response to those who plan evil things against us, most poignantly expressed in praying for them. And why? In this passage Jesus gives us two reasons. God showers blessing indiscriminately on his friends and foes alike and so should we (v45). And in order to be witnesses to the genuineness of his love in us, we need to separate our duty to love others from the expectation of personal gain or relief from discomfort (v46).

So this seems clear. As Christians, we cannot expect to establish God’s kingdom through physical force and we need to reject any temptation to retaliate in an attitude of revenge when threatened with physical force ourselves. Most Pacifists would rest their case there.

The ‘Just War’ criteria
However, others believe that limited force is required at certain times, to deal with both internal and external potential threats to peace and justice. The biblical case for this comes from Romans 13:4 where God’s instated authorities have permission to bear the sword within their society.1 When the threat is external, this force should be limited to ensure that only a ‘just war’ is fought. The following criteria were developed in the middle-ages to help individuals and authorities assess whether war was ‘just’; and thereby to limit war wherever possible:

Engaging in war

By a legitimate authority
As a last resort (after an ultimatum and after all other avenues for resolution have been exhausted)
LWith just cause (God’s rules being broken)
With right motives (the restoration of God’s rules in a peaceful context)
Conducting war

Discriminate
Proportionate (use of minimum force wherever possible)
In any ‘just war’ assessment we are at the mercy of limited or inaccurate information. We simply have to make the wisest decision we can at the time with the knowledge we have and trust God’s grace. Often a war and its justness will evolve rapidly, as will the information open to us, so regular reassessment is essential.

Conclusion
There may be legitimate reasons for Christians to fight in a war based on a personal assessment of the justness of the situation and in this regard the ‘Just War’ criteria are an essential guide. Nowadays with wars changing rapidly in nature from day to day this assessment will have to be carefully based on all the available information, and repeated regularly. Taking part in a war should never be an excuse for hatred but rather an opportunity to love and pray for our enemies. Deciding that a war is no longer just will mean withdrawing from combat. In the middle of a war this will often be a courageous decision with huge personal consequences. Fighting on may be much easier. However, in all our actions we are ultimately answerable to our Lord and obedience to him must come first.
Simply put it's allowed in cases of existential threat to ones existence and way of life.
Mind you even the Romans did not stop the jews from their worship of their Religion.
However there is a threat to that with what is playing out
EVEN GOD HAD TO CHASE SATAN AWAY FROM HEAVEN RIGHT?

And not only him oh even those he was able to convince
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Arinze624: 7:56am On May 04, 2021
Mazi Ezenwa, chiukwu
  agọzigo gị tee teh,
 Defend yaself, regardless of 
 Religion, Maka ndụ gị 

1 Like

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by chrisblack: 7:59am On May 04, 2021
Northernblood3:

Our preachers need to explain the scriptures properly and in a balance way.The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force. Is not only applicable in spiritual battle alone. Christians need to understand that there are basis for going to fight. The christian beliefs does not permit us to be instigators but allows us to defend our God given liberty with all our physical might. Alot of wrong teachings as done damage to the body of christ. Study the Lives of the israelites and there relationship with there surrounding neighbors, it's just like what it is from the old testament.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by chrisblack: 8:10am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
EVEN GOD HAD TO CHASE SATAN AWAY FROM HEAVEN RIGHT?

And not only him oh even those he was able to convince
You definitely right. For instance, jesus said, “Or what king, going out to wage war against another king, will not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to oppose the one who comes against him with twenty thousand?” (Lk. 14:31). Jesus also said, “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his castle, his property is safe” (Lk. 11:21). Jesus seems to recognize that war and force projection are sometimes justified.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Asgard73: 8:11am On May 04, 2021
Apc is evil...

Leave Yoruba people and their blind supporters with their hatred

Middle belt and southeast and south south should arm themselves mean mean

Yoruba people and Fulani people are one and same ...
northern Christians should be much prepared and be conscious of Yoruba people and their propaganda

Their support for killers and bandits killing us are out of envy and lust for power

Collectively we will pay em back in their own coins

Let us pretend about Yoruba support for killers and bandits ... while abusing southeast south south and middle below and northern Christian

Let us not forget.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by timecapsule: 8:17am On May 04, 2021
Self defense is of physcial things....

You must husstle to eat ... As a sself defense of being hunger.
You must husstle to be rich ... As a self defense of being poor.

If these things are not sin...!

The physical defense is for physical enemies. Short and simple.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 8:20am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
look at southern Kaduna same thing
Actually southern kaduna has that fighting spirit in them

You know Islam made the north culture, and that culture is the savage heartlessness and disregard of life, so southern kaduna still have ruthlessness in them, it is Christianity that holds them fully

If they weren't ruthless they would have been uprooted fully by now
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by BafanaBafana: 8:25am On May 04, 2021
Mtcheew!
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by W0mbRaider: 8:27am On May 04, 2021
Luke 22:36

Only an idiot will wait for heaven to save him or her.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 8:31am On May 04, 2021
My principle is very simple you can not take my life when you didn't create it.

Tufiakwa, we would both slug it out
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Pretend: 9:11am On May 04, 2021
This should be on front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria’s Democracy May Collapse Before 2023, UK Govt Warns / Election Will Not Hold In Anambra - Simon Ekpa Insists, Followers React / Breaking! Unknown Gunmen Attack A Truck Carrying Cows Again At Ekwulummiri-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.