Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense (1404 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Pretend: 9:15am On May 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc is evil...

Leave Yoruba people and their blind supporters with their hatred

Middle belt and southeast and south south should arm themselves mean mean

Yoruba people and Fulani people are one and same ...
northern Christians should be much prepared and be conscious of Yoruba people and their propaganda

Their support for killers and bandits killing us are out of envy and lust for power

Collectively we will pay em back in their own coins

Let us pretend about Yoruba support for killers and bandits ... while abusing southeast south south and middle below and northern Christian

Let us not forget.
Yoruba and Fulani are not sane...Don't be an idiot.
It's our leaders including Igbo, Hausa, Yorùbá And Fulani leaders who manipulates social perception and political ideology. They are the ones to be stamped out...stop your idiocy of generalizing a whole tribe tha is also being killed by Fulanis
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2021
Mikehot:
Actually southern kaduna has that fighting spirit in them

You know Islam made the north culture, and that culture is the savage heartlessness and disregard of life, so southern kaduna still have ruthlessness in them, it is Christianity that holds them fully

If they weren't ruthless they would have been uprooted fully by now
they are trying their best....just that the media report their attacks as if its whole Kaduna....they don't want to call it what it is
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Nobody: 9:17am On May 04, 2021
Mikehot:
My principle is very simple you can not take my life when you didn't create it.

Tufiakwa, we would both slug it out

Honestly am telling you.....
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Felason(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2021
Self defense is not a SIN .
Defend yourselves.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
OUR CHRISTIAN RELIGION HAS TAKEN AWAY NATURAL SELF DEFENSE AND THOSE BLOOD SUCKERS UNDERSTANDS THIS AND MAKES JEST OF IT.... I can't just understand how Christianity took away the natural defense mechanism God gave us....ordinary ant will sting you once you sit on it but a full grown human being is shouting ONLY GOD CAN HELP US OH! OUR RELIGIOUS BUSINESS MEN WILL KEEP SHOUTING PRAY PRAY PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS....SOME OF THEM SAYS WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY UNTIL INSECURITY ENDS....HOW MANY OF YOU WILL BE REMAINING TO BE PRAYING BY THEN I ASKED

I don't think I will raise my kids through religion.... When they grow up they should decide for themselves.... YOUR GOVERNOR IS SPEAKING ENGLISH "CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL" "MY HANDS ARE TIED" AND YOU'RE THERE TOO INSTEAD OF DEFENDING YOUR SELVES AND STANDING YOUR GROUND....

But YOU chose to be turning the other cheek and remembering thou shall not kill in the bible and remembering after life....YOU forgot even God was on the side of many kings who went to war with their enemies

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NEVER RISEN UP TO DEFEND YOUR LAND AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST AND THEIR SOPHISTICATED WARRANT EMIRS KEEP YOU ADVICE AWAY FROM SOUTH EAST......
Christianity did not take away anything from you as even in the Catholic church, Reverend fathers serve in the military.
Nobody is stoping you from defending yourself against any attack. My father was a former cathecist and was also a Biafran soldier.
I also remember how I joined vigilantee to defend my village against armed robbers.

My dad would pray for me each night I go out. Problem is not Christianity, its leaders in our region not doing enough.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by Kondomatic(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2021
Northernblood3:
They failed to look and learn from Israel, Surrounded by Muslim terrorists.

Feed these bastards with bombs and bullets and see them stay clear from u.

America was founded by strong Christian farmers but, that doesn't stop them from fighting Brutally back to any country that challenges them. Christians must cultivate the habit of helping themselves when in danger.

According to the Bible, THE ONLY PEOPLE GOD CAN HELP ARE THOSE THAT CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES. We must rise and feed these vultures with the same cup they feed others. Through war will peace be restored
All my life I have always believed that God helps the helpless.

Please can you show me where it is written in the Bible that God helps those who help themselves?
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by kabillionaire(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2021
I totally agree with this post.

Christianity is the biggest SCAM and dead brain religion I ever know.

All what our Christian leaders care about is their welfare and progress of their ministries.

In order to confuse and manipulate the gullible, they sometimes comes to the pulpit and shouts Muslims are planning this, Muslims are planning that without taking any tangible action.

Being a Christian, does it mean you should be a WEAKLING?

Just imagine, Living Faith trying to build an ark for N160B, who not use only N100B and the remaining N60B for arms and ammunition?

For your information, when these bandits finally take over, they'll convert that ark to mosque.

While our Christian leaders are busy buying private jets and building mega churches, Muslims are sponsoring bandits to carry out guerilla warfare on Christian population.

No one is talking or taking action as if it won't reach their door steps.

When the systematic killings started in Benue and Kaduna South, down west, south and east were saying because Benue people ate Fulani cows, now the whole country has eaten the same cow that Benue and Kaduna south ate.

Jihadist understands only one language, give them a dose of their own medicine.

While not borrow a leaf from Central African Republic (CAR)?

Any soul killed, it's gone forever.

If you want, fast and pray till net year.

Either, christians are so dump that the international communities will come their aid or, they're simply COWARDS who are afraid.

What ever been the case, christianity foundation in Nigeria is very faulty and must be checked.

As for me, I stopped going church for over 2 decades because, I have seen through the ILLUSION.

Just as the poster rightly wrote, I will be the last person on earth to teach my children ANY religion, especially christianity.

I won't with my own hands programme my offsprings to be suckers and SHEEPLE.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2021
That's the effect of changing or re-writting God's Book.

you need to practice the old testament to prevent you from that oppression,

As soon as you understood that you manupilated most of the verses in old testament just to fulfill your selfish desires ,
then the God will work this way to punish you and to install fear in to your hearts.

and this fear will continue to be distributed all over your body forever.
Re: Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense by christistruth01: 1:11pm On May 04, 2021
Acts 14: 11-18 niv

11When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in human form!” 12Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker. 13The priest of Zeus, whose temple was just outside the city, brought bulls and wreaths to the city gates because he and the crowd wanted to offer sacrifices to them.

14But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of this, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting: 15“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them. 16In the past, he let all nations go their own way. 17Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.” 18Even with these words, they had difficulty keeping the crowd from sacrificing to them

Acts 17 : 20-31 niv

29“Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers/police Invade IPOB Lawyer’s Home In Anambra, Arrest Elder Brother, Othe / PIB: Belated, Dead On Arrival — Oil, Gas Industry Leaders React / Lagos State Government Roll Out New Identity Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.